Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

S1ngLe Farewell Movie Lvl 80 bp Edana

This is a discussion on S1ngLe Farewell Movie Lvl 80 bp Edana within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10/10 u was the best priest of edana we gonna miss ya good luck in real life ....
Page: 6

10/10 u was the best priest of edana

we gonna miss ya good luck in real life .

Awesome video bro, Worth the watch. The part where your war died and you ran around, then he came back and owned the party was awesome

good moviei lan and gl u twins in real life had good times with you all and good farming days will never forget

and a.q u forgot my name in ur list

but I was there at the end of ur movie with my lethal weapons at the hill :P

Edit : oh couldn&#39;t notice ur char sexy voice saying my name :lol: <3[/b]
    its impossible for us to forget u my brother and my kral

I was wondering about that, what did he use to say those ppl&#39;s names in the end? TTS in vent or something like that?[/b]
    i used microsoft TTS engine :lol:

10/10 u was the best priest of edana
    we gonna miss ya good luck in real life .[/b]
    Thanks kanka..btw who are you ingame? ..im surprised i see a lot of edana players browsing ko4life now..

Awesome video bro, Worth the watch. The part where your war died and you ran around, then he came back and owned the party was awesome[/b]
    its was funny bro...coz after that scene he ask my hp..and i said 5k only coz im chitin bp......im glad i survived that gangbang

pwnzyou

sorry but using heal in vs is just noob

and lol ... why didnt u use subside wenn u have 8 vs 2 ><

and lol ... why didnt u use subside wenn u have 8 vs 2 ><[/b]
    what u mean the warrior at the start? with 12khp and 1500+ ac and lvl 80 ..vs mine 5.5k hp and 1100+ ac......i nver use heal in all my vs kanka : )..look my versus movie

about the 8 vs 2... are you blind? cant u see i tried so many times casting subside but all cancenled..and i was tanking them with 5k hp only and i get redballed fast... all i can do is heal and wait for my warrior to come back ..for your info i dont have cs , IN and im using +3 personal shield only ...

ffs: im chitin bp just doing support role

ty

Ayman4u

its impossible for us to forget u my brother and my kral [/b]
    <3

and lol ... why didnt u use subside wenn u have 8 vs 2 ><[/b]
    I bet you are warrior h34r:

Just ignore him dont get pissed :wub:

yes your majesty ... i wont

joeknight

nice pvp, awsome bp

runordie

Your level 80 and why do you have 5k hp??? stop trying to be ap whore and only put like 200 into str and rest into hp pls!, so much better your ap will still be high and you hp will just be higher

Your level 80 and why do you have 5k hp??? stop trying to be ap whore and only put like 200 into str and rest into hp pls!, so much better your ap will still be high and you hp will just be higher[/b]
    yeah ..u maybe right..but ur ap will not be enough to do 1v1s(coz in cz some gg want vs), wat u think? if ur a debuff whore even in versus,ur hp build thingy is a good build to go...even with my current ap now 2.2k..its almost impossible to kill a lvl 75+ w/ gears using dual minors..

runordie

yeah ..u maybe right..but ur ap will not be enough to do 1v1s(coz in cz some gg want vs), wat u think? if ur a debuff whore even in versus,ur hp build thingy is a good build to go...even with my current ap now 2.2k..its almost impossible to kill a lvl 75+ w/ gears using dual minors..[/b]
    2.2k is plenty of ap, Im a level 80 warrior and when i use my hp shells, and i have 2.2k ap with my giga and i still rip through people in 1v1, and i also have a ton of hp...

if you deal 500 damage to people you should be fine, in the end what do you want more, lasting longer or hitting a little longer?

Shogu2

GoodLuck man and be safe and have fun in real life
    Peace . ^_^

Ayman4u

I think on any char HP>AP for tanking or pk and mostly solo or in high lvl 75 with ok gear aganist 75,80s in cz , maybe good MHcomboer wouldn&#39;t need that or a Pedal user :P

Legacy Senior Member

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

nice movie though it seemed a bit laggy. and gj on 80!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast