Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

That's how HOTMAIL works

This is a discussion on That's how HOTMAIL works within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can somebody explain for what the hell hotmail servers . I wanted to change password for my account but i've ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default That's how HOTMAIL works

    Can somebody explain for what the hell hotmail servers . I wanted to change password for my account but i've forgot password of hotmail , siply i've forgot what i put , so wanted to change hotmail too , and here's what happened :

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faHtq0pm8fI]YouTube - That's how hotmail works[/ame]


    Just wanna let u warn guys , dont register u any gamersfirst account with hotmail , cuz u could get same shit like me !
    Last edited by 24hrs; 04-30-2011 at 06:46 PM.

  2. #2
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    first of all maybe u have to put only the Id without the @hotmail.com.
    or maybe u put worng email or something..
    anyway if someone trying to hack ur email (hotmail) he will successful,
    hotmail is most easiest email to hacking so be carefull with this email .

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    How long ago you used that hotmail? Because I had a very old hotmail adres (8+ years ago) and didn't use it for 7 years and I wanted to try it lately and also got the "doesn't exsist" message

  4. #4
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    That's very common. Your e-mail got deleted because you didn't use it at all. You also can recreate it.

  5. #5
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    first of all maybe u have to put only the Id without the @hotmail.com.
    or maybe u put worng email or something..
    anyway if someone trying to hack ur email (hotmail) he will successful,
    hotmail is most easiest email to hacking so be carefull with this email .
    Everything is correct as u saw i've copied nd pasted the hotmail info or maybe, i immediately changed all my hotmail email's to another .

    Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    How long ago you used that hotmail? Because I had a very old hotmail adres (8+ years ago) and didn't use it for 7 years and I wanted to try it lately and also got the "doesn't exsist" message
    Have no clue , haven't used it like 3 years ago, cant remember exact day but still it should be available cuz got many thigs linked on that e-mail :S

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    That's very common. Your e-mail got deleted because you didn't use it at all. You also can recreate it.
    It may be deleted but anyway i should be able to recreate it , dunno ill try to contact em :s

  6. #6
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    It may be deleted but anyway i should be able to recreate it , dunno ill try to contact em :s
    by recreate I mean you can register that e-mail again.

  7. #7
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    by recreate I mean you can register that e-mail again.
    Tried , but failed ... already in use ,fuck it

  8. #8
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    yeah. they deleted my email too.

    and i only didnt use it for around 1-2 years...

    so yep fuck hotmail

  9. #9
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    Tried , but failed ... already in use ,fuck it

    uhh that's fucked up then :S

  10. #10
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    yep fvck hotmail , will never more use it . i just sent em ticked to change mail nd everything is fine now

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    i think you didn't log in to your email along time ago

  12. #12
    xXShikakaXx
    Guest

    Default

    when i came back to ko i had to remake my old hotmail linked to the account becasue they deactivated it for the lack of usage

  13. #13
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXShikakaXx View Post
    when i came back to ko i had to remake my old hotmail linked to the account becasue they deactivated it for the lack of usage
    The problem is that what i cant remake it , cuz it say that e-mail is already in use , please chose another e-mail. That's problem , i fvucing would like remake it but cant
    -.-

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    The problem is that what i cant remake it , cuz it say that e-mail is already in use , please chose another e-mail. That's problem , i fvucing would like remake it but cant
    -.-
    Maybe someone remade it when you put the video up here? Did you tried it before making this video public?

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    Maybe someone remade it when you put the video up here? Did you tried it before making this video public?
    the video didn't showed the linked mail as well

    no one can see all the litters you just see the big picture not every details in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •