Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

S4revok vs Boomberprism

This is a discussion on S4revok vs Boomberprism within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice pvp...
Page: 7

Madness

nice pvp

IveGotaProb

it was before he joined a dark side. and he get some better stuff like md +9/ shard of quest 8
    he has same stats like me on boomber = 2300 ap and def like 200 higher

sarevok if ur brother wont help u again, u have no chance at all ( no offens but ur posts makes me to think that for ex. switching dd helmet while comboing o.O) and btw he dosent need another person to minor his ass. he has strange program , with u can see how it works while his pking movie. Moving with mouse. using ligh feet on p-click. switching targets with Z or mouse. and minoring in same time. imposible imo or 3 handed turk

and btw that u won with me dosent make u GooD gun, on edana there is a lot of turks with +2 +3 uniqs who are never pking in cz.

IN MY OPINION WHEN BOUTH ROGUES are 75+ and they gonna use DD helmet ( like sarevok used to )

duel will last untill some1 will lose all pots like it happend with our vs

so imo they guy with better str set wins ( SO U LOSE cosu he has all +8 / +9 )

GG Holiday time

Realecter

aReude and MrVadis are not from this world :E[/b]
    This ss i did 2,5 weeks ago

My friend share for me char
    with noob items only 670 def, ii +8 and skele belt

about aReude i killed him on DreadShadow ask Boomber (without malice ofcourse)

so they are all noobs ;P

dosu

to make it way fukin easier lets just say i pown all xD

Realecter

to make it way fukin easier lets just say i pown all xD[/b]
    nope
    20 weeks ago yes but not now ^^

dosu

haha lecter thx for good words on msn :P still i hope that maybe ill find chance to play sin on new serv and rape u guyz a bit with m1r :PPP

El_magico

so they are all noobs ;P

well not saying your noob xD but i'm pretty 1000 % sure that mrVadis would own you on your bp with 670 defense. So or you maliced him till he was out of cures, or he was unbuffed in the first place or his 96 year old grandmother was playing xD

so they are all noobs ;P

well not saying your noob xD but i'm pretty 1000 % sure that mrVadis would own you on your bp with 670 defense. So or you maliced him till he was out of cures, or he was unbuffed in the first place or his 96 year old grandmother was playing xD[/b]
    to the turks, specially dedex, MrVadis known to be using a MH 3rd party program..dedex cant even make his hp go lower than 90%..
    he want me to malice MrVadis, which i didnt, coz i wna see them 1v1, but its almost impossible beating MrVadis..

jst my 2 cents.

skoty

shit its tank187! mm global moderators this user has been banned for scam pple... so i guess this acc will be banned too

ps: tank you dont need to xplain who is my brother, his name is josue and im javi... ur wrong about that, and ofc u never teached him minor cuz he dont use lol
    ** areude posted a vs with my brother hp poting, then MH vs hp pot own...
    ** Haydlazzz is 75+ and have blooding so stfu, and eqestes> tank187

if u think dedex is good comboer+ duper, it will be nice fight with him... he dont need scam pple for have +9s like you noob[/b]
    LOL !!
    ask to haydlazzz or eqestes how run xD! (i'll send the images later )

and about u'r brother josue dont know combo !!! omg u'r big lier.. when s4re was in Dx(he using mh) and when u log this acc u only use pots hp + right click (minor) .. dont lie to ppl (saying u know Mh) ..

PD: i dont need to clan for a make a nice char noobie =) .. only noob's use dd , borrow in clan items ....
    pd2 : i scam to boss and anvril noob's...

Realecter

so they are all noobs ;P

well not saying your noob xD but i'm pretty 1000 % sure that mrVadis would own you on your bp with 670 defense. So or you maliced him till he was out of cures, or he was unbuffed in the first place or his 96 year old grandmother was playing xD[/b]
    Vadis on scrol =malice on

maybe granmother that is fuking true
    http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?i...disnoobuk5.jpg
    Btw he fought without pauldron...shame on him He think that iam noob..iam noob

askheal

next time maybe boomber will get some extra hands on vs :lol:

but after all i red here i see this was not worth to vs u cuz u did all to proof u are GG even got extra hands ^^
    areu will eat u for brakefast cuz he doesnt need extra hands- ha has uber MH for ppl like u

and bananko would beat u i think but ofc better to not chalange s4revok cuz he wont take vs like fun but like fight for his own life so he will ask half of his city to minor him B)
    also i would like to see ur vs with gary cuz as i remember gary was awsome rogue player... but ofc without extra hands to help ya

graydeath

s4, im sure you can beat areude i beat him on pato when i played but also he beat me a few times too and you seem to have pretty good items and skills (4 hands or no 4 hands).

Realecter

s4, im sure you can beat areude i beat him on pato when i played but also he beat me a few times too and you seem to have pretty good items and skills (4 hands or no 4 hands).[/b]
    Grey i have msg for U : :wub:

japo

dont confuse urself, the fact u've beated boomber doesnt mean u can beat aReude.[/b]
    agree lol, but be sure i will try
    IN MY OPINION WHEN BOUTH ROGUES are 75+ and they gonna use DD helmet ( like sarevok used to )
    duel will last untill some1 will lose all pots like it happend with our vs[/b]
    this only happend on 3rd duel, not in 2nd...
    s4, im sure you can beat areude i beat him on pato when i played but also he beat me a few times too and you seem to have pretty good items and skills (4 hands or no 4 hands).[/b]
    things have change last months, i used to duel with areude... and ofc he won me and i won him, but atm idk his level/ gear so i want new vs :P

ps: bananko need more than 4 hands for outpot my dmg, he needs a miracle

ngojceta

ps: bananko need more than 4 hands for outpot my dmg, he needs a miracle[/b]
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I guess I need to remind you of our little duel yesterday (the second one): I was without my dd helm (only skelly belt ) you were spiking me around 800, I was spiking you around 500 ( you were HP poting, I guess you were alone at home :lol: ) I remember you had half health and I looked to my info bar I was using minorheal but no health needed to be healed because I was full you dumb idiot, go borrow some daggers, put dd on your head, it's the only way you can beat me noobzor.
    Oh, I forgot he towned from the 1v1 omfg (he had exactly half health)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast