Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RoyalPriest test trailer at cw.

This is a discussion on RoyalPriest test trailer at cw. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wont coment about the pk, cause thats obvious but the quallity is good, edditting in my eyes not bad ...
Page: 2

jeweetzelluf

i wont coment about the pk, cause thats obvious

but the quallity is good,

edditting in my eyes not bad for first time, i also recently started too work with sony vergas, and i know that its hard

but some things like ur zoomin on hp bar was a lil too slow in my opinion..

xstep

7/10

nice movie chim: "the first target"

HeadHunterz :wub: , you shoulda use Scrap Attack + Sacrifice (evil hardcore edit) though (or End of My Existence if you don't like Sacrifice)

Headhunterz - Last Of The Mohicanz is the name of the song used, I think the speed of the music is a little bit off though (should be atleast 1.2 times faster)

I know, pk as a full buffer its boring, but if i become a duffer i will try to make a better movie. Thanks for the comments...

rasta

music didnt fit in there, editing was ok, quality was good, only thing which really bothers me was the action, hell pking with 6 priests is just low

Finnally some proof for those who dont play cwest, that mementomori, which is the #1 clan in CW, never runs through cz without at least 3 priest....most there melees are 80+ too, also love how in the 4 mins of a clip, u guys got 1 kill....u need some better tactics

First of all, this isnt mementomori, most of the players in this party are from Legacy, second, we were planning to do exp and not pk but that party was trying to raid our town... And i dont think we need better tatics, we wasnt even in vent. And i dont think we can get many kills with 6 priests in a party.
    And btw whats the problem in pking with atleast 3 priests in a party? If u have active players I dont face that as a problem.. And with some good tatics you can take down a party with more than 3 priests.

Lati

Finnally some proof for those who dont play cwest, that mementomori, which is the #1 clan in CW, never runs through cz without at least 3 priest....most there melees are 80+ too, also love how in the 4 mins of a clip, u guys got 1 kill....u need some better tactics[/b]
    EVEN if that would be true..so what?
    any problems with that? lol

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

EVEN if that would be true..so what?
    any problems with that? lol [/b]
    mm the best ? u made my daw now

gladiators ready for best mm 8 vs gladitors best 8 in arena let us know if u want

Rainbow0

Thats true. Most timethey calling more and more priests till they are unkillable.

First of all, this isnt mementomori, most of the players in this party are from Legacy, second, we were planning to do exp and not pk but that party was trying to raid our town... And i dont think we need better tatics, we wasnt even in vent. And i dont think we can get many kills with 6 priests in a party.
    And btw whats the problem in pking with atleast 3 priests in a party? If u have active players I dont face that as a problem.. And with some good tatics you can take down a party with more than 3 priests.[/b]
    idk, i just at most time see 2-3 duffers per party, and humans still take ya's...... not to mention by the time we kill 2 of te priest everyone gets tp
    'd out so that they can have constant heals and duffs....

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

If you guys would actually read what he says, he said this is ment for the quality not the pk
    so stop dishing him for the freaking pk, and start fucking commenting the quality

my last post wasnt even directed at the movie....it was directed to how orcs pk in general....

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

my last post wasnt even directed at the movie....it was directed to how orcs pk in general....[/b]
    even worse then, this is supposed to be about the quality of the freaking movie,
    not about the orcs in general

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast