Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rivera zzz

This is a discussion on Rivera zzz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when u say he is nice with a turk translator u mean saying this : ^_^ i think thats all ...
Page: 3

Havvk

when u say he is nice with a turk translator u mean saying this : ^_^
    i think thats all he can say,oh no,also noober havvk,i ks,im amerycan
    :lol: :lol:

:::PerveZz:::

omg <_< because a ks you make so mani thnings :P

xourico

yes He really hits harder, but still a noob <_< he slide against me (using friend char lvl 65 warrior) legcut and thencream and still sliding <_< then when I redball him he just swith to shield and run away?? :huh: well nice lvl 70 n00b then <_<

Zaria

Originally posted by Havvk
    im surprised but after i posted this topic i went pk with L0qui,MrsLies and we found OBL,l0qui duffed and guess what..
    i throw some shit to the ground and...Rivera spawn right there,i was just waiting to he to ks and i could see in his face *
    a little tear,that means he was grabbing his balls with all his power (not so much) and mrslies start tank,he just turn *
    around and leave like a fuking dog with the tail between his legs *:lol: *:lol: *

he is as *TURK as *like tacos are from MEXICO * *

^_^
    OMG the mouth on you, are you all of 10 years old?

IMHO, Rivera is Turk, and a nice guy. I know his young brother plays from time to time. Do you all need to cry?

MoGax

Rivera always used to ks me at dts when i had the spot

MoGax

Rivera always used to ks me at dts when i had the spot

king arthur

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    im surprised but after i posted this topic i went pk with L0qui,MrsLies and we found OBL,l0qui duffed and guess what..
    i throw some shit to the ground and...Rivera spawn right there,i was just waiting to he to ks and i could see in his face *
    a little tear,that means he was grabbing his balls with all his power (not so much) and mrslies start tank,he just turn *
    around and leave like a fuking dog with the tail between his legs *:lol: *:lol: *

^_^

IMHO, Rivera is Turk, and a nice guy. I know his young brother plays from time to time. Do you all need to cry?[/b]
    Yes who cares what items he has, and who cares that he came from no where in that shit, he is a nice guy so no one should be mad! zzz

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaria@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk

^_^

IMHO, Rivera is Turk, and a nice guy. I know his young brother plays from time to time. Do you all need to cry?
    Yes who cares what items he has, and who cares that he came from no where in that shit, he is a nice guy so no one should be mad! zzz[/b]
    if rivera the kser n00b is a nice guy , im an angel...

Havvk

and im osama bin laden then

Cocaine

Originally posted by Tra
    rivera=aajaxs :lol: * *:lol:
    lol, aajaxs got hacked and de-lvl'd. unless somehow he magically got his char restored and got a NT and learned turkish, thats not aajaxs. ive talked to him on vent and he is deffinatly american or canadian because he has no accent.

oh, and he also must have gotten a name change.

Zaria

Originally posted by aM4Ru+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aM4Ru)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk

^_^

Yes who cares what items he has, and who cares that he came from no where in that shit, he is a nice guy so no one should be mad! zzz[/b]
    if rivera the kser n00b is a nice guy , im an angel...[/b][/quote]

Maybe you are!

He didn't come from no where, he has been in the game for a long time.

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    Originally posted by aM4Ru+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aM4Ru)
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk

^_^

Yes who cares what items he has, and who cares that he came from no where in that shit, he is a nice guy so no one should be mad! zzz
    if rivera the kser n00b is a nice guy , im an angel...[/b]
    Maybe you are!

He didn't come from no where, he has been in the game for a long time.[/b][/quote]

im not an angel , havvk is not usame bin laden , Rivera hasnt been in game for a long time anyway BB forewer!

I cant believe you are sticking up for him. He doesent wear any weapon def but people hit him so low (on their screen just IMAGINE his if he has 15% reducion). It can only mean 1 thing, +3 uniques and an incredible ammount of def ( +8 or +9 shells, don't bullshit me saying they are +6 pls).

Are you just trying to be different? If you know him well, please show us his gear we really are curious.

machine

hmmm but how he could outdamage 2 worriors when u started first? :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123