Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

rofl...

This is a discussion on rofl... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw this on manes in cz at dk.. and i pmed a guy for ask what they was doing...he ...
Page: 2

Banned

i saw this on manes in cz at dk.. and i pmed a guy for ask what they was doing...he said money bug
    im almost sure is a bug for make money..

stoszek

They are delvlenig because those chars are for 35-45 border war and when they hit 45 they are doing delvls to 35 and again and again...

Banned

They are delvlenig because those chars are for 35-45 border war and when they hit 45 they are doing delvls to 35 and again and again...[/b]
    NO are always strange names and u never saw they before.. all in same clan and all naked..
    they arent normal player!!

wawh

NO are always strange names and u never saw they before.. all in same clan and all naked..
    they arent normal player!![/b]
    they'r chinese..

i think these are the chars that farm the money for those sites that sell it. im sure theyre in all the servers.

i hear they duping just pmed one turks at doda and he say's he was duping =s

Hmm well... I always de lvl my 35-45 BDW char at DK in cz... now I know why the turks are screaming AQ to me lol :P

oli

Twins xD

WrongAnswerYouDie

lolz

pato_sobre

can i nation transfer to turk? lol i wanna dupe

better no xD

ARGENTINA FTW

this is money bug one day i was wondering wtf was going on... so i started killing the flaming skeletons and a chinese guy pm me and we talk for a few minutes etc... he said they are delevling so they can do a quest which gives money... 300k per character per time... so he will sit there with like 8 characters and delevel them then do quest over n over.... making 2.5m in a few minutes of work he does this all day long and give the money to the chinese gb companies then he is paid blah blah ...

chinese and koreans make big money doing this in Wow now i guess they came to ko too
    gb or gold selling sites etc

qunix

All of that guys are china guys ,thats the way how they earn USD or IGC .
    they lvl their mages and then go kill Dire wolfs , same time doing quest for staff ,same as rogue for CLEVER .
    After full day of killing DIRE WOLFS they npc all staffs they got and then they sell GB's from some websites .
    U can do that quest till lvl 44 or smth , so whenur 44 u must delvl
    They earn like 5-6 mln in 1hr and 8x6 = 48 mln , 24hrs = 1152mln

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

They are trying some new dupes methods , I've saw a lot of them at moradon .

qunix

They are trying some new dupes methods , I've saw a lot of them at moradon .[/b]
    no they not ..

Boyce

Its fun to kill them in invasion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast