Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

72 Skills Priest

This is a discussion on 72 Skills Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/72skillwmv/;536...;/fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

Diler

Change your signature (the turkish part). This is an english speaking forum.

Nice video btw.

Jediay

Damage only about 1k off from my spike

KissMachine

W000000T cool damages :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

BeneGesserit

this is own

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

825 x 3 is 2475, you should test if the addictional damage attually works of if that was a high hit and a low r.

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by TempesT
    825 x 3 is 2475, you should test if the addictional damage attually works of if that was a high hit and a low r.
    why x3 and why you calculate this ?

maybe you dont know but i can hit with r 825 and can hit 900 or 750... when i use skill is it same 1time i hit alot 1time i hit low... so dont know why you calculate.

Banned Senior Member

hitting someone for 800's with an R means they have absolutly no defence, and you duffed them even more so

Temp mentioned 3x because the damage is 300% with some additional. The skill will do 3 times the amount of damage your r's do to players and then some extra afterwards

BeneGesserit

no its 250% +400 and aynha is lvl 70 and yes i torment him he hit me 800 with torment

Eggybert

the anymation looks GAY :P
    but nice dmg

DragonFire

some post a pic of the animation please

Eggybert

just the hoodwink anymation

TunaFishyMe

lol. what is the ac on the guy you hit? he is lvl 70? Is he a paper character? Training to Lvl 70 and then have some priest get to 72 and spam 2k damage on me would really piss me off lol. If this is 250%...it should be about in the middle of SD and HS? I dont know many non-paper chars that have been hit that high.

BeneGesserit

it was bp paper bp

Jediay

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol. *what is the ac on the guy you hit? *he is lvl 70? *Is he a paper character? *Training to Lvl 70 and then have some priest get to 72 and spam 2k damage on me would really piss me off lol. *If this is 250%...it should be about in the middle of SD and HS? *I dont know many non-paper chars that have been hit that high.

he already admited to useing torment

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast