Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rogue Archer Female in Dies... =O

This is a discussion on Rogue Archer Female in Dies... =O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG THAT MUSIC!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I couldn't finish the video because of it :wacko:...
Page: 2

TuPadre

OMG THAT MUSIC!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I couldn't finish the video because of it :wacko:

nice clips, interesting music choice though.

TeeL

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Onfire85

well done ...... finally we get some nice archer movies in this forum.
    i missed the vs against warriors

You joined 13 days ago..

So that means that he's never been able to view the forum until his registartion/join date? Get real, lots of people "lurk" and just read forums without feeling the need to register and post shit. He could have been viewing the forum and Koranking forum since they first came out for all you know. Registration/join date means jack shit.[/b]
    You sir..are most definetly a complete dumbfuck..get real...nobody "lurks" in forums for like 6 months and decides to register after that period of time rofl.[/b][/quote]

Dude stfu starting t create a war over somebodies join date.

Does it REALLY matter? No.

:blink:

ehm usually i dont bother commenting things like this but now i really dont get this lol haha... Onfire85 said his opinion about movies on this forum, how is it related to his registering date at all?

Cadence96

/pm?

cRuX

Originally posted by nesma
    ehm usually i dont bother commenting things like this but now i really dont get this lol haha... Onfire85 said his opinion about movies on this forum, how is it related to his registering date at all?
    Umm...He said "Finally we get an archer video on this forum"...He joined 13 days ago..and He's saying that there's never been an archer video? Just pointing out the dumbnessss

Onfire85

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma
    Umm...He said "Finally we get an archer video on this forum"...He joined 13 days ago..and He's saying that there's never been an archer video? Just pointing out the dumbnessss[/b]
    I didnt say get an ......... i said we get some ......... and now i dont wanna hear anything more about this shit.
    Cant anybody delate all posts about that?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=46348

Akemichan

Correction, 666TheCrow is mentioned in the finallllllll credits

TheCrow

haha, yes i 666TheCrow i remember you TerrorBlade, i sold my old account and create new rogue Saittou ...

The video this one good, the sound is full japanese animation.

B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12