Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

S4revok vs Boomberprism

This is a discussion on S4revok vs Boomberprism within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmm vanwilder left drugs!! u didnt frapsed the last spike xDD thats not the way for oscars... btw i will ...
Page: 5

japo

mmm vanwilder left drugs!! u didnt frapsed the last spike xDD

thats not the way for oscars... btw i will give you the chance for improve ur director skills coming soon

and i want fraps some of ur fights, so go on

ps: vanwilder thx too for upload here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fG-IWrWxeQ

dosu

btw since u use 2x minor does 1v1 another sin have any sense at all ? and + u r very full of ur self, i mean u think u got really good skills up there goin for u, but dude nvm 2x minor is fukin lame and boomber use only 1, all that matters is fight in cz, 1v1 is just a stupid part w/o any sense in it

u won ok, but does that prove anythin ? absolutely not in my opinion, good that u r very shy and not fukin jerkin off here on forum how pro u r , wah a bit pathetic for me. gl in ko etc bb

ShaaKa

2. 4WhoCare getting pwned in the end[/b]
    +99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 :lol:

japo

btw since u use 2x minor does 1v1 another sin have any sense at all ? and + u r very full of ur self, i mean u think u got really good skills up there goin for u, but dude nvm 2x minor is fukin lame and boomber use only 1, all that matters is fight in cz, 1v1 is just a stupid part w/o any sense in it

u won ok, but does that prove anythin ? absolutely not in my opinion, good that u r very shy and not fukin jerkin off here on forum how pro u r , wah a bit pathetic for me. gl in ko etc bb[/b]
    look at my skill bar, there isnt 2 minors... isnt my problem if you dont use mh k? u didnt noticed the abyss %hp of boomber right?

wtf y flaming if u dont know nothing about me lol

nocomment

look at my skill bar, there isnt 2 minors... isnt my problem if you dont use mh k? u didnt noticed the abyss %hp of boomber right?

wtf y flaming if u dont know nothing about me lol[/b]
    bomber didnt use abyss pots he used normal pots and dosu can mh 100 times better then you do
    oh and btw. funny post on that youtube link!
    flompy69 (7 hours ago)
    hahaha Boomberprism got pwned!!
    Scammer FTW

IveGotaProb

wtf y flaming if u dont know nothing about me lol[/b]

sure i used 100 % hp pots

BTW VAN WILDER CAN U CORRECT MY NAME ON UR VIDEO ?

gratz to u guys, since s4revok clearly won, hmmm..anybody can arrange s4revok vs areude4dyet? 2 best MH sins..

dosu

wtf u talkin about that i can see u got only 1 minor lol, all i see is some guy skill bar all the movie and 1 screen of ur char where is 1 minor but :

1- just a screen..
    2 - right click maybe ? ^^

and if u use only 1 minor then its pretty fukin amazing minor heal to take all the dmg that assasin with 2k+ ap do to u for like what 4 mins ? so like he spikes u 9xx and u fukin minor all for 4 mins w/o loseing more then 20 % hp ? .... -_-" sorry but there is such thing as limit dude no1 can minor at such high lvl with 1 button for so long, sorry 2 big dmg.

boomber use hp pots also, whitch showed that he can combine hp + minor coz his finger was propably dead like it would be for any 1mh user.... so yea u r really special boy , when someday u find girlfriend shes gonna love ur handworks at this speed lol shes gonna come like 5 times in 2 mins lol ^_^ ok ok sorry :P couldnt resist xD

and i played just a bit on edana on assasin whitch was not mine ofcourse but i dont remember u being any good then, now actin like u own it all wah

skoty

well i didnt want to talk about boomber in this topic, but they are flaming about the borrowed daggers, also with my mh, also with my def...

If you dced in the 1st vs, and u redballed me... it was only because the lagg^^ my MP bar was full 100%, thats why next vs i moved far away from all the spectators.

Btw, i wont use the borrowed cleavers+9 cuz i really dont want this shit on my posts... u should know i got shard+8/cleaver+9 weeks ago but got wiped and scammed.[/b]
    rofl u'r the best lier really!!!
    u'r brother ( JOSUE ) told me allways my fking brother is a noob cuz dont know combo minor ...

and NOW ! u tell me u'r brother josue dont use combo minor ?:S when i see the combo minor of u'r brother? ..

PD: admit u was using 4 hands ( u and brother ) comboing..

i beat u 4 times when i was in human .. and later run like (shaaka)
    u'r the best rogue of edana? zuhaha.. in u'r clan all say : the best rogue is vanwilder -_- and another guy lost in vs whit me...

i lost 3 times whit dedex and u want try to vs whit him ??? ( +9 shell's +9 giga+3 unique's )

nocomment

gratz to u guys, since s4revok clearly won, hmmm..anybody can arrange s4revok vs areude4dyet? 2 best MH sins..[/b]
    funny first he need 2 get own daggers because with his items in cz he is nothing then shit sad but tr00 and he need 2 learn mh without a brother

funny first he need 2 get own daggers because with his items in cz he is nothing then shit sad but tr00 and he need 2 learn mh without a brother [/b]
    i dont wna flame.
    if u ask my opinion on the fights since i was there..hmmm..
    These are my observations..
    Boomber got redballed and suddenly his hp went 50%.
    S4revok's hp wasnt down to 85%, its mostly full at the time.except for the first fight he went redballed.

nocomment

i dont wna flame.
    if u ask my opinion on the fights since i was there..hmmm..
    These are my observations..
    Boomber got redballed and suddenly his hp went 50%.
    S4revok's hp wasnt down to 85%, its mostly full at the time.except for the first fight he went redballed.[/b]
    what ever..;o

japo

well this was only a vs, no one mentioned who is best in edana or not. is just ur imagination, all kind of weapons/skills are allowed in this fight as in all servers (including when minor bug was allowed), so now u flaming because i won.

u think areude minor/lordextreme minor arent using 2 bottoms? whats the point on that, you just flaming xD
    and pls stop talk about my bro josue, cuz he dont post/talk with no one or flame to no one or do vs with strong players simply cuz he play for enjoy... and he doesnt care your opinions (does he post?) btw He is older than me, and he respect all of you

ps: unforgivable/bananko, all pple from edana know you are the best warrior/rogue... no doubt hah (i bet u havent tested my def with valkyrie/350ac) u are so arrogant always with ur duffer/healer back

/sarcasm Show us your skills

japo

about vs warriors, strongest humans are azad,old babydx, dedex... i have beaten eqestes and haydlazzz that are 75+but now i have 100+def bonus so i can try fight azad +9s or dedex +9s ^^ U need hp+def instead cleavers for this pple

Be sure i will upload as fast i could log for duel. Ah about old babydx, i did 1 vs with him time ago and he won me :S but i was 5 lvl lower and without 100def boost... i think atm it wuold be a nice fight, zz gay dx had like 5% to die

gratz to u guys, since s4revok clearly won, hmmm..anybody can arrange s4revok vs areude4dyet? 2 best MH sins..[/b]
    hmmm..nvm i forgot!,i already saw 1on1 s4revok vs areude4dyet in youtube...maybe in areude4dyet first pk movie....im just wondering s4revok never mh in that fight :huh: