Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rofl @ ss on main forum

This is a discussion on rofl @ ss on main forum within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i see loot in chat information : ex.shard , gold bar , gold bar. and in box still left felankor ...
Page: 2

NoFearCZ

Default 100 % fake

i see loot in chat information : ex.shard , gold bar , gold bar. and in box still left felankor ring + silver bar , no cash money. then tell me , why is box empty , and in infochat i dont see loot anny cash money from box ?

lmao thats right, what NoFearCZ said, and actually i think this is fake too, cuz since when vr can drop rof & ex. shard x.x

:pic:

press confirm and he will respwan with box opened ...its worked for me

Default Re: 100 % fake

Originally posted by NoFearCZ
    i see loot in chat information : ex.shard , gold bar , gold bar. * and in box still left * felankor ring + silver bar , no cash money. then *tell me , why is box empty , and in *infochat i dont see loot anny cash money from box ?
    You don't get looted coins when you are dead, nor do you see other people pick it up.

The drop was obviously not from vr -.-, felankor always drops coins, 2gbs, 1 sb, exception wep +6, and a unique. Could it be possible, just maybe that when they KILLED felankor this guy was attacking vr and when he died he opened felakor's box while the rest of his party died to vr's nova?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Default Re: 100 % fake

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoFearCZ
    i see loot in chat information : ex.shard , gold bar , gold bar. * and in box still left * felankor ring + silver bar , no cash money. then *tell me , why is box empty , and in *infochat i dont see loot anny cash money from box ?
    You don't get looted coins when you are dead, nor do you see other people pick it up.

The drop was obviously not from vr -.-, felankor always drops coins, 2gbs, 1 sb, exception wep +6, and a unique. Could it be possible, just maybe that when they KILLED felankor this guy was attacking vr and when he died he opened felakor's box while the rest of his party died to vr's nova?[/b]
    i used to think tht was right but its not. felankor can drop 1 gold bar and 1 silver bar...2GB's and sb or 2sb and gb...just clearing things up

justdutch

when was ther a boss event then :blink: i think i wasn't able to log in because my prem is over or i was study <_< fack school :angry: :P

Hells Kitchen

owned thats for sure

I_Am_On_Ares

man that ring is awsome, screw ROCS haha

devas

ul

Hells Kitchen

the ring looks sexy as well.

omg i feel bad for the guy

justdutch

i don't know of it is able in new patch but in old patch you was able to loot if you was dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12