Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SacredHeal's 'BB KO' vid.

This is a discussion on SacredHeal's 'BB KO' vid. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur rlly good, liked it :P...
Page: 4

ur rlly good, liked it :P

Banned

i don't like how u r playing..

u r playing like a chicken..
    when ppl hit u more then 20% of ur hp ur start healing
    and u r duffing every one eve unbuffed people.. i mean.. come on.. fight like a man, have some challenges.. thats all the fun

and vs better.. u should wrote a few duffs later

didn't like the movie sorry

Prejtcz

Well,I think that its good video.Not the best one,but quite good.
    Its very hard to play BP now,because everyone becomes stronger,items are better than before in KO and If u want to play BP u must have quite good items+uniques and what is important,u have to play BP for a long time to get experience.
    I played BP for like half year and I think that I was good,but sad page of this was,that I didnt have items like you...
    About healing+duffing - each job in KO use own best skills to kill enemy and If priest have heal(1920 or 10k),its only good for him If he knows when he should use heal,its good helper when u are almost down...
    Duffing help in PK too-I think that u know duffing,its well for you.U know who should u duff like first,second etc.
    And who say that u are noob when u duf someone->is idiot.BP is something like a rogue before FF patch.Rogues used minor-combo which was very strong+critical point hmmm....But If good BP like you used duff,everyone blame you and tellu that you are noob,its unfair.
    So overall this is really good video,you hit hard and play smart
    I luv your vid

Cuz rogues dont have -10% malice, rogues dont have 1920/10k heals/ rouges dont have gate! rogues dont have a spam skill.

and you vs partys and duffing warriors are ok, BUt why the fuck would you duff rogues?

and again duffing warriros depends, if u massive him and parasite and malice, its fucking retarded and lame.
    but i guess malice and para is ok, depending on the calibre of the warrior[/b]
    lol..ANYTHING is ok, warrior can TOWN or DIE if he is full duffed, or get a cure, and pff dont duff rogues? ok dont spike and dont CP and dont blind and dont minor oke ty plx

_eSuba_

Wow gg movie

<3 Gg mate , had fun with you at beta server

gl in rl

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i enjoyed it, well done and good luck ill make movie soon,

ignore ppl who say debuffs are for noobs, they just hate being duffed themselves, and i kno i hate being duffed also, but its part of the game, if u dont like it, /quit and stop crying

trbwn

I lol&#39;ed at some comments.

Goal of this game is to play your class most efficient. If that means duffing 24/7 and healing yourself all the way, well then so be it.

God hell, those skills are there for a reason. Use them whenever your dick feels to use it.

As he said, a warrior got 500 ac more and 2k HP more. How the fuk is he supposed to win without using any duffs?
    How is a BP supposed to outdmg the minor + HP pot technique of a rouge without any duffs?

Get real please[/b]

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig +1

dont give a fuk about those ppl.. they probably think worriors shouldnt use shock stun rogues shouldnt use critical mages shouldnt use blink, ice block, mana clearing thing etc.. but hey whats gonna balance the stat diffrence between classes then?

i don&#39;t like how u r playing..

u r playing like a chicken..
    when ppl hit u more then 20% of ur hp ur start healing
    and u r duffing every one eve unbuffed people.. i mean.. come on.. fight like a man, have some challenges.. thats all the fun

and vs better.. u should wrote a few duffs later
    didn&#39;t like the movie sorry[/b]
    i heal when i lose 20% of my hp? lol. check again. and dont judge me from the 1st vid, see them all.

beterr vs was DUFFLESS. he removed his pauldron. you could&#39;ve see that if you had a sharp eye. (the armor that is not on AND how much i hit, wich was hella low.)

one more thing.
    מי אתה בכלל?

Nice video. Ignore all the other dumbasses. When I play priests I always duff and heal myself.

Banned

Cuz rogues dont have -10% malice, rogues dont have 1920/10k heals/ rouges dont have gate! rogues dont have a spam skill.

and you vs partys and duffing warriors are ok, BUt why the fuck would you duff rogues?

and again duffing warriros depends, if u massive him and parasite and malice, its fucking retarded and lame.
    but i guess malice and para is ok, depending on the calibre of the warrior[/b]
    if its in da game, its all fair game. if you dont it like, then make a priest. bps got shit ac, shit hp, shit mana. y shouldnt they use duff? if you dont want them to use the skills, that means you just want them to stand there and get rape right....stupid.

its like having a dick but instead of fucking with it, you use your fingers to do the fucking...dumb shit

dumb people say "no don&#39;t heal, don&#39;t duff" then why the hell become a priest...you&#39;re better off becoming a whiny rogue,whining about parasite/malice, then about minor heal...rogues can cure, its part of the skills and if you can use it then you shouldn&#39;t be playing rogue.

Banned

i dont use gate or /town.
    and why do i duff rogues? cause i got the skills. give me 1 reason why i shouldnt use it.
    rogues use critical point, do i say anything? no.
    rogues want to vs me like im some sort of warrior, no heals, no duffs, just helis, but im not a freaking warrior...
    the + of bp is that you got the heal tree and the duff tree.
    the - of bp is that ur AC is LOW and ur HP is LOW![/b]
    i feel ya..when you are vsing a bp, you are VSING A BP, NOT A DAMN WARRIOR.

i dont get the point of your vs against sin if you spam heal yourself..really lame[/b]
    i don&#39;t get why rogues use double minor and not just 720 hp pot

i suck on solo? i usually gain the nps. i really dont care how i gain them.
    i thought the point of pk is killing ur enemies.
    i chose a BP for a reason. i hate that ppl compare bp&#39;s to warriors. bp have LOW ac, LOW hp and ~same ap as a geared warrior.
    985 ac 7k hp 2.8k ap (215 str build) now compare that to warriors.
    1400-1500 ac, 9k hp, 3k+ ap.

i am NOT a warrior, i am a PRIEST. thats why i do use my heals and my duffs.
    you cant tell me not to, its like taking the warrior&#39;s defense tree.
    i played a warrior before my priest, and chose to go bp just for the reason that i can duff and heal myself.

sorry if you guys dont like it. but you make bp go from the best class to the worse with ur vs rules.

and i have a question for you, why rogues CAN use minor when its better than just 720 pots and i cannot use my duffs and heals? lol...[/b]
    you have good gears..... my bp only has 523 def with 300 ac buff. yet people still say no heals, no duff, DONT BUFF YOURSELF only use 720 pots...so that means they want me to vs them with 223 ac, 1.5k hp and 1.8k mana when i have malice, 300 ac buff, 1500 hp buff and malice set up on my skill bar...yea ok.... yet the sin used safety, minor heal , wolf but i did not even know y he used them, cause he spiked+r attacked me and i was gone.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

i suck on solo? i usually gain the nps. i really dont care how i gain them.
    i thought the point of pk is killing ur enemies.
    i chose a BP for a reason. i hate that ppl compare bp&#39;s to warriors. bp have LOW ac, LOW hp and ~same ap as a geared warrior.
    985 ac 7k hp 2.8k ap (215 str build) now compare that to warriors.
    1400-1500 ac, 9k hp, 3k+ ap.

i am NOT a warrior, i am a PRIEST. thats why i do use my heals and my duffs.
    you cant tell me not to, its like taking the warrior&#39;s defense tree.
    i played a warrior before my priest, and chose to go bp just for the reason that i can duff and heal myself.

sorry if you guys dont like it. but you make bp go from the best class to the worse with ur vs rules.

and i have a question for you, why rogues CAN use minor when its better than just 720 pots and i cannot use my duffs and heals? lol...[/b]
    +1000000000000000000000 couldnt of said it better myself

10/10 for video and insane gear if only glass belt was +3

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

one more thing.
    מי אתה בכלל?[/b]
    kill all white people? :unsure:

i needer da file front plx

kill all white people? :unsure:
    i needer da file front plx [/b]
    if i could, i would.
    there might be a very kind guy who downloaded it and might upload it to FF.
    if anyone can, please make a post BEFORE uploading it, cause if a few ppl will up it together its a waste =P
    i&#39;ll make sure to add the link to the topic and add a special thanks to the one who can do that upload

Thanks.

MastaHunter

very nice movie ;]
    9/10
    gl in rl

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast