Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Revolution special Venerable (WhyNot) @Apexko #NPT

This is a discussion on Revolution special Venerable (WhyNot) @Apexko #NPT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK Dude you are legit a random noob to me lmao. You're just another unstable kid who ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Dude you are legit a random noob to me lmao. You're just another unstable kid who plays this game for some kind of validation. I've beaten better players than you with my arm broken kid, probably before you even downloaded the game. Now get a grip on your emotions please, your taking years off your life with this raging.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Reply if you want, I won't read it,
    Thought you not gonna reply?

Anyway. If you beat better players then me with a broken arm why you don't take my offer? Free money no? I still don't know who you are random....

For all you dogbrains. Im ready for any versus challenge. Any amount of KC or $ we can even do for free i do not care we will do it both with recording. With or without macro no problem as you wish you can decide.
    If you don't care then stop comment on topics. But i don't think you guys won't stop comment on topics because we clearly can see you guys care alot. Just understand me that im not afraid of any of you.
    If you don't care or (act you don't care) then just leave this fkin gamers4life topic and play the fkin game. And if u stay in this retarded topic just come challenge and see who the dominators are.

You guys all attack ISpitOnYourGrave acting u guys are the shit on this game. But you should just understand that you guys are a big fat nothing in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    we were good before using macro, it made it "easier" but does by far long not do "all" the work
    calling ppl shit players cause of "macro" doesn't make sense and you know it.

stop living in the past the game is what it is, if you can't compete just quit or don't comment on video's if you don't care
    your clan plays how they want
    we play how we want. works for us and we win so

edit: i mainly play priest/mage anyway which if you didn't notice (don't use macro)
    Different mindsets then. If you're as good as you seem to think you are then surely you shouldn't stoop to the level of having half the game automated for you?

Whether you think it's the "norm" or not, actual good players like to challenge themselves... not hide behind a macro on the onus that "everyone is doing it!"

But yeah, fair play your main is a priest so this isn't directly aimed at you, more your embarrassing clan leader who seems to spam garbage anywhere he can

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    But you should just understand that you guys are a big fat nothing in my eyes.
    Oh no, a big nothing in the eyes of a private server player who hides behind a macro, the horror

Give hell blade a chance to fail and we'll see who the best warriors are

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Different mindsets then. If you're as good as you seem to think you are then surely you shouldn't stoop to the level of having half the game automated for you?

Whether you think it's the "norm" or not, actual good players like to challenge themselves... not hide behind a macro on the onus that "everyone is doing it!"

But yeah, fair play your main is a priest so this isn't directly aimed at you, more your embarrassing clan leader who seems to spam garbage anywhere he can

Oh no, a big nothing in the eyes of a private server player who hides behind a macro, the horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Give hell blade a chance to fail and we'll see who the best warriors are
    Are you blind? I challenged you guys for a 8vs8 1000 Euro all warriors without macro mine and your warriors. And we all take records of it. Let's see the almighty undez clan showing their pro skills???
    Aslong you guys don't answer this question we all know how sad u guys are and just that clan that's getting defeated by KINGS clan <3 a clan full of randoms.

Edit: Im receiving alot of pm's to stop talking to you guys because ur guys one of the biggest egoistic cry babies in this game. But i will not stop to talk from now on after those 3 months of shit talk from you retards to my clan and others.

Are you blind? I challenged you guys for a 8vs8 1000 Euro all warriors without macro mine and your warriors. And we all take records of it. Let's see the almighty undez clan showing their pro skills???
    Aslong you guys don't answer this question we all know how sad u guys are and just that clan that's getting defeated by KINGS clan <3 a clan full of randoms.

Edit: Im receiving alot of pm's to stop talking to you guys because ur guys one of the biggest egoistic cry babies in this game. But i will not stop to talk from now on after those 3 months of shit talk from you retards to my clan and others.
    defs has mental health issues

I mean for one, we'd never see that money... just have to ask vindictive there

secondly I would, but it'd be a struggle to find 7 other of my clannys who care enough to vs some random private server players

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    defs has mental health issues
    Anyone that rapes you has mental health issues aight. So we gonna start on the personal level now? No problem i can continue all night for you little dickriders <3 Please come with that whole isiloon team you guys have

I mean for one, we'd never see that money... just have to ask vindictive there

secondly I would, but it'd be a struggle to find 7 other of my clannys who care enough to vs some random private server players
    I love how you try to say i have no money trust me if we compare our lives there is a big big difference you little isiloon drainer. About Vindictive i didn't place that 8vs8 and there were people from ur clan in that vs ??? So what u trying to proof right now?? And in fact i won 10.000KC from those goats already.

Nice try.

Ye sure u don't have 7 players to find to 8vs8 private server players. Have a whole clan talking shit on forums but kk We all understand you guys are afraid and just know how to write <3
    Pls invite HaemonDog back into the clan <3

oh hey I recognise some of those items in those videos!

who would you beg for items if you came to vs us though?
    Oscar likes this.

Conclusion on this topic:

1. Undezstructablezz care alot about this game. They probably had alot of items in the past raping some noobs for example RampagE (WnxMiqdad his clan) which had no items. And that's why they brag everywhere they are gods of usko back in 2006. Or whatever they talk about i don't even know them.

2. They making excuses in every topic that macro is the only thing that stops them for raping people in this game. While they all use macro themselves but just can't defeat anyone because of their skill level and retarded iq level.

3. They try to talk they don't care and that they have a perfect life but all i see is a clan that suck other clans their dick to join them so they enter CSW with 6-7 parties to get a little bit of gb's because they are poor IRL. And draining with 40 people isiloon to get that Iron Necklace during work time for most of the people like me. And stop to talk u have a better life while u idiots are always on this game farming and doing other stupid stuffs.

Let's talk about me now. I have work always, i gym everyday. Meet sometimes with friends in the city (Even tho there is Corona going on) When i play this game i play just for pk, i never go CSW with 30 parties, i never farm, i never did a drain on a isiloon. I just like the pk part of this game in the little free time i have to play on this game because im not a poor mental retard that spams discord chat & forum topics from 6 am till 11pm while genie on beasts.

oh hey I recognise some of those items in those videos!

who would you beg for items if you came to vs us though?
    Ye i thank Lin alot for lending that Iron Belt to my priest. So we had same items as HERVORAGEND. And thanks for another proof im not a scammer and never will be one
    Im not gonna beg anyone for items to 8vs8 you losers. We already defeated you dogs many times and our clan got it on records we will post it. And the fact is it already got posted by Chayni calling it a kings special while all u idiots are on it....\

I'm gonna leave this topic for today. Will see tomorrow all those funny comments again <3

Conclusion on this topic:

1. Undezstructablezz care alot about this game. They probably had alot of items in the past raping some noobs for example RampagE (WnxMiqdad his clan) which had no items. And that's why they brag everywhere they are gods of usko back in 2006. Or whatever they talk about i don't even know them.

2. They making excuses in every topic that macro is the only thing that stops them for raping people in this game. While they all use macro themselves but just can't defeat anyone because of their skill level and retarded iq level.

3. They try to talk they don't care and that they have a perfect life but all i see is a clan that suck other clans their dick to join them so they enter CSW with 6-7 parties to get a little bit of gb's because they are poor IRL. And draining with 40 people isiloon to get that Iron Necklace during work time for most of the people like me. And stop to talk u have a better life while u idiots are always on this game farming and doing other stupid stuffs.

Let's talk about me now. I have work always, i gym everyday. Meet sometimes with friends in the city (Even tho there is Corona going on) When i play this game i play just for pk, i never go CSW with 30 parties, i never farm, i never did a drain on a isiloon. I just like the pk part of this game in the little free time i have to play on this game because im not a poor mental retard that spams discord chat & forum topics from 6 am till 11pm while genie on beasts.

Ye i thank Lin alot for lending that Iron Belt to my priest. So we had same items as HERVORAGEND. And thanks for another proof im not a scammer and never will be one
    Im not gonna beg anyone for items to 8vs8 you losers. We already defeated you dogs many times and our clan got it on records we will post it. And the fact is it already got posted by Chayni calling it a kings special while all u idiots are on it....\

I'm gonna leave this topic for today. Will see tomorrow all those funny comments again <3
    https://www.everydayhealth.com/emoti...able-emotions/

Thought you not gonna reply?

Anyway. If you beat better players then me with a broken arm why you don't take my offer? Free money no? I still don't know who you are random....
    Because unlike you I don't have anything to prove, I haven't played for years apart from 1 week. Im just here to call out a punk who posts a video bragging whilst his whole brain dead party are using macros, on a server where hell blade has a failsafe, so it's already easy enough to play, you also have integrated numbers used for targeting as if your own brain isn't capable to read the name your friend calls out. I literally have no idea who you are and I don't care buddy, enjoy playing your 17 year old game after 90% of the good players have left.

This game is all he has.
    LambOfGod likes this.

how would that work lmao, everyone recording their hands XD, tho i agree on this server the warrior skills are kind of dumb cause it never fails, you can just spam it and it works all the time

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

defo one of the best drama topics in the last year , 10/10
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast