Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Salmin Trailer

This is a discussion on Salmin Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought his point was pretty obvious... anyways random techno with random bad/average pk = headache.[/b] actually i don't know ...
Page: 3

Banned

i thought his point was pretty obvious...

anyways random techno with random bad/average pk = headache.[/b]

actually i don't know if he is claiming im Elu or im his friend which scammed some people... ?

MUSIC:
    DJ Ozi - juicy pen
    dacav5 - tetris
    Dj Nasty - Fuck her hard, then harder (Hardfucked rmx by Emz)

MrTriumpH

elu was in same clan as salmin I know salmin and he is no scammer or hacker ask elu if he think salmin is a scammer , salmin had a char named Rustyman and was in swedishwikings or svealivgardet , i was playing with them so stop blame him noob

cunoo

im waiting always for filefont, it isn't working for me lol ..

Banned

just becuz i dont get like 3-4rows of "using minorheal" in the infobar doesnt mean my minor is slow

but im useing vpn so it looks very laggy... and YES i want to flame you when i say, i would prolly beat you 100% in a vs
    MUSIC:
    dacav5 - tetris[/b]
    ROFL right prolly :P

relax if u post a video for rate it is normail that someone maybe dont like it...3-4rows? i usually in normal VS do 6

Banned

elu was in same clan as salmin I know salmin and he is no scammer or hacker ask elu if he think salmin is a scammer , salmin had a char named Rustyman and was in swedishwikings or svealivgardet , i was playing with them so stop blame him noob[/b]
    I am sure your story is "100 %" factual, but here is the thing, I just posted two threads where Elu and Salmin are selling the same item. I also pointed out the coincidence that Salmin sold Elu's old account after it was hacked from the person who bought Elu (not hacked as in lost items, hacked as in he lost the account) - which can only be done via customer support by the previous owner. There were only 2 previous owners - Elu and Henke. All blame was put on Henke because "Elu is goodgun" and the ranking moderators are fucking tools. (oh not to mention Elu was a ranking moderator at the time) I also pointed out the coincidence that Salmin came out of nowhere right after Elu left. I also pointed out the coincidence that this video was made in the same format as how Elu made his videos.

Explain please

Banned

Doooownnnloading...42% 500kbs...2 Minutes left...:X Back to reply soon.

real one will be better cause ill be in it

Banned

Holy christ, that quality is immense, felt like I was actually playing, nice work with the quality and editing. really enjoyed the action aswel.

10/10 for the "random" music..not some random new top 10 charts music :P

Banned

Here is the proof that goes along with my coincidences:

Notice how Salmin came right after Elu's account was hacked.

I suspected that something was fishy. Thanks for making this video.

This is why I am a cynic. Everyone is a piece of shit in this game. Good video though, nice quality.

Banned

I am sure your story is "100 %" factual, but here is the thing, I just posted two threads where Elu and Salmin are selling the same item. I also pointed out the coincidence that Salmin sold Elu's old account after it was hacked from the person who bought Elu (not hacked as in lost items, hacked as in he lost the account) - which can only be done via customer support by the previous owner. There were only 2 previous owners - Elu and Henke. All blame was put on Henke because "Elu is goodgun" and the ranking moderators are fucking tools. I also pointed out the coincidence that Salmin came out of nowhere right after Elu left. I also pointed out the coincidence that the video was made in the same format as how Elu made his videos.

Explain please[/b]

thats almost true

except that i got Elu's account like months after he quit

and the scammer wasn't henke.. it was his friend kalle aka "babashoper" also from the same shitty town in Norway (they scammed together or something)
    Elu read some post about this guy kalle scammed people with his account. So i added kalle to msn and said i would like to buy it. And after i "bought" it Elu just gave me all info and all history about that account that i could send to support so they wouldn't accept anymore tickets about that account.

after that i sold the account to someone.. that sold it to someone, and like 3-4 people has owned it after me and none has still got scammed?
    I understand why you are suspicious tho

And why we are selling the same items? why not.. it took me way to long to get good items sold so i told Elu to post it since he is like the most trusted guy on KO and even tho i have made like zilion trades, i will not get his status as trustie

anything else you want to know??

PS!
    None has accused me for scamming them?

Banned

thats almost true

except that i got Elu's account like months after he quit

and the scammer wasn't henke.. it was his friend kalle aka "babashoper" also from the same shitty town in Norway (they scammed together or something)
    Elu read some post about this guy kalle scammed people with his account. So i added kalle to msn and said i would like to buy it. And after i "bought" it Elu just gave me all info and all history about that account that i could send to support so they wouldn't accept anymore tickets about that account.

after that i sold the account to someone.. that sold it to someone, and like 3-4 people has owned it after me and none has still got scammed?
    I understand why you are suspicious tho

And why we are selling the same items? why not.. it took me way to long to get good items sold so i told Elu to post it since he is like the most trusted guy on KO and even tho i have made like zilion trades, i will not get his status as trustie

anything else you want to know??
    PS!
    None has accused me for scamming them?[/b]
    So by this post you just confirmed that you had elu's account.

Then why did you lie here?

Why would someone who "bought" an account have to lie about its history?

I am just pointing out the coincidences.

Banned

So by this post you just confirmed that you had elu's account.

Then why did you lie here?

Why would someone who "bought" an account have to lie about its history?

I am just pointing out the coincidences.[/b]

cuz the Elu account was a account which some people has been scammed on. If i would post im selling it.. i would get alot of shit for it
    but then i added mod to msn and told him the story (dirty)

and he let me sell it

Banned

So let me summarize the coincidences:

Elu's account was hacked, all blame was put on Henke, at the same time you - a person who had not come to ranking in over a year - mysteriously starts playing on a level 80 account. During the time that you were playing on Salmin, you claimed to be Elu's real life friend. How ironic that you ended up "buying" your best friend's account which as mentioned was hacked through customer support. And the only people who could possibly hack the account back was either Henke or Elu. What is even more funny is that you lied about it being the same account. Why? Because you didn't want to "get a lot of shit for it". I may not be a lawyer, but this definately sounds like criminal activity.

Lets forget that set of coincidence and focus on another set.

You were selling a Raptor +9. Coincidentally, Elu was selling the same Raptor +9 on ranking. You claim you asked Elu to sell it for you eventhough you also have an account on ranking. The reason that you gave is that Elu is more trustable than you.

Lets forget that aswell and focus on another set.

You made a video in the same format as how Elu made his video.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brun

hate the music

Banned

So let me summarize the coincidences:

Elu's account was hacked, all blame was put on Henke, at the same time you - a person who had not come to ranking in over a year - mysteriously starts playing on a level 80 account. During the time that you were playing on Salmin, you claimed to be Elu's real life friend. How ironic that you ended up "buying" your best friend's account which as mentioned was hacked through customer support. And the only people who could possibly hack the account back was either Henke or Elu. What is even more funny is that you lied about it being the same account. Why? Because you didn't want to "get a lot of shit for it". I may not be a lawyer, but this definately sounds like criminal activity.

Lets forget that set of coincidence and focus on another set.

You were selling a Raptor +9. Coincidentally, Elu was selling the same Raptor +9 on ranking.

Lets forget that aswell and focus on another set.

You made a video in the same format as how Elu made his video.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]

omg are you a goldfish with 0 memory?? read my other posts

1. all Elu's videos was done by ME, bcuz im a editor and he isnt? and i help him out. (It says so on his topics, "credits to salmin for editing")
    2. It was NOT Henke... it was KALLE that bought the account, and Henke only helped him with it
    3. I "bought" Elu's old account from Kalle mayb 6months after Elu sold it in the first place
    4. raptor +9?? ehh already told you
    5. If i would say "hey everybody.. im selling the Elu account that 2-3 people has been scammed/hacked on, anyone want to buy it?" - i would prolly have some problems selling it?

PS!
    Going to bed now.. replying tomorrow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast