Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Post your favorite Archer PK Movie.

This is a discussion on Post your favorite Archer PK Movie. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking for inspiration. I want to see how some of the greats out there play Not looking for ...
Page: 1

Default Post your favorite Archer PK Movie.

I am looking for inspiration.

I want to see how some of the greats out there play

Not looking for any flash editing, just godly Archer play.

Banned Senior Member

Supreme archer dominance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJxjPSksSw

klemen is the one I enjoyed most
    WashingMachine likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    go ahead
    Is that a challenge? :|

Once you're back, I hope we can figure out together who Aziz Brate is. That is, if you want to actually keep going.

Cleaning this topic for now .
    Last edited by razor; 03-03-2018 at 04:27 AM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Once you're back, I hope we can figure out together who Aziz Brate is. That is, if you want to actually keep going.

Cleaning this topic for now
    wait why was mine deleted? your archer movie was the only one i saw back then so that's why i linked it

Cleaning this topic for now
    Im glad you found my youtube account, which i already linked 89281 times to post the videos where i slap you anime fanatic wastrel and if you actually think that it's my real name you're even more retarded than i thought
    keep going on? how's that possible if you're so sensitive that whenever i write something you give me infractions or straight ban me?
    cute lil peruvian midget, did i hurt ur feelings? are you going to delete this comment as well? are you gonna ban me again? will you once more take everything im saying personal?
    still a pussy, who's abusing his mod power in a forum, that's dead af, to compensate the fact, that his entire life is a failure?
    now fuck off, watch some animes and create another character with the name of the main role

Im glad you found my youtube account, which i already linked 89281 times to post the videos where i slap you anime fanatic wastrel and if you actually think that it's my real name you're even more retarded than i thought
    keep going on? how's that possible if you're so sensitive that whenever i write something you give me infractions or straight ban me?
    cute lil peruvian midget, did i hurt ur feelings? are you going to delete this comment as well? are you gonna ban me again? will you once more take everything im saying personal?
    still a pussy, who's abusing his mod power in a forum, that's dead af, to compensate the fact, that his entire life is a failure?
    now fuck off, watch some animes and create another character with the name of the main role
    the way you behave on a forum dedicated to a game that is almost 15 years old shows what kind of a pussy you are

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    the way you behave on a forum dedicated to a game that is almost 15 years old shows what kind of a pussy you are
    Says the mr 5$ chargeback why dont you go suck a dick for money instead?

whatever you're saying
    Last edited by Diver; 03-02-2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: arguing not worth here

You can't possibly be this delusional, little turk. This is the first (now second) time where I've actually delivered bans against you. It's because you just don't fucking learn. You have 1990 in your username, you are supposedly older than me yet you behave like a bullied teenager at every chance you get. I can feel the angst building up so much in every single one of your juvenile and repetitive posts to the point where you even forget what a paragraph is lmfao. You're a living failure, a disgusting turk that rejects his origins while trying to deceive himself that he's german, an underachiever whose only talent is projecting his insecurities upon others, a nobody with not a single noteworthy achievement either in KO or real life. It's about time you wake up and face the reality that surrounds you, little autist, because your mental issues are very real, and you give testimony of them in every post, every interaction.

Gotta understand that what you're doing isn't normal. Openly talking trash to a forum moderator would get you removed from any forum, yet I've withstood it for years and now that it's finally catching up to you, you complain? I'm not your dad, but I think you need to understand some obvious do's or dont's of this day and age. I'm such a nerd according to you, yet you can't give it a rest. Are you that jealous little buddy? What's about me that triggers you so much that you have to mention me in every post of yours? Have I ever randomly mentioned you out of nowhere? Obviously not because you're worthless to me, you're not worth bringing up not even for a joke because that'd be rather cruel to do, however you just can't stop thinking about me. Reminds me of Adi and how he used to dig into my youtube playlist to see what I liked. That level of obsession is pathological, you need help young erdo. If anything, you should feel honored that I'm taking my time now to sink 500 ft underground at the gates of your turkish rat hole, so I can finally address you on your level at equal terms, for what you really are.

Even the very things you use to make fun of me fail big time. South America as a whole has only been around for a little more than 500 years, whereas turks have had a civilization from ancient times, yet for some reason you guys are even more primitive than us in MANY ways. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at the irony of that fact. Is your underdeveloped brains the ones to blame for that? Or is it perhaps the inbred turkish blood running through your veins? How many more shootings and explosions to drive that point home? And lastly anime? I mentioned rat hole before as a metaphor but you must really live underground if you think that making fun of anime in 2018 is doing anything for you. I'm glad though, because even though neither of these things do anything to upset me in the slightest, you will keep bringing them up, because that is your turkish nature. So I guess I have nothing new to look forward to for our next -few- remaining conversations.

Anyways, I gave you a fair warning, but your stupidity as usual gave in. It's only gonna get worse from now. Like I said, I'm not your dad and it's a shame you never got to met him, but you're gonna learn that your actions have consequences. Call it power abuse, but I just know how much these little things piss you off. That's why it's all the more fun to do them. See you in 3 days, I can't wait to read your reply by then.
    Diver and Anibal like this.

Gotta understand that what you're doing isn't normal. Openly talking trash to a forum moderator would get you removed from any forum
    Whenever someone is blocked or infracted, he complains about power abusing, and truth be told, my patience would be much shorter than yours in this case. Been a mod bunch of times, I never understood why people think that forum is an anarchist place where can they do/say whatever they want and just get along with that.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

You can't possibly be this delusional, little turk. This is the first (now second) time where I've actually delivered bans against you. It's because you just don't fucking learn. You have 1990 in your username, you are supposedly older than me yet you behave like a bullied teenager at every chance you get. I can feel the angst building up so much in every single one of your juvenile and repetitive posts to the point where you even forget what a paragraph is lmfao. You're a living failure, a disgusting turk that rejects his origins while trying to deceive himself that he's german, an underachiever whose only talent is projecting his insecurities upon others, a nobody with not a single noteworthy achievement either in KO or real life. It's about time you wake up and face the reality that surrounds you, little autist, because your mental issues are very real, and you give testimony of them in every post, every interaction.

Gotta understand that what you're doing isn't normal. Openly talking trash to a forum moderator would get you removed from any forum, yet I've withstood it for years and now that it's finally catching up to you, you complain? I'm not your dad, but I think you need to understand some obvious do's or dont's of this day and age. I'm such a nerd according to you, yet you can't give it a rest. Are you that jealous little buddy? What's about me that triggers you so much that you have to mention me in every post of yours? Have I ever randomly mentioned you out of nowhere? Obviously not because you're worthless to me, you're not worth bringing up not even for a joke because that'd be rather cruel to do, however you just can't stop thinking about me. Reminds me of Adi and how he used to dig into my youtube playlist to see what I liked. That level of obsession is pathological, you need help young erdo. If anything, you should feel honored that I'm taking my time now to sink 500 ft underground at the gates of your turkish rat hole, so I can finally address you on your level at equal terms, for what you really are.

Even the very things you use to make fun of me fail big time. South America as a whole has only been around for a little more than 500 years, whereas turks have had a civilization from ancient times, yet for some reason you guys are even more primitive than us in MANY ways. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at the irony of that fact. Is your underdeveloped brains the ones to blame for that? Or is it perhaps the inbred turkish blood running through your veins? How many more shootings and explosions to drive that point home? And lastly anime? I mentioned rat hole before as a metaphor but you must really live underground if you think that making fun of anime in 2018 is doing anything for you. I'm glad though, because even though neither of these things do anything to upset me in the slightest, you will keep bringing them up, because that is your turkish nature. So I guess I have nothing new to look forward to for our next -few- remaining conversations.

Anyways, I gave you a fair warning, but your stupidity as usual gave in. It's only gonna get worse from now. Like I said, I'm not your dad and it's a shame you never got to met him, but you're gonna learn that your actions have consequences. Call it power abuse, but I just know how much these little things piss you off. That's why it's all the more fun to do them. See you in 3 days, I can't wait to read your reply by then.
    nice essay defo not gonna read it lmao

I know you read it now tryna keep it classy because you want to avoid more bans. It's cute.

I know you read it now tryna keep it classy because you want to avoid more bans. It's cute.
    stopped reading after first 2 words more like not trying to hurt your feelings anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast