Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROFL - introducing the new iRack

This is a discussion on ROFL - introducing the new iRack within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol Europe committed very few troops and is pulling out now even though, according to you, we should now have ...
Page: 2

modchampion2

Lol Europe committed very few troops and is pulling out now even though, according to you, we should now have to stay until it's finished.

Anyways I think we shouldn't have been there in the first place and yes I do believe the United States of America to be the world's greatest military force, although i'd say there are probably several countries that could match or even beat our army but our technology and money spent in all the fields, not just soldiers, is too great.

Oh and i'm sorry for getting the topic off like this, I do apologize, probably should not be talking about a war that shouldn't be even be happening and this topic is going bad places fast. Anyways, this is my last post in this topic.

P.S. I don't care who you are that's a funny video :P

zeroc

GYFT IRAN PLYX

hahahhah ... owning Irack up !

i ordered 5 of those

:Fade

hahahhah ... owning Irack up ![/b]
    rofl +1 ;D

the_man_slayer

Sadly Europe was and still is involved in Iraq, and i seriously doubt u got the best army in the world( that's what u think). Instead of making things better, things got worse, and the longer US and other armies stay there, the worse its gonna get.[/b]
    +1

They shouldnt have even gone there in the first place..

Whats the point in having an army if it just hurts people?

Lets face it, america wants to rule the world.. their own government is keeping secrets and lying to the american people >.<

Blaire only went in with Bush cos they got some bum licking thing going on, and he regrets sending them out there. So why doesnt Bush?

Bush is just a tool being played like a puppet by the us government..

Have u SEEN all the conspiracy theories.. they didnt really land on the moon first.. they set up the twin towers.. the pentagon..

btw got nothing against americans, <3 tez, rich, brent etc.. just hate their government lol..

Banned

i watched it last night..wassnt that funny..only funny part was when they introduced the irak and iran : D

Banned

iass?

lol that was pretty halarious i have to admit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12