Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rumble in the jungle, ardream sin video

This is a discussion on Rumble in the jungle, ardream sin video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but the pk was nice :wub:...
Page: 3

but the pk was nice :wub:

darkrouge4040

I dont like it becouse of the ctrl minor heal combo doesnt show u have a lot of skill pking if u use bugs in the game

Puffs

haha you cant ctrol minor heal anymore. but nice try

lankanboyz

Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    I dont like it becouse of the ctrl minor heal combo doesnt show u have a lot of skill pking if u use bugs in the game
    are u stupid? how can he ctrl minor if its out of the game, fuking moron nice vid, dcz looks gay looks liek everyone runs just like normal cz

darkrouge4040

Originally posted by lankanboyz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lankanboyz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkrouge4040
    are u stupid? how can he ctrl minor if its out of the game, fuking moron nice vid, dcz looks gay looks liek everyone runs just like normal cz[/b]
    fuck u fucking fag I never ctrl minor heal so i wouldnt know u dumbass

lankanboyz

Originally posted by darkrouge4040+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darkrouge4040)</div>
    Originally posted by lankanboyz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkrouge4040

are u stupid? how can he ctrl minor if its out of the game, fuking moron nice vid, dcz looks gay looks liek everyone runs just like normal cz
    fuck u fucking fag I never ctrl minor heal so i wouldnt know u dumbass[/b]
    then y the fuk do u assume? u moron and u dont need 2 ctrl minor heal 2 no wtf it is, idiot ur so worthless lol

Jay

only 1 gay i knw tht calls himself lankan, is it u?

lankanboyz

Originally posted by Jay
    only 1 gay i knw tht calls himself lankan, is it u?
    yes its me gay

Jay

:wub:

justdutch

Gert wrote:
    I FACKING FACKIN HATE YOU B1TCH!! STUPID ASS WHY YOU DELETE OTHER PLAYERS ITEMS:@ DIE AND BURN IN HELL !!

Those rol's belonged to INSOMNIA, they bought them from Arestides, GM injected itme's shouldnt be ingame from the first place

who cares how he get it you don't delete/sell/steal (or something else) outer players stuff you leave it alone <_< what will you see if i delete your stuff ty to a bug... you while see noving because i don't delete your stuff :angry:

Vishnu

Originally posted by justdutch
    Gert wrote: *
    I FACKING FACKIN HATE YOU B1TCH!! STUPID ASS WHY YOU DELETE OTHER PLAYERS ITEMS:@ DIE AND BURN IN HELL !! *

Those rol's belonged to INSOMNIA, they bought them from Arestides, GM injected itme's shouldnt be ingame from the first place

who cares how he get it you don't delete/sell/steal (or something else) outer players stuff you leave it alone <_< *what will you see if i delete your stuff ty to a bug... you while see noving because i don't delete your stuff :angry:
    Dude, you dont get it, that are MY character, I was playing on the fact of ppl getting bugged, get over it

halifax

Vishnu , great video and i hope u get ur archer back soon if u havent already. You're by far the best archer ive ran into on KO man. GL to u

justdutch

read better vishnu speasialie the part with:

"what will you see if i delete your stuff ty to a bug... "

and than ty to a bug

Puke

at leas you could give one ROL to me :lol: and the fp you wearing? bet you stole the +8 from that archer <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast