Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SacredHeal Volume.2 :)

This is a discussion on SacredHeal Volume.2 :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; really nice with you and the rogue! and too all the people who dont find it that good... you will ...
Page: 4

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

really nice with you and the rogue! and too all the people who dont find it that good... you will not be able to do better! thats a promise.

nice movie
    what i dont get ur with the rogue, u have like couple of warriors hitting u, than u debuff them like 10 times instead of just attacking, i dont see a int priest curing em all so why do u keep debuffing and debuffing? it lasts for 3 minutes u know[/b]
    also rogue's their.

The king. Senior Member

erm, how i move? oO[/b]
    Yes, ppl are just standing still and healing themself when ppl are hitting them, but uare always moveing some to not get ur heals/duffs canceled.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lmfao at 7:20 where that random ice mage comes in and slows em all, and you jsut rape em after that LOL

i didnt watch the WHOLE movie cuz its to long and im not a real fan of party pking in itself, but i am sure you can work on your party pk skills though, like in the rogue bit you JUST kept kept kept debuffing insted of healing or attacking, the rogues hp was at like 5% way to many times for comfort. Suggest running around torment, heal , run subside, run heal, attack, run parasite, attack, run heal heal , this would make u take agro from all the attackers, giving your Rogue more time to regen and rape the nubs. Thats just what im familiar with..

PS: INSANE AMOUNT OF TANKING FOR A PAPER BP. SICK SHIT

il give it a 8/10

edit: i fucking hate the mana of paper as well, i can totally see where your coming from when you dont use complete 10k party as much lol

Virus123

Name all songs pls ?
    nice movie 9/10 ;]

glaciuxx

super nice gun healing you

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

9/10 i like your skill bar, got same

Hey homos if you dont like the music turn it off. Why keep bitching about it ? Movie is great especially when you tank those warriors. I want to see you in a GG war party. Nice Movie

oli

Not bad 8,5/10

BROOOO I LOVE THE MOVIE...

awesome pk video man..

listen man, do not go full plate bp or int fp..

full plate bp , int sucks.. ur ap will drop alot, and u will get tired of healing , doing support, and duffing, and also when u want to hit and make kill the damage will suck, stay with paper set up man. u good at it, besides u getting used to it..

full plate bp duffer is good if you are in a new server such as carnac west.. were not much +2's +3's jewels or +9s items weapons or shells,.. we are in ares server oldest server, and u know the drill.. they all have +9s now thesedays and lots of +2s and +3s jewels..

so bro.. im telling you, u will get bored right away. with a full plate set up.. u do good as paper bp.. paper bp will always own. so i still wish you good luck man..

still if you go full plate bp or int.. make a video i would love to see it bro....

yeah make one out man nice job with this video GL kanka bb :lol:

full plate bp , int sucks.. ur ap will drop alot[/b]

Dumbest Idea ever. What about the balance between ap and def ?

nice vid, those guys wasted like 10m in soul pots spamming hell blade and they ended up losing 50nps xD

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

liked it a lot. the 2 man party of u and the sin tanking all those humans was awesome :P

good movie... but that rouge u were with agains 10 humans.. i didnt see his mana move.. doesnt even heal him self rofl.

Hey cutie Senior Member

awesome pk video man..

full plate bp , int sucks.. ur ap will drop alot, and u will get tired of healing , doing support, and duffing, and also when u want to hit and make kill the damage will suck, stay with paper set up man. u good at it, besides u getting used to it..

full plate bp duffer is good if you are in a new server such as carnac west.. were not much +2's +3's jewels or +9s items weapons or shells,.. we are in ares server oldest server, and u know the drill.. they all have +9s now thesedays and lots of +2s and +3s jewels..

so bro.. im telling you, u will get bored right away. with a full plate set up.. u do good as paper bp.. paper bp will always own. so i still wish you good luck man..

still if you go full plate bp or int.. make a video i would love to see it bro....

yeah make one out man nice job with this video GL kanka bb :lol:[/b]
    what a contacitory post, if ur a paper bp in a +3 server, your better off going fp/chitin so u can actually SURVIVE the hits.

Italus

lol. im a BATTLE PRIEST. 78 INT build. so 8 attackers vs 2 isnt impressive? when they all ramming me? lol. whatever.
    music - fine, ppl use it... you know why? CAUSE ITS GOOD MUSIC. and i like it. and i love that i chose them.
    mistake myself for a warrior? erm? again, im a bp. not support rofl[/b]
    haha its just jelous cuz in carnac west theres no a priest who do that and worst 2 vs a 8 good party imposible to see that in carnac west but u still a bishhh! maricon fag gay :P, love oldies allys with Alterego good times

ps: i still have ur priest for make me pots xD hahaha its not the same sacredheal of ares (((

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast