Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Salmin The Third

This is a discussion on Salmin The Third within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quiet pls h34r:[/b] dun worry i lowe swedish !...
Page: 7

HaMaD

quiet pls h34r:[/b]
    dun worry i lowe swedish !

Unr4ted

rouges like that, are called priests

if the party has a priest im not gonna stop my attacking to heal someone, unless its a duo which it wasnt[/b]
    shows how much u know how to pk, sorry that i flame u but ur a tard how are u not going to help out ur party member, if ur gonna make a video like that just make a complete VS video who the only1 u rely on is urself.

HaMaD

shows how much u know how to pk, sorry that i flame u but ur a tard how are u not going to help out ur party member, if ur gonna make a video like that just make a complete VS video who the only1 u rely on is urself.[/b]
    wow dude .. u must learn some english

by the way show us ur movie mr.pro

sorry for this but .. prove your not using pedal
    while i was playing at salmin

mana go to 0 but u never get 100 -_-
    swedish start making pedals ftw?[/b]
    hahahaha

I'd agree with Salmin u can heal priest for example while running from orcs. Anyway wtf is all about those pedals ... I like the movie but mostly music =D

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

rouges like that, are called priests

if the party has a priest im not gonna stop my attacking to heal someone, unless its a duo which it wasnt[/b]
    u need to examine ur video again then. cause the last time i saw it ur priest wasn't being a priest.well, at least the warrior died after 20mins of tanking n no heal.

Banned

shows how much u know how to pk, sorry that i flame u but ur a tard how are u not going to help out ur party member, if ur gonna make a video like that just make a complete VS video who the only1 u rely on is urself.[/b]

then you go watch a nice pk movie of a rouge healing his memebers.. thats still called a priest

in clan partys i do help out the priests, but not when making a solo pk movie. I accepted their invite so it wouldnt be so much KS over the few humens that was out there

Banned

not bad....i watched the whole thing...which is saying alot. most rogue flicks get old

Unr4ted

then you go watch a nice pk movie of a rouge healing his memebers.. thats still called a priest

in clan partys i do help out the priests, but not when making a solo pk movie. I accepted their invite so it wouldnt be so much KS over the few humens that was out there[/b]
    why dont u use pots(HP) like every other class minor heal is considered a heal so wouldnt a rogue be cosidered a supporter(partially) just as a priest u must learn how to pk, and on my movie i dont need one when i have ss of u running from me so BB. ur english needs work u fagbag.

HaMaD

why dont u use pots(HP) like every other class minor heal is considered a heal so wouldnt a rogue be cosidered a supporter(partially) just as a priest u must learn how to pk, and on my movie i dont need one when i have ss of u running from me so BB. ur english needs work u fagbag.[/b]
    lmao post it .. u will be legend ehh??
    we let hps so u nubcake can pk with them let me guess ....you are anggry becuz u were 1 hit ? sad
    im ready to vs u on twisted .... dont act like a man when we left

and ur english SUXXXX lol u dont need to work on it ... u need a translator

Banned

why dont u use pots(HP) like every other class minor heal is considered a heal so wouldnt a rogue be cosidered a supporter(partially) just as a priest u must learn how to pk, and on my movie i dont need one when i have ss of u running from me so BB. ur english needs work u fagbag.[/b]

as i said... that was a solo pk movie. Why would i want to heal some randoms, when i can solo thoose humens? If i would want to be some kind of support i would run around doing party minorheal, but then we wouldn't get any kills

go post the SS then

HaMaD

as i said... that was a solo pk movie. Why would i want to heal some randoms, when i can solo thoose humens? If i would want to be some kind of support i would run around doing party minorheal, but then we wouldn't get any kills

go post the SS then[/b]
    PWND IN DA FACE BROTHA! h34r:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567