Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Salmin VS Nati

This is a discussion on Salmin VS Nati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that combo and I like I told you before it's not the best combo, is a lazy combo ...
Page: 5

Banned

I know that combo and I like I told you before it's not the best combo, is a lazy combo cuz u don't need press R just the skillls and spam heal... that combo it's not helpful is ur enemy is running, but in vs like that is decent.

Hey cutie Senior Member

quite ironic that soulshot is giving advice on minor heal and combo, considering he was the worst sin in cwest

Banned

quite ironic that soulshot is giving advice on minor heal and combo, considering he was the worst sin in cwest[/b]
    oh yeah the worst and more stuff also I was called a liar using rols irons and more "thing that I never got on west" I got hated on west for some people and most of them are inhere. u're one of them, I realise how play as rogue without pro items and with jealous people botehr me all the time... it wasn't easy but I learn it before I quit.

soul u had better items than me i still bet u fll hp >.< and weve all watched your movies ur combo is sux, no ofence

Banned

soul u had better items than me i still bet u fll hp >.< and weve all watched your movies ur combo is sux, no ofence[/b]
    I can agree that my combo it wasn&#39;t pro, but I got a decent minor, I beat a lot of people on vs and more, and about better items well ok I gonna believe you"Just in case I don&#39;t got any pro unique like irons, rols or emes... even RE :/", and about beated me fll hp... well sometimes I made very bad vs maybe one with you.

was like 10x ;p and u kept lettering me aq

Hey cutie Senior Member

you make me LAWL in my pants, i never hated or disliked you, but i find it funny that someone as BAD as you giving advice to salmin or anyone for that matter.
    your items were shit, my items were SHITTER, and i had you in the bag when my old computer had like 5fps running.
    Please dont boost yourself higher then u think u are, cuz ur not

I AM JELOUS OF SOULSHOT, THE ROGUE THAT GOT HIS ASS EATEN BY ANYONE DECENTLY GOOD.

Banned

ok dudes gotta go I have to do better things away from the pc. btw soulshot was the most noob sin, and end of the story that acc is inactive so forget everything I don&#39;t care anything about that now.

adios good luck.

Hey cutie Senior Member

good bye, good riddance

goutsi

haha ur character is like statue he is not moving at all what tha gay kind of combo?? hmm and cardinal i think not so good cause cant make u drop ur mana at half at leasT:Obut frmo combo i see his is making good combo

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

quite ironic that soulshot is giving advice on minor heal and combo, considering he was the worst sin in cwest[/b]
    you forgot wanksta

Banned

Juicy, when you vsed soulshot you used my Cleaver +9 and Iron Neck

and i belive you had rols and skelly belt at that time?

PaPaSmurF

S> Creativity.

Should have picked music that wasnt used. Made things dull imo.

Not to mention no editing what so ever. I would have saved your stuff and made an actual 1v1 video.

Banned

S> Creativity.

Should have picked music that wasnt used. Made things dull imo.

Not to mention no editing what so ever. I would have saved your stuff and made an actual 1v1 video.[/b]

omg are you whining about music and editing on a vs video??? -.-

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Juicy, when you vsed soulshot you used my Cleaver +9 and Iron Neck

and i belive you had rols and skelly belt at that time?[/b]
    i guess that was directed to frukwank.

i remember before i quit nati was so easy to beat, he sold his char? or just learnt how to play? o.O

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast