Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rocket's Movies

This is a discussion on Rocket's Movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, i think ill work on it....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

yeah, i think ill work on it.

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Bump, i want more comments, or suggestiong on what i can do to get better.
    You can learn to play a rogue w/o ctrl-minor

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

your sig's are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    lol, i guess their will always b haters.

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol, i guess their will always b haters.
    I mean WTF is your point? You just had to write something? Just shut the hell up.

He asked what he can do better, I told him. Retard
    Last edited by ngojceta; 04-28-2010 at 08:14 AM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i think you have to learn the difference between ctrl-minor playstyle and dual minor playstyle. he posted his video with the proof but you can also see it on his skillbar. combo with 1-4 skills + skillbarchanging + pressing 8 for mana pot with 1 hand is very-very hard (almost impossible) it's easier to learn a dual minor. especially in PK moving with WASD

ngojceta

well, I didn't really watch any of the movies movies he posted here, I watched the one he posted on maxko forum and there is a time when he uses minor and there's no minor on skillbar, so no, I don't have to learn anything

well, I didn't really watch any of the movies movies he posted here, I watched the one he posted on maxko forum and there is a time when he uses minor and there's no minor on skillbar, so no, I don't have to learn anything
    if you haven't watched any of the videos then how dare you post here? and if you don't even care about them then GTFO (lol this is the first time i say this to anyone ) and stop flaming pls like you were a god who can judge anyone because of what you just think about them.

saul

everytime i come to read a most it has a flame war in it what is happening to people these days lol!

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    if you haven't watched any of the videos then how dare you post here? and if you don't even care about them then GTFO (lol this is the first time i say this to anyone ) and stop flaming pls like you were a god who can judge anyone because of what you just think about them.
    ok, 1st of all you need to check a few posts up and see who wrote what. He asks if ppl can tell him what he can do better, I tell him, and now you're telling me to stop flaming or w/e, lol dood wtf is your problem? I knew I'd get flamed, but by rocket not by some random asskisser, noob go play tetris

ok, 1st of all you need to check a few posts up and see who wrote what. He asks if ppl can tell him what he can do better, I tell him, and now you're telling me to stop flaming or w/e, lol dood wtf is your problem? I knew I'd get flamed, but by rocket not by some random asskisser, noob go play tetris
    lol have you even read what did i write? you just can't tell him what to do better when you haven't watched his vid. and you knew you'd get flamed? lol? you're the one who flames w/o a fukin reason. I don't know Rocket but in my point of view you're just a random flamer noob(yes, i use your own words) and in any argument i defend the one who's right. no matter who's it. So to sum up: you came here to flame(with that ctrl minor thing) that was a big fail but you're still here arguing with me, for? for what? what do you still want to prove? I personally stopped this arguing, you have just nothing to use against me or Rocket. I won't answer anymore no matter what you'll say.

ngojceta

I beg you pardon but, who are you defending again? The guy who's right? I didn't see a single post by rocket after my posts, which means he can't be right, simply because he didn't post anything. You sir, are a fail

Banned Senior Member

Umm, actualy i havnt posted, cause i havnt read anything yet, so you sir, are a fail.

and i thx to every1 who supports me.

but it seems w/e i post and were ever i post a video it automaticaly becomes a massive flame war.

but that wont stop me from posting.

-Rocket

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Umm, actualy i havnt posted, cause i havnt read anything yet, so you sir, are a fail.
    you just said you didn't read anything and you flamed me for what then? moron

Banned Senior Member

yea, i didnt flame you at all, i just quoted your words buddy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast