Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Rofl Irene_Human / Irene_Orc Hacked :o

This is a discussion on Rofl Irene_Human / Irene_Orc Hacked :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have some screenshots from a "hacked" gm account killing dark mares in old cz in party with a mage ...
Page: 5

Rayen

i have some screenshots from a "hacked" gm account killing dark mares in old cz in party with a mage leeching xp from him

It's not a fake pic, it's not from a private server, the +10 unique jelelry is a bug... visual bug, stats of a +0 coz its a fuking +0, but you saw first the armor, it doesnt glow like a rebirth, just in case you didnt notice...
    and the 30k dmg, all gms char hit 30k with R on all mobs, no exception

remember that ranking hacked a lot of chars and gms to show the items they were using... so its very possible with a bit of knowledge (or a shitload), common sense and a lot of time

i guess ill be doing the same, killing bosses and stuff but I wont sell for USD --> i rather flood the market with +10/+21 and +5 jewelry for every1

Icy

nice bro now gogogo sell for usd

zargus

omg

duality esse gm é brasileiro???

this gm is brazilian?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

nao ele nao é brazileiro ele hackou 1 gm esse gm ja nao existe

no hes not brazilian he hacked a gm but he doest have the char no more

agendas

and the 30k dmg, all gms char hit 30k with R on all mobs, no exception
    [/b]
    Yep. And on priv servers gms are like any1 else. They hit for the same unless they edit their stats. This is definitely usko and it doesn't surprise me at all.

Bowman

I have yet to see a private server with a working PM box. Please show me any that have a working one.[/b]
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/Lost_Soulz/index.php?act=idx

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Lol these pictures are real, stop looking like fucking idiots and saying they are fake. It is 100% REAL.
    No private server has sealed items or is at Fire Drake files.

TopCat

Lol these pictures are real, stop looking like fucking idiots and saying they are fake. It is 100% REAL.
    No private server has sealed items or is at Fire Drake files.[/b]
    but i dunt understand how the gy who posted here got the vie of a gm`s character.. or how did he get holdof the ss.. damn this might sound silly..

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

i have some screenshots from a "hacked" gm account killing dark mares in old cz in party with a mage leeching xp from him[/b]

stupid hacker :P Etaroth gives more xp xD

Donkeyd1ck

its true that lotsa gm accounts got sold/hacked and those screenshots are from real USKO.

but i searched and came across this

Link

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

its true that lotsa gm accounts got sold/hacked and those screenshots are from real USKO.
    but i searched and came across this

Link

[/b]
    What's with the "Test 1" server? :P

Donkeyd1ck

check the link, its some kinda emulator or something. I dunno......just something he tested

Saying 'private server' I was thinking about this screen

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?i...5618956nf4.jpg

Banned

So? you guys all dumbs or what?
    The GM's can see in the DB which IP was on this account + which items gone from this account + which items he got from box + which items he sent to other accounts + find out the accounts he sent the items from the GM account.
    Then , all items will gone + personal account will be banned + IP will be banned from USKO + the GM account ID will be changed and the password aswell.
    So why you all happy?
    The hacker just wasting his personal time , and bb personal account.

Stop being kids and think seriously , you really think k2 are dumbs? ( yea , sometimes they're ) they know somebody can do it someday , and trust me they ready for it ... they wont let people use +5 uniqes and so on in illegal way , also they love banning people , so its will be easy for them ...[/b]
    It can be real, there are some nerds out there that can hack into k2 database, you really think the hacker wouldnt use a fcking goddamn proxy?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast