Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Revolution special Venerable (WhyNot) @Apexko #NPT

This is a discussion on Revolution special Venerable (WhyNot) @Apexko #NPT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Oscar you a punk ass bitch if you think 8 warriorw macroing is skilled 5* and without ...
Page: 3

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    you a punk ass bitch if you think 8 warriorw macroing is skilled
    5*

and without macro still better then you little girl

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    andy, stop talking get ingame and play against us then

instead of only running your mouth actually do something in the game? its getting really sad that you think cause i have macro
    that im a bad player
    I don't have to prove anything to anyone in this game anymore son. Just like to point out insecure kids in games when I see them tryna boast, thought you would have grown up a lil by now.Anyway none of this shit fucking matters, keep making your videos and enjoy it buddy.

andy, stop talking get ingame and play against us then

instead of only running your mouth actually do something in the game? its getting really sad that you think cause i have macro
    that im a bad player
    thing is, andy - like most of us - have played and dominated usko servers for fucking years. We have nothing to prove to these new wave private server macro players lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    thing is, andy - like most of us - have played and dominated usko servers for fucking years. We have nothing to prove to these new wave private server macro players lmao
    you need to stop living in the past

FreekaleeK and LambOfGod like this.

You guys didn't dominate shit. How can you be this awfull after all these years of playing?

I've played usko myself and the players there are absolute garbage, and even worse then the players on private servers.
    You have nothing to proof in this private server because you can't proof anything besides killing Isiloon with 40 people and winning CSW because of Melody and other 6 parties.
    Stop acting ur a god. Ur a fucking nothing SavageKillah aka Josh.

And for all you dickriders that are crying in this topic. You can say whatever you want with or without a macro you guys can't compare ur skills with Dylan because he is 100 times better then you.
    And you all think HAA, we got Dylan mad because all 3 of us are riding eachothers dick trying to make him silent but it doesn't work he don't care he knows you guys are a bunch of nobodies and then im especially talking about that Ilterates / Haemon dog which got bullied away from Undez.
    I been cool with Undez. But after all this autistic behaviors while undez have alot of macro players themselves some of you guys leave me no choice

LOOK GUYS WE WIN 8VS8 MockeR with lower items I RULED USKO I FUCKING DOMINATED THE SERVER MEN. MOCKER SUCH GOOD PLAYER 10/10 PLAYER BROOO LOOK 2:20 HE GONNA DO 1 CM DESCENT LIKE EVERY OTHER RETARD ON THIS GAME WOOW DOMINATEEEEE
    I DOMINATE SERVER. #Undez be like xd

Goodluck Mr.Downies.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

Why do you think knowing who people are and stating their game names actually mean anything? You did the same thing to me when you revealed to the world that I was Haemon like as if it was a secret. Fucking retard.

also why are you posting your brothers video? It's not even you. Don't get me wrong. He's not very different from you either. He is similar to you, repeating the same thing over and over.

You guys didn't dominate shit. How can you be this awfull after all these years of playing?

I've played usko myself and the players there are absolute garbage, and even worse then the players on private servers.
    You have nothing to proof in this private server because you can't proof anything besides killing Isiloon with 40 people and winning CSW because of Melody and other 6 parties.

And for all you dickriders that are crying in this topic. You can say whatever you want with or without a macro you guys can't compare ur skills with Dylan because he is 100 times better then you.
    And you all think HAA, we got Dylan mad because all 3 of us are riding eachothers dick trying to make him silent but it doesn't work he don't care he knows you guys are a bunch of nobodies and then im especially talking about that Ilterates / Haemon dog which got bullied away from Undez.
    I been cool with Undez. But after all this autistic behaviors while undez have alot of macro players themselves some of you guys leave me no choice

LOOK GUYS WE WIN 8VS8 MockeR with lower items I RULED USKO I FUCKING DOMINATED THE SERVER MEN. MOCKER SUCH GOOD PLAYER 10/10 PLAYER BROOO LOOK 2:20 HE GONNA DO 1 CM DESCENT LIKE EVERY OTHER RETARD ON THIS GAME WOOW DOMINATEEEEE
    I DOMINATE SERVER. #Undez be like xd

Goodluck Mr.Downies.
    This cutie is so angry lmao. Guarantee I've dominated way more private servers than you have kid, and again I came in here because you guys are posting bragging videos using programs that do everything for you. Pathetic.

If you were any good back when I played then I would know who you are. If it took you until 2020 to be able to play this game then your a fuck wit. Reply if you want, I won't read it, I don't want to bully an insecure baby. Spend your time getting help for youranger and mental health issues before you beat your wife and child because someone told you that you sucked at a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Why do you think knowing who people are and stating their game names actually mean anything? You did the same thing to me when you revealed to the world that I was Haemon like as if it was a secret. Fucking retard.

also why are you posting your brothers video? It's not even you. Don't get me wrong. He's not very different from you either. He is similar to you, repeating the same thing over and over.
    It's fun so everyone can see which bad player is talking so big in this forum. You are Haemon the retard who has tunnelvision problems and that got flamed and kicked by Undez structablezz. Also so cute how you edited you signature <3 First you call it the best clan and the legends and now u remove it from ur signature because you got kicked <3 HAHAHAHHAA fucking Haemon.

About my brothers video im also in it with full troll chitins, old uniques, raptor+7 beating some retard babashop turks which got seen by retards like WnxMiqdad as gods. Aka TheCrawLe dogshits.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    This cutie is so angry lmao. Guarantee I've dominated way more private servers than you have kid, and again I came in here because you guys are posting bragging videos using programs that do everything for you. Pathetic.

If you were any good back when I played then I would know who you are. If it took you until 2020 to be able to play this game then your a fuck wit. Reply if you want, I won't read it, I don't want to bully an insecure baby. Spend your time getting help for youranger and mental health issues before you beat your wife and child because someone told you that you sucked at a video game.
    I don't even know who you are that's the sad thing Mr.Dominator. I've said it multiple times to your butt buddie clan Undez that im ready for any versus without macro while recording it.
    You calling me bad at this game video doesn't mean shits to me because i know im 100 times better then you. And i know you have to include family and kids because you have a sick problem in ur brain.
    So if you are such a big Dominator let's do some challenge against eachother for 1000-2000 Euro via paypal? Show me what you got Mr.Dominator <3 Gimme some 3v3 or 2v2 bring ur other dominators with you and show me how you gonna dominate me <3
    I know u not gonna reply back because you know exactly who i am, ur afraid of me you just want to act like a big boy but i won't be quiet Mr.Dominator because im always above you <3

Now go live in ur own world. It's either u are just a random z skill retard. Or you have paid 6k euro killing +7 people while ur on +10s.

Also i would like to hear. Why does the almighty UndezStructablezz Clan lose to any clan in ApexKO on 8vs8 with Chitin shields and iron sets?? I been spectating Undez vs KINGS 8vs8, Undez 8vs8 ShowTime, Undez 8vs8 My own clan Revolution.
    But every match they play with tons of items they lose and their excuse is macro while 80% of their own party owns a macro aswell

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post

idk man, plus he forget one.. the best rogue, side rogue.

Guys got a legit problem, he pmd like 15 people in our clan alone pictures of other people and their social security numbers?? weird shit

But i guess you become insecure when you have a program play half the game for you

edit: Haemon was never kicked, and no one ever said he was?

idk man, plus he forget one.. the best rogue, side rogue.

Guys got a legit problem, he pmd like 15 people in our clan alone pictures of other people and their social security numbers?? weird shit

But i guess you become insecure when you have a program play half the game for you

edit: Haemon was never kicked, and no one ever said he was?
    i'll say it and alot of ppl that play the game chris is the best warrior you'll ever play with.

and no macro doesn't do everything for you josh. don't you use macro on your sin? that minors/pot for you?

how is this any better?

i'll say it and alot of ppl that play the game chris is the best warrior you'll ever play with.

and no macro doesn't do everything for you josh. don't you use macro on your sin? that minors/pot for you?

how is this any better?
    the best warrior you'll half play with anyway

and my sin is a side character I log to fuck around with and use for Isiloons lmao, I don't spam videos of me on it trying to proclaim I'm the best when I'm in full knowledge my mouse is doing half the work? Shit its a running joke in our clan that the fact I've never played sin competitively on KO yet after an hour with a macro I was beating these self proclaimed "best sins" because of it lmao. It's ridiculous how little skill it takes now

I have no problem with people using macros, I have a problem when they try to claim they're good when using it
    ilterates likes this.

the best warrior you'll half play with anyway

and my sin is a side character I log to fuck around with and use for Isiloons lmao, I don't spam videos of me on it trying to proclaim I'm the best when I'm in full knowledge my mouse is doing half the work? Shit its a running joke in our clan that the fact I've never played sin competitively on KO yet after an hour with a macro I was beating these self proclaimed "best sins" because of it lmao. It's ridiculous how little skill it takes now

I have no problem with people using macros, I have a problem when they try to claim they're good when using it
    we were good before using macro, it made it "easier" but does by far long not do "all" the work
    calling ppl shit players cause of "macro" doesn't make sense and you know it.

stop living in the past the game is what it is, if you can't compete just quit or don't comment on video's if you don't care
    your clan plays how they want
    we play how we want. works for us and we win so

edit: i mainly play priest/mage anyway which if you didn't notice (don't use macro)
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

It's fun so everyone can see which bad player is talking so big in this forum. You are Haemon the retard who has tunnelvision problems and that got flamed and kicked by Undez structablezz. Also so cute how you edited you signature <3 First you call it the best clan and the legends and now u remove it from ur signature because you got kicked <3 HAHAHAHHAA fucking Haemon.

About my brothers video im also in it with full troll chitins, old uniques, raptor+7 beating some retard babashop turks which got seen by retards like WnxMiqdad as gods. Aka TheCrawLe dogshits.

I don't even know who you are that's the sad thing Mr.Dominator. I've said it multiple times to your butt buddie clan Undez that im ready for any versus without macro while recording it.
    You calling me bad at this game video doesn't mean shits to me because i know im 100 times better then you. And i know you have to include family and kids because you have a sick problem in ur brain.
    So if you are such a big Dominator let's do some challenge against eachother for 1000-2000 Euro via paypal? Show me what you got Mr.Dominator <3 Gimme some 3v3 or 2v2 bring ur other dominators with you and show me how you gonna dominate me <3
    I know u not gonna reply back because you know exactly who i am, ur afraid of me you just want to act like a big boy but i won't be quiet Mr.Dominator because im always above you <3

Now go live in ur own world. It's either u are just a random z skill retard. Or you have paid 6k euro killing +7 people while ur on +10s.
    Dude you are legit a random noob to me lmao. You're just another unstable kid who plays this game for some kind of validation. I've beaten better players than you with my arm broken kid, probably before you even downloaded the game. Now get a grip on your emotions please, your taking years off your life with this raging.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast