Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

S4revok vs Boomberprism

This is a discussion on S4revok vs Boomberprism within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about vs warriors, strongest humans are azad,old babydx, dedex... i have beaten eqestes and haydlazzz that are 75+but now i ...
Page: 6

skoty

about vs warriors, strongest humans are azad,old babydx, dedex... i have beaten eqestes and haydlazzz that are 75+but now i have 100+def bonus so i can try fight azad +9s or dedex +9s ^^ U need hp+def instead cleavers for this pple

Be sure i will upload as fast i could log for duel. Ah about old babydx, i did 1 vs with him time ago and he won me :S but i was 5 lvl lower and without 100def boost... i think atm it wuold be a nice fight, zz gay dx had like 5% to die[/b]
    hey u play in edana? zuahaha ( japo u'r retard) all know eqestes and haydlazz runner's (noob's) lvl 75+ LOL !! they haven't blooding :S they are lvl 72-71...

PD: now u want fight whit azad ? rofl. dedex (good comboer and best dupe too)

hmmm..nvm i forgot!,i already saw 1on1 s4revok vs areude4dyet in youtube...maybe in areude4dyet first pk movie....im just wondering s4revok never mh in that fight :huh:[/b]
    i teach to s4revok(josue,real pker of acc) how he used MH in arena whit killforyou and u javi (josue told me u'r noob whit mh xD! i pmed 4-5 days ago ) i dont know if u win to boomber...

PD: S4revok (josue) u told me allways when u vs whit good player's used to 4 hands.. for u think they are duper's... if u want vs i dont got problem's (but no spear defense,acid pot like shaaka)

graydeath

maybe they use acid pot and spear defense, but they dont use scammed items like you

tank187 u r the noobest guy in edana ur are not allowed to talk, u havent proof anything yet exept scamming ppls.
    u and ur retarded friendless WALLACE

IAMstong

who the fuck are u to talk like this to me ?? noob with 10 k np ?[/b]

Rofl, who is talking to u? Need attention?

P.S i tho u shuold be already in ur vacotions or something like this

ngojceta

ps: unforgivable/bananko, all pple from edana know you are the best warrior/rogue... no doubt hah (i bet u havent tested my def with valkyrie/350ac) u are so arrogant always with ur duffer/healer back

/sarcasm Show us your skills[/b]
    Ofc I haven't tested your def because you bought valkirye armors just a few days ago, you said for yourself (why you say unfor/bananko??? It's not the same person). And about the duffer/healer in the back... I guess it wasn't me playing because I never even go with party, duffer/healer are out of question... I like my own healing skills

About the showing of my skills, it's very hard for me to play these days (actually months) because I have wireless connection which DC's me every 5 min and + Im NON prem :blink:

japo

all know eqestes and haydlazz runner's (noob's) lvl 75+ LOL !! they haven't blooding :S they are lvl 72-71...

PD: S4revok (josue) u told me allways when u vs whit good player's used to 4 hands.. for u think they are duper's... if u want vs i dont got problem's (but no spear defense,acid pot like shaaka)[/b]
    shit its tank187! mm global moderators this user has been banned for scam pple... so i guess this acc will be banned too

ps: tank you dont need to xplain who is my brother, his name is josue and im javi... ur wrong about that, and ofc u never teached him minor cuz he dont use lol
    ** areude posted a vs with my brother hp poting, then MH vs hp pot own...
    ** Haydlazzz is 75+ and have blooding so stfu, and eqestes> tank187

if u think dedex is good comboer+ duper, it will be nice fight with him... he dont need scam pple for have +9s like you noob

** Haydlazzz is 75+ and have blooding so stfu, and eqestes> tank187[/b]
    +923123... 4haylazzzzz is lvl 75 and 50% :P

twofisted

not real boomberprism, so dont put a fukin shame on his name u fukin j4gger scammer oke ? -_-"
    dont want to turn in into flame, just dont use his name since its nor real one. kk bb[/b]
    don't get it wrong mean but u say "not real boomber" but real boomber doesnt support u. where's the truth? i couldnt find estimated.

chili_pepper

fight me pls s4revok xD

<3 muchLuv

p.d. 1v1&#39;s are for FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:P

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

gratz to u guys, since s4revok clearly won, hmmm..anybody can arrange s4revok vs areude4dyet? 2 best MH sins..[/b]
    i think areude4dyet is best sin on edana. but i dont know his stats...

temmu

Sare > boomber atm, alltho both are really gg players.

japo

im sure after exams i will be able to fight more often/pk :P

so why not vs areude^^ i think 2100ap of boomber isnt far from areude.

ps: yea chili, i want vs with you xD but after come orc side! DarkForces reborn

im sure after exams i will be able to fight more often/pk :P

so why not vs areude^^ i think 2100ap of boomber isnt far from areude.

ps: yea chili, i want vs with you xD but after come orc side! DarkForces reborn[/b]
    dont confuse urself, the fact u&#39;ve beated boomber doesnt mean u can beat aReude.

El_magico

aReude and MrVadis are not from this world :E

and i dunno if mister The_b did some babashopping or something like that cause his power is like triplefied (dunno if that&#39;s a real word but trying to say 3 x original :P)

ngojceta

dont confuse urself, the fact u&#39;ve beated boomber doesnt mean u can beat aReude.[/b]
    ofc he can, he has 4 arms and a dd helm !

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast