Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

S4revok vs Boomberprism

This is a discussion on S4revok vs Boomberprism within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now i gona cry /Cry_mode_on Peace out!...
Page: 3

IAMstong

Now i gona cry

/Cry_mode_on

Peace out!

nocomment

well i have a doubt, boomber used 35%hp abyss or 50%?

i really thought it was going to be very hard, but haveing 2002ap i felt like a fcking duper xD

ps: someone have fraps this video?? i was really laggy cuz of a lot of players around us (next time pls go away 20metres)... I prefair dont use blind, but is 200% dmg that i need for defeat ur abyss pots-.-

I enjoyed it a lot!! now just wait dedex to get unban...[/b]

Strider

pwned xD gg fight

nocomment

all 2 using a DD helm i saw in chat:P

Anyway Nice vs[/b]
    heh stop behave like noob pls.

i lose ok i accept that.

but it means nothink, im still good gun , i still rape a lot of ppl in cz, i still pwn

and im sure i would pwn 3/4 of u

sarevok = nice gun, but he has big mouth.

anyway using blind . dd helmet = imo senseless

we fight about 140 souls untill he killed me , my daggers was almost broken.

if i would use dd helmet. it would be a duel who have better str set and has more souls in

anyway GOOD JOB sarevok. u can call ur self good gun

and btw i had same ap like u 2050 ;/

hybrid about u . u have nothink to do with so stfu ur mouth , and stop behave like kid.
    cosu u was nothink on Edana, at least mine name will be remember, as a legend of Edana

Thats my last post up here, i go holidays.

CU NEXT SERVER[/b]
    he didnt use dd

nocomment

And last thing :P

LOL

i beat u whitout pauldron and u want vs whit DeDex ROFL!!!

PD: boomber u can beat to s4revok but he need to brother(JAVI) for a combo minor..=)

he used 4 hands for a simple combo.. NOOB s4revok..
    [/b]
    thats how he used mh nothing more bb

japo

It was good fight but only strange thing is that I know for a fact that real sarevok doesnt mh
    2nd I dont try to defend Boomber but I know my mh laggs when alot ppl are around my pc cant handle it [/b]
    i dont know how to mh? rofl take a rest pls

boomberprism used DD, used blind like me (as u can see on vid he dont stop attack and i stop 1 time)... this are ingame skills ok?

my stats with borrowed cleaver+9 were still lower than boomber ap/def/hp so stfu^^ he never down my hp from 90%

and for end, you think is legit in a duel use abyss%hp pots?? check video again, boomber redball=2 or 3 hp pots instead minor...

ps: was a nice fight, but there are better sins than boomber at this moment (they dont have same mouth ofc) -.-
    Vanwilder FTW!! cool movie bro thanks <3

Peace, S4ReVoK

Dark_Avenger

The move was awesome. Nicely frapsed Van

And both of you are great sins. It was one of the most interesting 1v1s i have ever seen. So gratz to both of you and a big congratulations to sarevok ^^

::ShockWave::

for the edanians

http://files.filefront.com/S4revokvsBoombe...;/fileinfo.html

youtube coming to!

NO flames pls! Nice fight bro&#39;s.[/b]
    lol ur sig

nocomment

i dont know how to mh? rofl take a rest pls

boomberprism used DD, used blind like me (as u can see on vid he dont stop attack and i stop 1 time)... this are ingame skills ok?

my stats with borrowed cleaver+9 were still lower than boomber ap/def/hp so stfu^^ he never down my hp from 90%

and for end, you think is legit in a duel use abyss%hp pots?? check video again, boomber redball=2 or 3 hp pots instead minor...
    ps: was a nice fight, but there are better sins than boomber at this moment (they dont have same mouth ofc) -.-
    Vanwilder FTW!! cool movie bro thanks <3

Peace, S4ReVoK[/b]
    he didnt use dd dumb turk and your ap with dd was same as bomber without. def too .

japo

he didnt use dd [/b]
    well i will xplain to nocomment, for me use DD is a way for dont get tired so fast in this kind of duels... my hp was full all time, so if i use dex helmet boomberprism prolly would be dead faster right?
    Thats a tactic u can use or not, and last thing; if i spike him 600 with 2002ap in my hands... isnt he using DD?

he used DD since second vs, but be sure that he was wearing DD some seconds for try outpot my dmg -.-

S1LenT

really good fight,
    gratz s4re

IAMstong

Japo pm me in msn

Kailean

i dont play on edana but the guy borrowed items from other ppl and thnx to them he won? and you are flaming the one that lost? lol? :blink:

anyway, was abit boring

aragonxx2

i dont play on edana but the guy borrowed items from other ppl and thnx to them he won? and you are flaming the one that lost? lol? :blink:
    anyway, was abit boring [/b]
    All server borrowed him just 2xfucking cleavers+9.

P.s u just cant accept boomber lost, nap get a life and enjoy it instead of flaming [/b]
    You ignorant KO player, Boomberprism used borrowed char from Sultan clan member (his lvl 77 banned for koxp)
    They just were fighting with same stats (boomber still had more hp/def/ap), but result was clear

btw hahaha someone saw the orc paper mage pwned when he arrived??

nocomment

You ignorant KO player, Boomberprism used borrowed char from Sultan clan member (his lvl 77 banned for koxp)
    They just were fighting with same stats (boomber still had more hp/def/ap), but result was clear

btw hahaha someone saw the orc paper mage pwned when he arrived??[/b]
    he not borrow only cleavers +9 because his def increase and bomber sold his char so with what he could fight dumb idiot? items was hes not ladydenise.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast