Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rouge_Crackaz, AHM, Infinity & British Bulldogs..... remember this? :D

This is a discussion on Rouge_Crackaz, AHM, Infinity & British Bulldogs..... remember this? :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe old skool those were good days[/b] +1... i wish they could happen again, edana was a close second for ...
Page: 2

Jimbob89

hehe old skool
    those were good days[/b]
    +1... i wish they could happen again, edana was a close second for my best times on ko, that was ell of a laugh B)

EMW

And where was I in all of this? :<
    Dead, in Abyss, because you gays wouldn&#39;t ress me![/b]
    tbh I fell from my chair :lol:

stevouk

And where was I in all of this? :<
    Dead, in Abyss, because you gays wouldn&#39;t ress me![/b]
    i remember that Lutz :P...LadyValley was going to come rezz you on the Bulldogs rezzer but she wanted to be in the pic ..shame you wern&#39;t in it

just loook how scurry paddy looks

the castle isnt even urs aSDSDAFASDFAFSD no glowy armband nothing :lol: i hate when ppl go in the castle when they don&#39;t own it , semi old ke pics , old school? rofl eet abi h34r:

TryAgain

the castle isnt even urs aSDSDAFASDFAFSD no glowy armband nothing :lol: i hate when ppl go in the castle when they don&#39;t own it , semi old ke pics , old school? rofl eet abi h34r:[/b]
    uhhhh...the castle was AHM&#39;s.... AHM, R_C, Infinty and BB where all on vent you fagg, we all agreed to get AHM the castle that week and then R_C the castle the week after...so stfu

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Omg nice pics bro, i miss those days and my infinity babas.. I was there at the beginning when infinity was formed, most of us were from symbolic.. Gud gun people and we had gud gun allies.. It sucks not seeing AHM or my old clan around, but it was a hell of a lot of fun, all that matters..

the castle isnt even urs aSDSDAFASDFAFSD no glowy armband nothing :lol: i hate when ppl go in the castle when they don&#39;t own it , semi old ke pics , old school? rofl eet abi h34r:[/b]
    ORLY?

the following order is prefered.... Think...Speak

TryAgain

told you seby666 ^^

as you can see the castle is AHM&#39;s and R_C and other people were helping them..

DragonFire

just loook how scurry paddy looks [/b]

about as scary as a bunny rabbit.

cadela

nice old pics

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Glowy armbands were bugged at this time - random grade 5 clans would get them, and then 2 days later different clans had them...

I couldn&#39;t have ever done my masters if it weren&#39;t for the castle, cos bulldogs share of payments from the castle bought most of us our master quest items. <3 castle

Seeing knack with gold bordered PK symbol I didn&#39;t really understand what they meant at the time, but now I do!

stevouk

Seeing knack with gold bordered PK symbol I didn&#39;t really understand what they meant at the time, but now I do![/b]
    lol :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

that day sucked

Pr0p

lol paddy in the first picture in chat
    Hype going crazy for no tp ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast