Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

S4revok vs Boomberprism

This is a discussion on S4revok vs Boomberprism within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think in conclusion we can safely say that there is no need to be lippy or mouthy about a ...
Page: 4

chili_pepper

I think in conclusion we can safely say that there is no need to be lippy or mouthy about a 1v1 in general, if someone slags you off, you same ok lets go and 1v1 to sort it out..

if someone is a good player, you commend it,

if someone is a bad player, you should help them or advise them on how to get better,

and if they are simplistically a duper, cheater or whatever, you can only try to beat them legitly to prove a point that legit can in many ways beat those who think they are good by cheating.

D/l'ing it now, but grats to the two of you for being able to mh combo in edana effectively and for both being good players.

japo

he not borrow only cleavers +9 because his def increase and bomber sold his char so with what he could fight dumb idiot? items was hes not ladydenise.[/b]
    wtf you talking about? def increase? you know what is valkyrie? or DD helmet? or iron neck&glass belt?

I never used 350 ac scrolls before, neither valkyrie that i bought this day... so yes, for this vs i used 100 more def that he always use like all players^^

You need know that i used +7 shells for this duel... stfu again (check dex bonus lol... 100 vs 150)

ps: chili come DF :P

ngojceta

i dont know how to mh? rofl take a rest pls[/b]
    Omg, you can be really funny when you want to. I play from the beggining of edana, and not once I saw you minorhealing in 1v1 until now.
    And about the using of the DD helm, I ROFLed on that for about 10 min. If you wanted less dex you could just borrow or buy shell helmet +7 with no dex on it zzz

japo

Omg, you can be really funny when you want to. I play from the beggining of edana, and not once I saw you minorhealing in 1v1 until now.
    And about the using of the DD helm, I ROFLed on that for about 10 min. If you wanted less dex you could just borrow or buy shell helmet +7 with no dex on it zzz[/b]
    u saw me on a 1vs1? really? vs who? a bitch that i only need to use hp pot for kill and then he redball and /town like you? omg amazing dude, let me fraps next time i see you around cz^^ and we ll see

holy shit, there is a lot of big mouths to close around. this summer holidays are going to be really funny :P im sorry for havent been able to play this last months... but ending exams

ngojceta

u saw me on a 1vs1? really? vs who? a bitch that i only need to use hp pot for kill and then he redball and /town like you? omg amazing dude, let me fraps next time i see you around cz^^ and we ll see

holy shit, there is a lot of big mouths to close around. this summer holidays are going to be really funny :P im sorry for havent been able to play this last months.[/b]
    go ahead, fraps our vs the next time you see me, and post the vs here on forum, so we can all laugh when I close your mouths tough guy, because I'm not the one who will run/die in the fight

japo

go ahead, fraps our vs the next time you see me, and post the vs here on forum, so we can all laugh when I close your mouths tough guy, because I'm not the one who will run/die in the fight[/b]
    np here ^^ but if u want vs me, just pm and dont flame stupid things... even a keecon can vs you

ngojceta

np here ^^ but if u want vs me, just pm and dont flame stupid things... even a keecon can vs you[/b]
    doesnt' matter who can vs me, it only matters who can beat me

Opakigad

holy shit, there is a lot of big mouths to close around. this summer holidays are going to be really funny :P im sorry for havent been able to play this last months... but ending exams[/b]
    go ahead, fraps our vs the next time you see me, and post the vs here on forum, so we can all laugh when I close your mouths tough guy, because I'm not the one who will run/die in the fight

I have to say +1

Kailean

You ignorant KO player, Boomberprism used borrowed char from Sultan clan member (his lvl 77 banned for koxp)
    They just were fighting with same stats (boomber still had more hp/def/ap), but result was clear

btw hahaha someone saw the orc paper mage pwned when he arrived??[/b]
    i like the "you ignorant ko player", i thought i wrote that clearly enough: "i dont play on edana".
    your ignorance just shows how patheticly retarded you are

you just got self-owned mr retard.

IveGotaProb

for soemone who talks so much shit, coudnt even get japo to 50%[/b]
    no wonder with dd helmet. talks much shit ?? no offens m8 but i talks shit only to noobs who dosent know how to behave.

Why half? All server borrowed him just 2xfucking cleavers+9.

P.s u just cant accept boomber lost, nap get a life and enjoy it instead of flaming [/b]
    who the fuck are u to talk like this to me ?? noob with 10 k np ?

well i will xplain to nocomment, for me use DD is a way for dont get tired so fast in this kind of duels... my hp was full all time, so if i use dex helmet boomberprism prolly would be dead faster right?
    Thats a tactic u can use or not, and last thing; if i spike him 600 with 2002ap in my hands... isnt he using DD?

he used DD since second vs, but be sure that he was wearing DD some seconds for try outpot my dmg -.-[/b]
    sure babe , i m 4 handed player. minoring with 1 comboing with 2nd, with 3rd i switch DD helmet whenever i get red life. with 4th i eat dinner and drinking beer.

i say last time I DONT USE DD HELMET ITS LAME FOR ME

WHEN 2 sins use DD its imppossible to deal a dmg. duel will last like 5 min longer unti some1 will be out of pots or daggers would be broken.

anyway u won. but stop talk shit that i dont even dmg u , meybe in that round with is showed u rpaed me, agree
    but 1st fight before i dc u was redballed imo
    3rd fight = out of souls (after 150 ) ( he was wining sure, but I could fight even 10 min more;/ u had just better str set;/)

some1 said that i was using abyss HAHAHHA SURE I SPENT 2 weeks before fight to drop it o.O dont be funny noob i use hp pots while minoring ( ask sarevok thats possible )

and btw flames from ppl who plays 1 year and still have 100 k np and 65 lvl and md 8 its funny for me ;? ( NO OFFENS DOG )

This duel made me i wont play rogue next server.

Peace. Cu around

El_magico

hey dudes, i said no flame war oki

I'M NOT MAKING AWESOME MOVIES WITH MY DAD STEVEN SPIELBERG SO YOU GUYS CAN FLAME AGAIN!

it was nice fight, respect to boomber if he didn't use dd helm. Cause then that was some nice minoring for 4-5 minutes.

japo

well i didnt want to talk about boomber in this topic, but they are flaming about the borrowed daggers, also with my mh, also with my def...

If you dced in the 1st vs, and u redballed me... it was only because the lagg^^ my MP bar was full 100%, thats why next vs i moved far away from all the spectators.

Btw, i wont use the borrowed cleavers+9 cuz i really dont want this shit on my posts... u should know i got shard+8/cleaver+9 weeks ago but got wiped and scammed.

peace... it was a challenge between boomber and me, not about losers like bananko -.- seriously i dont care if u > me. just dont be child

IveGotaProb

well i didnt want to talk about boomber in this topic, but they are flaming about the borrowed daggers, also with my mh, also with my def...

If you dced in the 1st vs, and u redballed me... it was only because the lagg^^ my MP bar was full 100%, thats why next vs i moved far away from all the spectators.

Btw, i wont use the borrowed cleavers+9 cuz i really dont want this shit on my posts... u should know i got shard+8/cleaver+9 weeks ago but got wiped and scammed.

peace... it was a challenge between boomber and me, not about losers like bananko -.- seriously i dont care if u > me. just dont be child[/b]
    np dude. i told u that u can lend w/e u want beacosu i thought u would complain after about stats diffrent.

i dont get it. dont wana talk about boomber but they are so i will ?? dont get it ;/

i only flame u when u scammed my friend. it was begin of our war i hope all will remember that

SO WIPED MEANS SCAMMED ? u have strange sense of humor imo

OK STFU NOW ALL HE WON GG FOR HIM.

PEACE

llJuanMall

nice fight
    the boxing guys in the background were hilarious xD

japo

SO WIPED MEANS SCAMMED ? u have strange sense of humor imo

OK STFU NOW ALL HE WON GG FOR HIM.

PEACE[/b]
    nop, killforyou/tank187 scammed me shard+8 and cleaver+9 got wiped... so i should have same ap as in that duel :P

i think the vs with dual md+8 (150ap less) was going to be very very long, cuz my hp full and yours too... but i wanted to try this powerfull guns to be a good enemy, shit bad idea i won ^^

ps: this challenges are so amusing... we should do this more often, also if the other player dont hate you -.-

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast