Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

s.a

This is a discussion on s.a within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyone in this thread have small yarrak...
Page: 4

everyone in this thread have small yarrak

DrUnKeNmAsTeR, looks like u don't get that the retarted turkish kids who r playing this game are making the opinion for the whole Turkey, since they r big group...

Also, it looks kinda pathetic when full +9/+3 pimped chars with lvls 82/83, can not kill 79- ppl :lol: and Turks are mostly like this...

http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...gazinYargiciIII
    this guy was vsing with my friend:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=lAEQUITASl

AEQ was making around 500dmg (on his screen) and was getting hit for about 700 (on his screen as well)... + bogazin got MUCH more HP and HE WAS SCROLLED (yeh, he's pking scrolled at arena :lol: :lol... when AEQ died, Bogazin had like 3% of hp left...

This makes us see Turks only as a noobish and chlidish idiots, who can't actually play... And when they are spamming in turkish... it makes them more retarted...

I am playing Soldat - which is a Polish game, but every1 can play it and there is many more Germans than Polish... Im speaking english... and I don't start with 'siema' but with 'hi' or 'hi/siema'... It would be great if Turks started with 's.a/hi' not with the f.kin 's.a' all the time... I don't care if they don't know english, but some kind of personal culture exists and it causes us not to speak with others if they don't understand us...

Oh and I love when turks are insulting others if they say &#39;english pls&#39; ... &#39;ananı sıkerim&#39; ftw <_< <_<

meinkampf are nazi words ? mein kampf = my struggle

that hitler have a book called meinkampf doesn&#39;t mean that I&#39;m a Nazi
    Hitler born in Austria so all ppl in Austria are nazi&#39;s cuz he born there ? Absolute Bullshit
    btw I can&#39;t be Nazi cuz I&#39;m a Turk

and next point is when u all don&#39;t like servers where are Turks

The doors to Carnac-west are Open go go ( just for the turkish haters)

now go and cry[/b]
    why would u name a char after a greman nazi camp or w.e theyre called. surely u know evreyone associates that name with the nazi&#39;s..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

DrUnKeNmAsTeR, looks like u don&#39;t get that the retarted turkish kids who r playing this game are making the opinion for the whole Turkey, since they r big group...

Also, it looks kinda pathetic when full +9/+3 pimped chars with lvls 82/83, can not kill 79- ppl :lol: and Turks are mostly like this...

http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...gazinYargiciIII
    this guy was vsing with my friend:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=lAEQUITASl

AEQ was making around 500dmg (on his screen) and was getting hit for about 700 (on his screen as well)... + bogazin got MUCH more HP and HE WAS SCROLLED (yeh, he&#39;s pking scrolled at arena :lol: :lol... when AEQ died, Bogazin had like 3% of hp left...

This makes us see Turks only as a noobish and chlidish idiots, who can&#39;t actually play... And when they are spamming in turkish... it makes them more retarted...

I am playing Soldat - which is a Polish game, but every1 can play it and there is many more Germans than Polish... Im speaking english... and I don&#39;t start with &#39;siema&#39; but with &#39;hi&#39; or &#39;hi/siema&#39;... It would be great if Turks started with &#39;s.a/hi&#39; not with the f.kin &#39;s.a&#39; all the time... I don&#39;t care if they don&#39;t know english, but some kind of personal culture exists and it causes us not to speak with others if they don&#39;t understand us...

Oh and I love when turks are insulting others if they say &#39;english pls&#39; ... &#39;ananı sıkerim&#39; ftw <_< <_<[/b]
    In every server where I had played &#39;&#39;polish ppl spoke her own language and not english&#39;&#39;also in clans and whatever so don&#39;t blame yourself.

who cares Kingofknight who cares the items of this guys ? you are so pointless
    ppl like you are the group who are pissed off cuz they have no success ingame and flaming in forums. This group like you are the noobs

you are maybe pissed off cuz you can&#39;t buy premium cuz poland is poor , don&#39;t search a reason to offend us look @your own shit
    this kind of topics exist since ko4life exist from little kids who crying cuz turks dominate the server

we give a fuck go go C-West when u don&#39;t want to read turkish PM&#39;s

Don&#39;t let me keep you

Common Sense do you know what that is ?
    btw you got ADHD ?

HateMadeMe

In every server where I had played &#39;&#39;polish ppl spoke her own language and not english&#39;&#39;also in clans and whatever so don&#39;t blame yourself.

ppl like you are the group who are pissed off cuz they have no success ingame and flaming in forums. This group like you are the noobs

you are maybe pissed off cuz you can&#39;t buy premium cuz poland is poor , don&#39;t search a reason to offend us look @your own shit
    this kind of topics exist since ko4life exist from little kids who crying cuz turks dominate the server

Don&#39;t let me keep you[/b]
    s.a free np from snow war plıs

if this isn&#39;t you, oh well the person is still putting a bad mojo on your name

why would u name a char after a greman nazi camp or w.e theyre called. surely u know evreyone associates that name with the nazi&#39;s..[/b]
    Mein Kampf is a name of Hitler&#39;s book... and yes it&#39;s one of Nazi symbols...

Don&#39;t let me keep you[/b]
    hahaha :lol: man u made my day with this post xDDDDDDD

Yeh, we r speaking polish in clan cuz we r polish clan h34r:

Am I pointless? I doubt... Who cares? Well, everyone... It shows how turkish kids are retarted and how can&#39;t they play, so am I really pointless?
    And trust me, I&#39;ve got successes ingame and not only, so gtfo if u don&#39;t know what u r talking about

Well, actually I have a platinum... Maybe Poland is a poor Country, but I have enough money even to babashop and run around with full +9&#39;s... But I don&#39;t want to buy them, cuz firstly, I like to work myself on items, secondly, for me it&#39;s retarted to spend so much money on a game (yeh, my platinum is my 2nd one and I guess there won&#39;t be next fast... bronze is enough for me to play) And thirdly, u&#39;ve just shown typical turkish point of view... Buı ıtams and ım pr0 :lol: :lol:

Yes Turks dominate server... but only cuz they are soo many ^_^ they have NO skills and a decent party of 3-4 non turkish people can easily pwn all the 82+ turkish noobs with +9 ıtams ^_^

stop making urself more and more stupid in our eyes, Drunken :lol:

if this isn&#39;t you, oh well the person is still putting a bad mojo on your name[/b]
    hahaha Turkey ftw! :lol:

if this isn&#39;t you, oh well the person is still putting a bad mojo on your name[/b]
    I sold this char 1.5 years ago and everybody from diez know it

Mein Kampf is a name of Hitler&#39;s book... and yes it&#39;s one of Nazi symbols...
    hahaha :lol: man u made my day with this post xDDDDDDD

Yeh, we r speaking polish in clan cuz we r polish clan h34r:

Am I pointless? I doubt... Who cares? Well, everyone... It shows how turkish kids are retarted and how can&#39;t they play, so am I really pointless?
    And trust me, I&#39;ve got successes ingame and not only, so gtfo if u don&#39;t know what u r talking about

Well, actually I have a platinum... Maybe Poland is a poor Country, but I have enough money even to babashop and run around with full +9&#39;s... But I don&#39;t want to buy them, cuz firstly, I like to work myself on items, secondly, for me it&#39;s retarted to spend so much money on a game (yeh, my platinum is my 2nd one and I guess there won&#39;t be next fast... bronze is enough for me to play) And thirdly, u&#39;ve just shown typical turkish point of view... Buı ıtams and ım pr0 :lol: :lol:

Yes Turks dominate server... but only cuz they are soo many ^_^ they have NO skills and a decent party of 3-4 non turkish people can easily pwn all the 82+ turkish noobs with +9 ıtams ^_^

stop making urself more and more stupid in our eyes, Drunken :lol:
    hahaha Turkey ftw! :lol:[/b]
    MeinKampf isn&#39;t any nazi symbol don&#39;t talk shit

and we are speaking turkish cuz inagme 95% are turks ? u understand ? lol
    who cares when u baabshop or not ? you are bitching because u are jelous of some ppl

noob

how come that topic turned into serious discussion ?

how come that topic turned into serious discussion ?[/b]
    I would call that "DrUnKeNmAsTeR effect" coz this guy starts flame everywhere he comes. He accuses us of hating turks but he is alwyas the first who swears, curses and talks shit.

I would call that "DrUnKeNmAsTeR effect" coz this guy starts flame everywhere he comes. He accuses us of hating turks but he is alwyas the first who swears, curses and talks shit.[/b]
    aha ? and this topic not opened to flame about us ?
    and everytime the same ppl who talking shit about Turks
    poor to repeat this shit since ko4life exist

when anybody don&#39;t like turk he can go c-west

If someone pushes you around, you kick him in the groins, not run. Thats why people dont change servers.

Now you look nazi :P
    And srsly , why so serious?
    Btw. this is in media. So moar pics , lutfen.

Banned Senior Member

aha ? and this topic not opened to flame about us ?
    and everytime the same ppl who talking shit about Turks
    poor to repeat this shit since ko4life exist

when anybody don&#39;t like turk he can go c-west[/b]
    Let them hate:P we know u sold ure char long time ago xD
    :lol:

Let them hate:P we know u sold ure char long time ago xD
    :lol:[/b]
    heeh yeah we all know who are the old goodgunz

x-mas tree chabo ftw u alive xD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast