Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Rofl Irene_Human / Irene_Orc Hacked :o

This is a discussion on Rofl Irene_Human / Irene_Orc Hacked :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha wtf...
Page: 3

haha wtf

I have yet to see a private server with a working PM box. Please show me any that have a working one.[/b]
    ofc private server ;P
    http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?i...5618956nf4.jpg

killer2675

so any clue of which server this is on?

So? you guys all dumbs or what?
    The GM's can see in the DB which IP was on this account + which items gone from this account + which items he got from box + which items he sent to other accounts + find out the accounts he sent the items from the GM account.
    Then , all items will gone + personal account will be banned + IP will be banned from USKO + the GM account ID will be changed and the password aswell.
    So why you all happy?
    The hacker just wasting his personal time , and bb personal account.

Stop being kids and think seriously , you really think k2 are dumbs? ( yea , sometimes they're ) they know somebody can do it someday , and trust me they ready for it ... they wont let people use +5 uniqes and so on in illegal way , also they love banning people , so its will be easy for them ...

So? you guys all dumbs or what?
    The GM's can see in the DB which IP was on this account + which items gone from this account + which items he got from box + which items he sent to other accounts + find out the accounts he sent the items from the GM account.
    Then , all items will gone + personal account will be banned + IP will be banned from USKO + the GM account ID will be changed and the password aswell.
    So why you all happy?
    The hacker just wasting his personal time , and bb personal account.

Stop being kids and think seriously , you really think k2 are dumbs? ( yea , sometimes they're ) they know somebody can do it someday , and trust me they ready for it ... they wont let people use +5 uniqes and so on in illegal way , also they love banning people , so its will be easy for them ...[/b]
    i bought alot of items from him and i never had any trouble.
    cuz he dropped the items not stolen from gm and he made alot of money with this acc he used it arround 1 month

The king. Senior Member

fake or private server

archeo

fake or private server[/b]
    + 1

Mavetse

thats a private server?

cuz he dropped the items not stolen from gm and he made alot of money with this acc he used it arround 1 month[/b]
    i wont surprise if he is ur friend for sure.

cuz he dropped the items not stolen from gm and he made alot of money with this acc he used it arround 1 month[/b]
    Cant be ... the GM probably noticed he got hacked and while he reporting it to k2 , they can cheak easly who been on the char , thats call database , so i doubt if you really could buy it ...
    K2 not that noobs , they know those items worth A LOT of USD so they wont let people to take it and thats all ...
    Anyway .. weird.
    But , i still cant believe you really did it , GMs not that stupids and k2 aswell , they will find out who did it , and he will have the biggest banned ever...

kinda old, look at the fire drake notice... 1+ years old or smth

Looks real to me.

Donkeyd1ck

they are real, many hacked gm accounts have been sold in the past. The gms arent corrupted, it that the db hackers hack gm accounts and either sell items or sell gm accounts for large amounts. and yes i bought items from him in the past and those items were still there after like 2 years? and about ppl thinking if there are still db hackers around, i doubt it cause last time some1 hacked KO&#39;s db was 13 months ago in the early days of Ronark server. And no the hacker wasnt turk, neither spannish cause they cant do shit. it was american guy from alabama. i think i have said enough >.<

i have more in other HD but im too lazy to install :mellow:

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

1 no private server has that version 2nd i will belive unleash cuz as i can see on chat hes brazilian so yep hacked char....he made good money with it i bet...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast