Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SacredHeal Volume.2 :)

This is a discussion on SacredHeal Volume.2 :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; decent.. the party vs you and the rogue wasnt impressive, since the party didn't have a priest. At the beginning ...
Page: 2

decent.. the party vs you and the rogue wasnt impressive, since the party didn't have a priest. At the beginning you mistake yourself for a warrior, very stingy with the heals. and i don't think holding w is a combo. overall pk efficiency I'll give 6/10. Oh and the music was horrible. over used and just a NO. 0/10 for music

Banned

last scene with you and the rogue was great... i saw some nice skill there..

liked it i give a 9/10

decent.. the party vs you and the rogue wasnt impressive, since the party didn't have a priest. At the beginning you mistake yourself for a warrior, very stingy with the heals. and i don't think holding w is a combo. overall pk efficiency I'll give 6/10. Oh and the music was horrible. over used and just a NO. 0/10 for music[/b]
    lol. im a BATTLE PRIEST. 78 INT build. so 8 attackers vs 2 isnt impressive? when they all ramming me? lol. whatever.
    music - fine, ppl use it... you know why? CAUSE ITS GOOD MUSIC. and i like it. and i love that i chose them.
    mistake myself for a warrior? erm? again, im a bp. not support rofl

Banned

That was amazing...10/10 Loved the music, loved the game play...good support priest and BP...well played.

I really only watched the duo and I liked it.
    Nice stuff.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it was ok, but personally paper party healer = kinda worthless lol, ur mana pool is very low, and your lucky u pk w/ full partys al ot :P and u got lucky when u were with that rouge that is able to tank that many and he has a cs also, and that they didn't have a priest. lol

and i know how much it sucks to get all those skilled canceled when your trying to subside ppl lol

it was ok, but the fact that your a paper partyhealer = worthless to me anyways, it would be more advisable to go 80 into debuff and get discontinus cuz that skill rapes for a bp especially when mages go to NT XD

it was ok, but personally paper party healer = kinda worthless lol, ur mana pool is very low, and your lucky u pk w/ full partys al ot :P and u got lucky when u were with that rouge that is able to tank that many and he has a cs also, and that they didn't have a priest. lol

and i know how much it sucks to get all those skilled canceled when your trying to subside ppl lol

it was ok, but the fact that your a paper partyhealer = worthless to me anyways, it would be more advisable to go 80 into debuff and get discontinus cuz that skill rapes for a support bp especially when mages go to NT XD[/b]
    do you realize what your saying?

1. 80 in duff 12 in master... leaves me with 50 in heal. i wont even have single 10k heal.
    2. partyheal as bp. ya, it ripps my mana. i dont use it when i solo and i dont miss the mana. if i would miss the mana i would go fp bp or int priest.
    - for bp its either 54 heal 12 master 75 duff or 70 60 10. super para vs party heal & pots. i choose the party heal. even if i solo and aint using it.
    3. so they didnt have a priest. wow... big deal. they were freaking 8-10. and when 1 died he just pressed ok and came back (we were at human base). and as you could have seen they canceled not only my duffs but they canceled my heals aswell.
    *a small reminder* im a FABRICS bp. and i tanked those warriors and rogues. i dont use HP armor i use STR. i did have dd cap on and cs on. thats it.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

do you realize what your saying?

1. 80 in duff 12 in master... leaves me with 50 in heal. i wont even have single 10k heal.
    2. partyheal as bp. ya, it ripps my mana. i dont use it when i solo and i dont miss the mana. if i would miss the mana i would go fp bp or int priest.
    3. so they didnt have a priest. wow... big deal. they were freaking 8-10. and when 1 died he just pressed ok and came back (we were at human base). and as you could have seen they canceled not only my duffs but they canceled my heals aswell.
    *a small reminder* im a FABRICS bp. and i tanked those warriors and rogues. i dont use HP armor i use STR. i did have dd cap on and cs on. thats it.[/b]
    i do realize what im saying, i play a priest ive been paper bp, chitin bp, and support priest, for a long ass time, im not saying your a bad bp, im only giving constructive cristism, its not meant to be an insult like your taking it,

do realize if u make movies, dont take everything in a negative way, there is always room for improvement, no matter what, and remember this is a game.

80 debuff as a paper bp is great, discontinis is a great skill which people underestimate it, for a paper bp, i would take it,

personally i wouldn't go 70 debuff, 60 heal, 12 master as a paper bp, your mana pool is just to limited, that is just me.

seeing as how a priest needs to heal constantly you have 2 spam soul pots, which leaves no room for hp pots... that is y i think its not a great idea to play a paper partyheal~~ ask many ppl and they will agree that paper bp/ partyhealer is not the way to go. but its your char you play it how you want, im just offering advice , personally with your items, i would go chitin +8, i love it when i play chitin bp :P and from the looks of your inventory, u could easily sell some of your rings and get a set of chitin +8 no problem lol

i do realize what im saying, i play a priest ive been paper bp, chitin bp, and support priest, for a long ass time, im not saying your a bad bp, im only giving constructive cristism, its not meant to be an insult like your taking it,

do realize if u make movies, dont take everything in a negative way, there is always room for improvement, no matter what, and remember this is a game.

80 debuff as a paper bp is great, discontinis is a great skill which people underestimate it, for a paper bp, i would take it,

personally i wouldn't go 70 debuff, 60 heal, 12 master as a paper bp, your mana pool is just to limited, that is just me.

seeing as how a priest needs to heal constantly you have 2 spam soul pots, which leaves no room for hp pots... that is y i think its not a great idea to play a paper partyheal~~ ask many ppl and they will agree that paper bp/ partyhealer is not the way to go. but its your char you play it how you want, im just offering advice , personally with your items, i would go chitin +8, i love it when i play chitin bp :P and from the looks of your inventory, u could easily sell some of your rings and get a set of chitin +8 no problem lol[/b]
    no need to sell my rings to get chitins 8 xD i can get them without it.
    im not a party heal, i switch to 'support' when needed. i usually play as an attacker + few heals/cures =P
    like i said, if i wanted to be a party healer i would go for support priest.
    i chose 70 60 12 build cause the full heal gives my party longer time vs humans
    if you'll check my 1st vid the build is 75 54 12 =P

and btw, i also got fp+9 at my inn incase i wanna swtich to support/fp bp xD

gotbluntzz

Wow very nice movie. I like the 2nd to last scene w/ you and the rouge [/b]
    +1 to that i liked the video but i think would make a good pk vid u and that rogue duo pk vid would be good i think but eitehr then that i likedd the vid lots of action etc..

Shows good fliexibility and duo pk with your rogue I liked it especially since your a BP

Very nice

8/10

you and the rogue were awesome but other than that video was prtty boring. and also music sucked. IMO you should make a new vid w/ just you and that rogue.

Nice vid 9/10, what is last song name pls ? ? and as paper BP I cannot live without at least complete heal, only reason to have 80 duff is to try the skill other than that it would be pretty stupid to only have 1920 heal.. 70/60/12 = gg

kibal

lol. im a BATTLE PRIEST. 78 INT build. so 8 attackers vs 2 isnt impressive? when they all ramming me? lol. whatever.
    music - fine, ppl use it... you know why? CAUSE ITS GOOD MUSIC. and i like it. and i love that i chose them.
    mistake myself for a warrior? erm? again, im a bp. not support rofl[/b]
    Not rlly we have to do the same in new servers w/o cs and w/o 25 dd cap also they dont have priest so they r ll subsided and those humans look like noobs .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast