Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

S4revok vs Boomberprism

This is a discussion on S4revok vs Boomberprism within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would like you to see beat javi in 1v1 bananko, you are good sin, but not that good....
Page: 8

temmu

i would like you to see beat javi in 1v1 bananko, you are good sin, but not that good.

japo

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I guess I need to remind you of our little duel yesterday (the second one): I was without my dd helm (only skelly belt ) you were spiking me around 800, I was spiking you around 500 ( you were HP poting, I guess you were alone at home :lol: ) I remember you had half health and I looked to my info bar I was using minorheal but no health needed to be healed because I was full you dumb idiot, go borrow some daggers, put dd on your head, it's the only way you can beat me noobzor.
    Oh, I forgot he towned from the 1v1 omfg (he had exactly half health)[/b]
    havent u read what i said last topics? i cant log this last weeks/months cuz of studies... so the s4revok that u saw yesterday wasnt me hahaha, i have beaten you always i have fight and never town when someone is better items/skilled

thats a problem of share acc, someone kill s4revok and have a happy day flaming here... gg!!

Rox0ne

gratz xD btwn

pwned both of them :P

ngojceta

havent u read what i said last topics? i cant log this last weeks/months cuz of studies... so the s4revok that u saw yesterday wasnt me hahaha, i have beaten you always i have fight and never town when someone is better items/skilled

thats a problem of share acc, someone kill s4revok and have a happy day flaming here... gg!![/b]
    Ofc you never towned because I never had better items then you dumbass, but I can bet my whole fuking country that with same items I would squash you like a worm

Realecter

gratz xD btwn

pwned both of them :P[/b]
    And i pwn U;P

japo

Ofc you never towned because I never had better items then you dumbass, but I can bet my whole fuking country that with same items I would squash you like a worm[/b]
    if u dont have +7 shells and dual md+8 or +0 uniques... u should be joking, btw never used with you 350ac/valkyrie

ngojceta

if u dont have +7 shells and dual md+8 or +0 uniques... u should be joking, btw never used with you 350ac/valkyrie[/b]
    I didn't understand what you try to say... Btw, if you're the s4revok that uses minor heal, then I NEVER fought with you lol, because s4revok I fought was always HP poting only (and also the guy I share account with never fought minorhealing s4revok)

aragonxx2

great fight, isnt it?

areude4dyet vs them? fraps it someone pls

japo

well its a handicap share acc, the one who played this "duel" was my older bro who dont use minor neither minor+hp pot... btw he is on practics and he will improve his skills :P

areude vs s4revok?? kk coming soon i will fraps this xD i have talked with him to make some duels soon cuz he play only some hours/week like me, also with the best orc sins on edana. That are in DarkForces <3

Shaaka-Vanwilder-FlamI3oyance-Heith-Satub-Shardis FTW

ps: areude its a gg so the point of this vs isnt same as in booomberprism duel ok? we will fight just for fun

MrVadis

Kill Me If U can :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Kill Me If U can :P[/b]
    gimme same gear and lets vs, kk baba?

gyft +9&#39;s and i&#39;ll vs u
    areu quit

Ksm

idiot noob...give me gear like urs and im killing you with full hp.

Banned

u guyz take 1 v 1 to serious its a bit pathetic.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast