Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rouge Quest jewls Vs +9 Dex Jewls

This is a discussion on Rouge Quest jewls Vs +9 Dex Jewls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MotoCross they all suck omg its almost impossible to read a thread in these forums without bumping ...
Page: 2

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by MotoCross
    they all suck
    omg its almost impossible to read a thread in these forums without bumping into some idiot making a useless post saying someone's gear/stats suck, even if it is unrelated to the post. If someone is trying to show off their gear and its crap then ok let them know, but saying that in a post asking for advice or talking about manner points is just stupid, rude, and pointless.... :angry:

about the topic...

I would use everything except the belt. This is because the belt gives only hp, so its a pretty big sacrifice of dmg. The others however, give hp AND dex, so you lose some damage, but you gain a lot of hp, some defense, and some resists in exchange. As someone else said, its more important to be able to survive--if you die before you can even hit anyone, your damage is irrelevant.

for my mage ill use those for pking cause mp doesnt work in pking but for pvm ill use +7 and +8s

my 2 cents about that, havent tested the belt on a rogue, but for mage, priest and warrior, the body belt works pretty fine (that 10% ap increase doesnt show on stats, but the dmg cant be a coincidence), better in dmg than a +9/+10 str/mp on those classes

my noob pot maker with +8 str jewerly and +7/12 str armor was doing about 1300-1500 dmg on a certain mob with a 150% dmg skill, i did like 200 hits to see the average, critical hits and lame hits, so... this is how it went:

Using +8 str belt (1482 ap book/str on)
    lamest hit no poison: 1289, critical: 1619, average: 1521

Using Body Belt (1334 ap book/str on)
    lamest hit no poison: 1423, critical: 1853, average 1728

with my mage i did the same using mp suit, mp jewerly, and specially (+9 mp belt), then same but usin body belt
    using thorn spell on DTS (using sweeping pots and abs power)

+9 mp belt --> lowest hit: 1899, critical hit: 2977, average: 2652
    body belt --> lowest hit: 2238, ciritcal hit: 3459, average: 2815

on mage was about 120 hits on dts each

that belt has mysterious power at least in 3 of my chars , and the hp is pretty good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12