Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

s.a

This is a discussion on s.a within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oic why u are nazi[/b] meinkampf are nazi words ? mein kampf = my struggle that hitler have a book ...
Page: 2

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

oic why u are nazi[/b]
    meinkampf are nazi words ? mein kampf = my struggle

that hitler have a book called meinkampf doesn't mean that I'm a Nazi
    Hitler born in Austria so all ppl in Austria are nazi's cuz he born there ? Absolute Bullshit
    btw I can't be Nazi cuz I'm a Turk

and next point is when u all don't like servers where are Turks

The doors to Carnac-west are Open go go ( just for the turkish haters)

now go and cry

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

if it was like 95 % of my country in this game , i would always ask like "swedish?" or something instead spamm on my own laungage

So why didnt they start speaking eng when the game was still eng speaking ??[/b]
    u didnt play wayyy back in ko when they did and if they couldnt they tried real hard to talk english

95% my arse. :P

And since this is a turkish game, why dont you type /bazzar when you wanna set up a merchant, and sell sharts all day long.
    And he looks nazi , dont you see his signiture. Maybe he misspelled his char name. Maybe it should be MeInCampF

Btw. I "s.a" people all the time in KO, and I even cought my self few times answering the phone with Selam Aleykum [/b]
    it isnt a turkish game its a game where the majority is from turkey

LifeUnderZer0

ulan sizin gibi oropu çocukları nasıl toplaşmış böle pezevenk dölleri ananızı avradınızı sikiyim piçin dölleri

Düşmanı Bana Muzaffer kılmayan Rabbime Hamdolsun.

SA = SELAMIN ALEYKUM.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That still doesn't mean they can assume everyone's turkish.
    And from my own experience 90% of them don't speak english more than few words.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

wow what noob offers, hb +6 for dv +5 ds +0 for hb +3 :S

Validating

a.s

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

why ppl should speak english in a server where 95% of them are Turks ? This is dumb
    it is really normal that they start first to speak Turkish
    and I'm sure when a server had 95% peruvians or 95% polish ppl they would speak her own language instead of english

btw in Turkey the most learning in school German and not English[/b]
    The fact is, English is the #1 international language, therefore all the games that are out there use English as the primary language spoken in game. It doesn't matter if the game is 90% Turkish, there are people that come from other countries other then Turkey and they speak English just fine, I don't understand how they could have learned it while like that 90% of the Turkish population couldn't.

remember MYKO? Yeah that was Malaysian KO... but even the Malaysians there were talking English instead of Cantonese.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

a.s english pls

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

The fact is, English is the #1 international language, therefore all the games that are out there use English as the primary language spoken in game. It doesn't matter if the game is 90% Turkish, there are people that come from other countries other then Turkey and they speak English just fine, I don't understand how they could have learned it while like that 90% of the Turkish population couldn't.

remember MYKO? Yeah that was Malaysian KO... but even the Malaysians there were talking English instead of Cantonese.[/b]
    ´+1 to that

its same whit russians, they come to estonia, they start to speak in russian, = they get told to fck off. And i tell to fck of to ppl who dosentspeak english whit me .
    Even if i say "i cant speak turkish" on turkish, then turks continue to speak whit me in turkish even more.

Banned

remember MYKO? Yeah that was Malaysian KO... but even the Malaysians there were talking English instead of Cantonese.[/b]
    Yep its there arrogance.
    And i can say formyself,living in germany, that turks are even worse in rl then ingame.
    Iam not a racist or something and i have turkish friends too, but back when i was in school and we were chilling with like 15 ppl and 2 of them were turks, they kept talking turkish..

Even if i say "i cant speak turkish" on turkish, then turks continue to speak whit me in turkish even more.[/b]
    Ya rofl thats so annoying :lol:

to bad this is a game and not a contest on the # international language
    they dont have a reason to adept because almost everyone they speak with speakt there language so
    in ko english isnt #1 hell imo its not even #2

Yep its there arrogance.[/b]
    and its your arrogance to not understand that if u are in a game without speaking english and almost everyone speaks turkish they will not take effort to learn english
    why shoudl they? they dont need it to survive in ko

dont get me wrong but this discussion will go on and on and there will be no winner because u will keep your toughts and i will keep mine

Some1 had in his signature ss of pm from some turk it was something like that:
    Turk: 90% ppl in server turks, speak turkish please (it was written worse just dont remember ;p)
    Guy: USKO
    US = United States
    United States= English
    Turk: :S

i think that should resolve the problem XD

every time Turks goes with s.a I reply with hi... If he continues speaking in turkish, im starting to answering in polish ^_^ most of them goes with 'english pls' after few sentences xD

every time Turks goes with s.a I reply with hi... If he continues speaking in turkish, im starting to answering in polish ^_^ most of them goes with 'english pls' after few sentences xD[/b]
    ideal situation:

turk: s.a
    me: hi
    turk: okı englısh no problemo h34r:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast