Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ROFL :D

This is a discussion on ROFL :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And i thought you not going to respone here again. Prove me 1 topic flaming you w/o you flaming me ...
Page: 2

And i thought you not going to respone here again.
    Prove me 1 topic flaming you w/o you flaming me first there , alright? can you prove it? i doubt it.
    Just grow up , you think i been here last days? not really , i just posted about Champions League and about counter strike movies , and i sold my items for USD , my life is way more importent then forum.
    And if you think i kid , you can say w/e you want , i think you 5 years old girl , thats mean i right? hell no , so stfu , you dont know shit about me , now before you gonne respone again , i wont comment to your shit here nor any other place , cya.[/b]
    Man, this is too much :huh:

Banned

And i thought you not going to respone here again.
    Prove me 1 topic flaming you w/o you flaming me first there , alright? can you prove it? i doubt it.
    Just grow up , you think i been here last days? not really , i just posted about Champions League and about counter strike movies , and i sold my items for USD , my life is way more importent then forum.[/b]
    Why u was warned again ? Yea hijacking me and a thread of mine without a reason lol!
    Your are so cool!!
    And if you think i kid , you can say w/e you want , i think you 5 years old girl , thats mean i right? hell no , so stfu , you dont know shit about me ...babble[/b]
    no clue wat was this about lol but ok :lol:
    tho u shouldnt come up with stuff like "you dont know nothing about me" while you are that type of person that posted on some thread that you dont care about others and if ur commander would say shoot him you would do it without a problem ...
    AND you shouldn come up with this crap when you are writing in SAME(!) post "i think you 5 years old girl" and 1 post before "he cant ignore because this forum > hes life" smart

i was just making a joke because you said the vid is older then you and you come up with this bullshit....
    Honestly WTF is wrong with you?

and halelus07 stop stalking this thread :lol:
    btw that wasnt to much that was senseless babbling..

Wow seriously you are dummy , Felix banned the other people alone , and he deleted those posts like yours and he said he tired of that shit , its also slow down ko4life site if you dont believe go ahead and ask him , its even crashed few times.
    My English isn't that great? how can you understand it then?
    Im kiddo? cheak your topics , you can't see 1 comment of me and ignore her , you must have excuse to blame me for your shit , grow up sisi.[/b]
    Sorry, but I barely did :x
    edit: and I dont think that 'flame' he just did was anything personal... the way I got it was a cruel little joke which wasnt very funny, but nothing to get upset over rofl!

Banned

edit: and I dont think that 'flame' he just did was anything personal... the way I got it was a cruel little joke which wasnt very funny[/b]
    FU!!

The king. Senior Member

fucking kids, shut up both of you.

wtf

FU!! [/b]
    NOW THAT MEANS WAR, MR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I **** YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER, BROTHER, GRANDMOTHER, GRANDFATHER, DOG, CAT, RETARDED FRIEND AND YOUR DOORSTEP!!!!

Banned

Fck the rest, but my doorstep..
    So mean :'(

fucking kids, shut up both of you.[/b]
    Slm random flamer.

kibal

Wow , maybe its true , but at 2 years old or 3 , lets go even for 5? yea lets say 5 , my English is great + its not even my main language.
    So , i smart baby i guess .
    But not , and you understood what i ment so ... dont begin the other shit

Felix is tired of banning.[/b]
    Yep and since u r sharing ur ko4life account u should get ban too.

On topic :I know its old but didnt c it till today.And it hasnt more than 5 ,as far as i know usko dont have 4 years yet.

yea i know its old but only found it fun since i never saw it before so i tho i should share it here^^
    well you ppl are so sensitive especially with ur smartass comments like "this movie is older then me" dont fking post ur
    smartass comments i came here to share the fun not some fking flame war.........

idiot.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

know what the fun part was?
    Stu was actually shy when he joined ventrilo

But once hes mic was fixed he sang Queen

I have shitloads of recordings of Puppie and Stu

Attention whores ftw?

I vote for a 2 ppl ban here... unless the one who seems to lick felix balls really does that...

Ezquerra

This movie is older then me.[/b]
    this movie is younger than me

NoA

OmgThisIsMe...Seriously you are the most immature, annoying, self-contradictory, quarrelsome fucker I have ever seen. Get the fuck out of this topic.

on topic: Stu is so win

Apocalyps2

know what the fun part was?
    Stu was actually shy when he joined ventrilo

But once hes mic was fixed he sang Queen

I have shitloads of recordings of Puppie and Stu [/b]
    how about the recordings of chup singing andre hazes etc.

And my version of the yogi song ( if u wanna look up the song make sure ur 18+ lol)

never had more fun in a game as during the oldies days <3 oldies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast