Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROFL - introducing the new iRack

This is a discussion on ROFL - introducing the new iRack within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-KWYYIY4jQ rofl...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

eatshitndie

hehe, very nice

(iMicrowave ftw)

modchampion2

ROFL ROFL

Very clever LOL

IRan ^_^

damn nice clips

ROFL

Irony ftw xD

iRan ftw xD very funny

Banned

didnt find it that funny....

even though the military doesnt believe in what bush is doing they continue to fight for him.

there was a soldier who was in the army reserve, he felt he needed to do something with his life. in his last year of service, he was called back to iraq for full time active duty. his leave times were cancelled and he was put on the front line. his life had improved drastically since his childhood and he was expecting a baby soon. he was killed in iraq the other day, and his good friend held his hand as he was slowly bleeding to death. he was screaming in agony because he didnt know if his child would be a boy or a girl, or what its name would be, and he would never see them. he died crying in the arms of a soldier who told him before he died, that his child was born on the same day he died. true story.

modchampion2

ZZZ I hate the people who say we need to "Support Our Forces"

I'm all for supporting our forces, we have the best damn army in the world. But there is a difference of supporting your forces and FLAMING GEORGE BUSH, just because we disagree with why they are there and make jokes about it doesn't mean we're not supporting our troops.

SLeePMoDe

I lawled, It isnt talking about the troops its talking about George Bush, I'm going to boot camp for the Marines at the end of the summer and i dont think this offends any of the troops i've spoken with

Sustain

At start of war most of europians thought that the allies should withdraw, but now I think Bush should finish what he started and stop the everyday violence in Iraq, which they caused. I think America should finally take responsibility of their actions and stay there for another 4 years, murdering their own soldiers.

Vikema

LOL

Banned Senior Member

That war is pretty much pointless, I see no point in why they are still there. My neighbour went back to Iraq after his Christmas leave and was killed as soon as he got back into action, he was gonna retire in a few months as well

modchampion2

Such sad stories

Oh and @ Sustain, your European, you guys didn't help us make this abominable mess and therefore have no say in what we should or should not do, all the responsibility of this issue lies in one man who happens to agree with you although I must say here's some evidence that we shouldn't listen to anything he says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg

Only like 10,000 more videos just like it full of George Bush making a complete idiot of himself.

gravedigga_bg

Such sad stories

Oh and @ Sustain, your European, you guys didn't help us make this abominable mess and therefore have no say in what we should or should not do, all the responsibility of this issue lies in one man who happens to agree with you although I must say here's some evidence that we shouldn't listen to anything he says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg

Only like 10,000 more videos just like it full of George Bush making a complete idiot of himself.[/b]

Sadly Europe was and still is involved in Iraq, and i seriously doubt u got the best army in the world( that's what u think). Instead of making things better, things got worse, and the longer US and other armies stay there, the worse its gonna get.

and i seriously doubt u got the best army in the world( that's what u think).[/b]
    ahhahahahahahah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast