Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Rorshach PK Movie VOL.3 -Warrior- MyNameIs Clan

This is a discussion on Rorshach PK Movie VOL.3 -Warrior- MyNameIs Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow that is like the first sexyko video that i fully watched nice job...
Page: 2

wow that is like the first sexyko video that i fully watched nice job

If this was made in USKO about 4 years ago every1 would love it. But good work anyways It only missed the "USKO feel" 9/10.

Usually I don't like private server movies, but this one was way too nicely edited, so I gave a like
    Movie was maybe bit too long to watch in a 1 time, but well yeah I will watch rest of movie later

Agreed with that, if this would be from official server people would love it.

great edit

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Usually I don't like private server movies, but this one was way too nicely edited, so I gave a like
    Movie was maybe bit too long to watch in a 1 time, but well yeah I will watch rest of movie later

Agreed with that, if this would be from official server people would love it.

maybe when i start to shit money and don't have to work anymore, i'll buy a char > ncs to Rorshach > and make one in USKO =)

never know. but don't expect it soon XD

i play here only becouse my friends are playing here.. thats the ultimate reason.. and spending no money is kinda good aswell xD

yeah somehow it would be much awesome if u played in USKO bro like say ares , although man is everyone in sexyKO has like +9 chit shields and i also saw a +9 personal shield its so sexy lol! and u were rollin with different +9 weapons everytime. i dont know how market works there but its like pick what u want to use today haha! and dude i wish i was good as u on editing, im only a newbie on editing and i can say that this one u made i bet this takes alot of hours to piece it all together. but great movie man wish u didnt add the mage and priest part on the vid although it was ur clannies but i loved ur pk action more coz both of them took like 2min of the video just healing and tping teach me how to edit!!!!

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    yeah somehow it would be much awesome if u played in USKO bro like say ares , although man is everyone in sexyKO has like +9 chit shields and i also saw a +9 personal shield its so sexy lol! and u were rollin with different +9 weapons everytime. i dont know how market works there but its like pick what u want to use today haha! and dude i wish i was good as u on editing, im only a newbie on editing and i can say that this one u made i bet this takes alot of hours to piece it all together. but great movie man wish u didnt add the mage and priest part on the vid although it was ur clannies but i loved ur pk action more coz both of them took like 2min of the video just healing and tping teach me how to edit!!!!
    These are +8 weapon's and armor's i believe, its only his skin that make's them look+9.

on topic: Great editin and some nice footage also, mage footage wasnt so exciting tho, overall well done was fun to watch!

I kinda like the mage part lol. I prefer seeing mages attack AND support in a melee party to a Nova party.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I kinda like the mage part lol. I prefer seeing mages attack AND support in a melee party to a Nova party.
    Yea so do i, just didnt found it so exciting coz they werent outnumbered so he didnt have to do much.

really nice intro

can you drop song list pls sexy?

gg video, great skills editing makes fun to see a long video.

Quick note: Reallly loved your edits on the intro part, to like 1.30, could ALMOST compare them to bryan's edits
    And movie was good, even tho at some parts(very few) you was soloing and in the other hand, might have been hard findin targets in the middle of all that

Thought it was 20minutes of hellblade, glad you had some mage n priest clips in it !_!

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Great video all around, editing 9/10, music 8/10 and gameplay footage would be 9/10 seeing as how everyone has pretty much the same gear on SexyKO

Well done.

yea all +8 weps and gear, that makes kinda hard to do outnumbered vs. -unless we hadn't got our skills ^^,

Quote Originally Posted by 1loveyoUUU View Post
    wow that is like the first sexyko video that i fully watched nice job
    thanks veri much ^^

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    well mate im done with usko in 2008, not planning to come either :P

and about gears, they are +0 and +8 actually, and all personal shields are +1 :P

it's a dxt edit i made for some weapons and armor. added some brightness that's all :P

market is actually kinda barren, if u wanna buy something u must pay much. u cant buy things with noah. only trade items with equal value or pay with cash. (pus items)

i'll say like if u want a reb+5 Hell breaker, it's price is 500kc on market. and that's something around 5$

well i didn't babashopped. i got all my itemz with the right of my fist.. respect pl0x xD

-about editing. yea it takes hell of a lot time to put together, synchronise them.. ideas n shit...... kinda overwhelming when working on a long project. and errors aaarggghh..:@ pisses me off..

well not flattering myself but not every priest plays their job well in the server. i played it 1 week only and got 7 pms with 'come clan' theme

editing is something i learned by hard way.. youtube vids teached me good deal of stuff tho..

maaaan i made this too long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FinlandBoy View Post
    really nice intro

can you drop song list pls sexy?
    thanks buddy check out the video description

lol ror u piece of faggot putted my voice there zzz , but yet enjoyable :].

bah taking my pk vid to the drawing board before posting very inspirational you set another level on editing hope more follow suit! <3 it btw any idea why it dont work in mobile version turned off my computer last night thinking yeah le me watch it on iphone then le me got trolled in the face unavailable on mobile so i watched ya first pk vid well gn !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast