Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SaintS Pk Vol 1 Ionia

This is a discussion on SaintS Pk Vol 1 Ionia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cool...
Page: 3

Royalassassin

cool

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Kick ass movie, the effect's didn't disturb me at all.. I actually loved them? O.O.. Anyway GG

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Nice movie... I always wanted to make a movie too but too lazy to fraps anything, and on top get anywhere near to editing :P. But nice movie, I pked with Saint priests' once, and they really kept me alive all the time in huge crowds just like 1 priest friend from fatality.

RE5PECTmf

i dont count rading xp spots as gg pk sori,[/b]
    It's way harder than it looks if both parties r on buffs , + hes only 70 , and tbh , they raided boroo spots , which usually have at least 1 duffer .. so its like equal .

Music was well chosen , since as I realized , u r latino clan , so music fits well there , effects didn't suited for me well , but for some1 they probably will ... editing skills is not what pk movies r , they r meant to show pk and skills in game , which u obviously proven u've got . 10/10 from me , and I'm glad there r still some skilled mages out there ^^ Keep up the good work and one tip , don't use light blade so often , its ok on priests , but useless on melees ... u'll faster slow than stun rogue/ warrior and let ur party nail them , especially with that GE and shios , it will be piece of cake =)

PFC Senior Member

It's way harder than it looks if both parties r on buffs , + hes only 70 , and tbh , they raided boroo spots , which usually have at least 1 duffer .. so its like equal .

Music was well chosen , since as I realized , u r latino clan , so music fits well there , effects didn't suited for me well , but for some1 they probably will ... editing skills is not what pk movies r , they r meant to show pk and skills in game , which u obviously proven u've got . 10/10 from me , and I'm glad there r still some skilled mages out there ^^ Keep up the good work and one tip , don't use light blade so often , its ok on priests , but useless on melees ... u'll faster slow than stun rogue/ warrior and let ur party nail them , especially with that GE and shios , it will be piece of cake =)[/b]
    This mage need lvl up to 72 so u will see

God, those Adren4linE guys from Ionia blows. u.u

Good video/teamplay but didn't liked the effects/music.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

melees ... u'll faster slow than stun rogue/ warrior and let ur party nail them , especially with that GE and shios , it will be piece of cake =)[/b]
    i know its still fun to get that constant np :P

it's not that hard to raid spots if they go from behind with slow
    but as I said it was good.

Loved ur movie cuz u used Pitbull

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

was good movie dont rate it on the effects

You guys are working well together in pk ^^[/b]
    agreed! and you are pretty good at a mage was definitely enjoyable to watch, only the effects where kinda disturbing.
    and somehow megaupload must have loved me today... i downloaded it with 3.3mb/sec at the end \o/

Best pvp movie from Ionia so far in my opinion.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Agree with that. I only saw like 2 tho

Ramilos

i enjoyed the movie, thanks for posting.
    The effects were a little bit too much tho.

It's normal pk ... nothing special :unsure: 6,5/10

Haven&#39;t seen anything interesting in there =x only damn spots of boro where i have to waste my life <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast