Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Salmin VS Nati

This is a discussion on Salmin VS Nati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya the vpn was bad in the first vs... also i didn't use R as u can see (it was ...
Page: 2

Banned

ya the vpn was bad in the first vs... also i didn't use R as u can see (it was just to play with nati)[/b]
    u weren't playing with nati. u forgot press again R button to do ur combo style.
    I know what combo u're doing. Where You don't have to press R all the time. it's just pressing that 1 time when the vs start u do that "I used to do the same thing, sometimes is helpful maybe u know what I mean because yo don't have to press R while u're vsing" . when I used to do that style.. I was holding just W and spamming skills + minor heal "what about you?" .

in that video u're showing that u're able to make mistakes doing that style of atack cuz u're giving 1 hit while nati was giving you 2 or 3.

Banned

u weren't playing with nati. u forgot press again R button to do ur combo style.
    I know what combo u're doing. Where You don't have to press R all the time. it's just pressing that 1 time when the vs start u do that "I used to do the same thing, sometimes is helpful maybe u know what I mean because yo don't have to press R while u're vsing" . when I used to do that style.. I was holding just W and spamming skills + minor heal "what about you?" .

in the video u're showing that u di wrong that style cuz u're giving 1 hit while nati was giving you 2 or 3.[/b]

with my info bar covering the entire rightside .. you think i didn't notice there was no R attack?
    2x red
    1x white

@4furry... yes i wanted to fool around on the first VS, since last time we vsed he couldn't get my hp down

nati is a guy that thinks he get 30% more defense when he redballs as a rogue.. so i underestimated him

so... u said he can use shel7 and now u crys? just say u lied imo. btw, i was there in arena when he won full hp.

i dont think you were playin with him :S i think you tryin to avoid that hes better than you ... thought u finally admitin ur not the "best"

Banned

with my info bar covering the entire rightside .. you think i didn't notice there was no R attack?
    2x red
    1x whit[/b]
    the point is that nati makes a good combo better than you. I made vs with him, you, outofcontrol and moreso I barely remember how hard were you guys to beat. u're hard to beat because u're really good on minor but nati it's good on minor heal too, but also he make a better combo. that style of combo that u use it's not best. Im telling you this for experience.
    don't complain to see how is better is enough to admit that u guys are decent players, and more. u guys are part of the small% that know how beat alot of players that should be enough.

Banned

the point is that nati makes a good combo better than you. I made vs with him, you, outofcontrol and moreso I barely remember how hard were you guys to beat. u're hard to beat because u're really good on minor but nati it's good on minor heal too, but also he make a better combo. that style of combo that u use it's not best. Im telling you this for experience.
    don't complain to see how is better is enough to admit that u guys are decent players, and more. u guys are part of the small% that know how beat alot of players that should be enough.[/b]

in the first vs i fucked up pretty badly at the end...
    but i will soon post my vs with cardinal so you guys can see that my combo is better then shown in this video

or check my video: "getting 70" when i beated nati, and see the difference between playing on a VPN and playing without

getting 70, u losed on arena and showed cz part, rofl.

xstep

huh interesting movie... nati is beast, but u are doing well too

Banned

in the first vs i fucked up pretty badly at the end...
    but i will soon post my vs with cardinal so you guys can see that my combo is better then shown in this video

or check my video: "getting 70" when i beated nati, and see the difference between playing on a VPN and playing without[/b]
    dude on west u're not the best u're pro but not #1.. the # 1 is steven as far I know. cardinal got lvl 80 and pro items but he is not pro at combo like steven... if u wanna prove that u can be #1 jsut beat steven that's it. the rest are decent player but they're not the best. ur combo style it's not the best too it's ok but it's not the best, don't make drama between nati and you, or out and you, cardinal and you... cuz u guys are like in the same lvl as decent players that's it.

Banned

getting 70, u losed on arena and showed cz part, rofl.[/b]
    look again.. i beated him in arena

@sainthell ... i just showed nati beating me?? how does that make me #1?

Banned

look again.. i beated him in arena
    @sainthell ... i just showed nati beating me?? how does that make me #1?[/b]
    I just saw the 1st VS.. not the whole video, I tought that u were trying to show everyone that u're #1, if it's not srry about that my bad, just don't fight with them there's not point see who is better or so especially for a game.

Banned

I just saw the 1st VS.. not the whole video, I tought that u were trying to show everyone that u're #1, if it's not srry about that my bad, just don't fight with them there's not point see who is better or so especially for a game.[/b]

ya thats looser talk! :P

no this video was just to show that nati beated me..

ya thats looser talk! :P

no this video was just to show that nati beated me..[/b]
    actually, i respect u for showin it here, even when it was 4 vss.. 3-1. the part i didnt like is, me on Natichar when u telling me i can use shell helmet+7 and now ur crying over plate+7.
    was thinking u changed, i didnt think ull give me the items, to be honest, but u didnt have to bitch about me getting items if i beat u.

-Rein (elad)

Italus

dude on west u're not the best u're pro but not #1.. the # 1 is steven as far I know. cardinal got lvl 80 and pro items but he is not pro at combo like steven... if u wanna prove that u can be #1 jsut beat steven that's it. the rest are decent player but they're not the best. ur combo style it's not the best too it's ok but it's not the best, don't make drama between nati and you, or out and you, cardinal and you... cuz u guys are like in the same lvl as decent players that's it.[/b]
    i know who teach steven to combo hes a old school from ares and its hes brother :P and he was my friend to i think steven do the w r skill and w r skill again not only holding but sometimes when u check ur missing 1 skills or "r" just do "s" "r" skill and ull stop missing hits try that

pd: plz post in rapidshare or other shit i hate filefront my pc sux and i cant download the fuking video :S

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

@ at saint heal.... this game aint a 1vs1 game....its team work game....the best player is the 1 that can play good in vs combo /minor....but help out their clan/party members too supporting(warrior only class that cant do that:P) but as rogue to b the best u gotta b good supporting to..like curring party members and minor them to help them survive so he cant say hes the best for having the most nps or winning the most vs's...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast