Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Salmin The Turk!

This is a discussion on Salmin The Turk! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love that song wat the hook gon be...
Page: 3

CurryLoverr

i love that song wat the hook gon be

Good movie, just more pvp next time plz ^^ ... and about music, that was much much much ......... better then in trailer GL in next one if there will be second.

rofl yea 2nd 3rd song were so good :P pk clips werent very good..but i understand you were just cleaning out some space.

Banned

Turkęsh baba. Good movie! The editing was perfect, and i enjoyed the music.

But i'm urked about the posts...."too many party pk" "not enough 1v1's" blah blah blah. Swear to fuck you cant just make a chill as movie with some good beats and be entertained these days. Every1 else seems to know how to make the perfect movie but they never do, only talk shit about other ppls films....

nice salmin. i always liked your movies. wish i couldve pk'd more with u while i still played

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nnooobbqg6.jpg

the worse rogue in this server, he said im using paper dd, so i let him use hes dd helmet when im naked, didnt move my hp. 77 vs 79 full babashoped, and hes still talking shit. satted.

StoneColdAngel

8/10 Music was good pk was ok, you hadn't really a challange.

Banned

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nnooobbqg6.jpg

the worse rogue in this server, he said im using paper dd, so i let him use hes dd helmet when im naked, didnt move my hp. 77 vs 79 full babashoped, and hes still talking shit. satted.[/b]

the worse rouge in this server is the one that must use paper dd when versing the second worse rouge in this server
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...t&name=Nati

now i offered him ROL +1 and DV +8 if he could beat me, but clearly he can't vs without his paper dd. I told him to use his shell helm but he is to scared... and it's sad that he couldn't kill me even tho i didnt use a helm at all

the offer still counts, just that we are going to use shell helmets next time

(that print aint me... i only vs in arena)

funny, didnt we vs today on cz, like 10 times, when u using dd chitin and im using nothing ? o and thats was u running away and puting SS on? hhehehe by the way, this dd cap is a friends 1, which i used 1 time newbie.
    i told u come arena today, and u said u will gimme ur dv8 and rol1 if i wins, come arena now, dont tell me u need 80 first again for vsing 77 .

Banned

funny, didnt we vs today on cz, like 10 times, when u using dd chitin and im using nothing ? o and thats was u running away and puting SS on? hhehehe by the way, this dd cap is a friends 1, which i used 1 time newbie.
    i told u come arena today, and u said u will gimme ur dv8 and rol1 if i wins, come arena now, dont tell me u need 80 first again for vsing 77 .[/b]

"friends 1, which i used 1 time newbie."
    thats why u used it in vs??? you noob... go get more dd

but ya im logging c1 now and we will vs with plate helmets

im waiting.. are u scared to vs me without dd?

i told u come arena today, and u said u will gimme ur dv8 and rol1 if i wins, come arena now, dont tell me u need 80 first again for vsing 77 .[/b]
    wow, salmin this really makes me giggle.

Your like lvl 79-80, with WAY better gear... for you to lose any 1v1 on this server i say ' Shame On You '

you shouldnt be proud at all for beeting anyone. u want prove ur better, go hallsgarem.

Banned

wow, salmin this really makes me giggle.

Your like lvl 79-80, with WAY better gear... for you to lose any 1v1 on this server i say ' Shame On You '

you shouldnt be proud at all for beeting anyone. u want prove ur better, go hallsgarem.[/b]

i never lost to him... we vsed until we wasted about 100mana pots each... my 4min wolf was out... and my scrolls went

then i knew he used DD so i told him to use his shell helmet instead.. but he was to scared
    im waiting in arena right now... and hellsgarem lag to much for me to vs... im already vsing with VPN and that's bad enough
    nati aint naked exactly.. i spike him same as steven.. mayb less*

ps. nati is 77 and im 79... are you gonna cry over 10health stats or is he coming to prove his skills, cuz he really suck

that wasn't my point. im not talking about previous 1v1's. im talking about future 1v1's .. with your gear and lvl any skilled player would find it hard to loose a vs. so im saying down get to proud of / up yourself -.-

Banned

that wasn't my point. im not talking about previous 1v1's. im talking about future 1v1's .. with your gear and lvl any skilled player would find it hard to loose a vs. so im saying down get to proud of / up yourself -.-[/b]

wow will you stop bitching about my gear??? its +8 like everyone's else... ya i got dual rols+1 , but that wont make me win every vs??
    and its 2 level difference between me and nati so thats 10health points?? why don't u take your noob ass back to a mage and let nati talk for himself in arena

"the difference" exactly my point.

now big guy stfu. go prove urself in real life instead of online game.

PS. u act like this is your life... im starting to believe that this is really all your life is about,

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast