Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Salmin VS Nati

This is a discussion on Salmin VS Nati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nati was always good but never defeated me :P wuahahhahahah...
Page: 6

magnified

nati was always good but never defeated me :P wuahahhahahah

PaPaSmurF

omg are you whining about music and editing on a vs video??? -.-[/b]
    A video is a video.
    Do work or go home.
    Thats how I look at it anyways.

Even my vs video has a little creativity/editing.
    The video you linked is only you showing comboing. /clap.

Just my opinion. I'm sure you'll disagree but whatev. Don't post unless your willing to accept a little critiquing.
    Especially on these forums.

Banned

A video is a video.
    Do work or go home.
    Thats how I look at it anyways.

Even my vs video has a little creativity/editing.
    The video you linked is only you showing comboing. /clap.

Just my opinion. I'm sure you'll disagree but whatev. Don't post unless your willing to accept a little critiquing.
    Especially on these forums. [/b]

okey dude i just watched your videos...
    your movie was in bad quality, there was no whatsoever editing. Just some random zoom,flash,slow which my 9year old little brother can do

so before you come and talk shit, like you know everything about everything... sit down and think, what effect or editing would make sence for a short vs.... you will pretty soon find out, no effects at all is the best answer. Just good quality

then go watch my real movies, and then start practicing on the editing part.

Italus

Juicy, when you vsed soulshot you used my Cleaver +9 and Iron Neck

and i belive you had rols and skelly belt at that time?[/b]
    +1

knightkiller

was like 10x ;p and u kept lettering me aq[/b]
    as I far I know u made just 1 vs with soulshot or maybe 2 no more, and I just noticed that salmin said that u borrowed his items.. uhmm maybe if he is a liar u're more... he also got a lot of people that was with him, but some people do bad things to him, to his friends, to his clan and more "just cuz he wasn't with the top clans like afk, vica, persi and more... just for don't be part of them" .... they made him leave ko >.>

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

In the 2nd video, your opponent is obviously lagging a shitload.
    I wouldn't record that but sure your combo was swell, not hard to do so anyway.
    I'm sorry if you consider it a flame, just common sense really.

Juicy, when you vsed soulshot you used my Cleaver +9 and Iron Neck

and i belive you had rols and skelly belt at that time?[/b]
    one time wen i was using cleavers 8 , hamad gave me IN. he only gave me cleaver 9 to test in arena

like i said ive vsd him like 10x + with my items and fll hp

knightkiller

one time wen i was using cleavers 8 , hamad gave me IN. he only gave me cleaver 9 to test in arena

like i said ive vsd him like 10x + with my items and fll hp[/b]
    so in and what about the rols and the skelly?

Banned

nati = my clan leader on c-west, he is ugly but gg rogue "

@ knight killer...

like i said i didn't get any of those items till later, sold my rol for "juicy"

Bluzz

@ knight killer...

like i said i didn't get any of those items till later, sold my rol for "juicy"[/b]
    comment from hamad :

Stop lying steve u had dual rols and skelly belt and when u vsed soulshot u borrowed my iron neck and cl +9 when i ask what the reason u said u tried without them and u couldnt move his hp.

stop lying ur just normal noob..

comment from hamad :

Stop lying steve u had dual rols and skelly belt and when u vsed soulshot u borrowed my iron neck and cl +9 when i ask what the reason u said u tried without them and u couldnt move his hp.

stop lying ur just normal noob..[/b]
    lol

im sure thats tru -_- not.

PaPaSmurF

okey dude i just watched your videos...
    your movie was in bad quality, there was no whatsoever editing. Just some random zoom,flash,slow which my 9year old little brother can do
    so before you come and talk shit, like you know everything about everything... sit down and think, what effect or editing would make sence for a short vs.... you will pretty soon find out, no effects at all is the best answer. Just good quality

then go watch my real movies, and then start practicing on the editing part.[/b]
    You probably watched the videos on youtube. I broke the quality down to make it fit on to youtube. (A few of my videos are posted that I didn't upload as well.)
    My videos were originally uploaded to filefront, where I had lots of quality compliments.

Second, not sure which video of mine you watched, but there was editing where editing was called for. There isnt alot of opportunity in a 1v1 video for editing, but that doesn't mean its impossible.

Ps. There isnt much sense in making a short vs video at all, let alone implementing editing in to it, tool. I talk shit cause I know what I'm talking about.

Gl on ur next video, you need it. h34r: Pz out.

dude on west u're not the best u're pro but not #1.. the # 1 is steven as far I know. cardinal got lvl 80 and pro items but he is not pro at combo like steven... if u wanna prove that u can be #1 jsut beat steven that's it. the rest are decent player but they're not the best. ur combo style it's not the best too it's ok but it's not the best, don't make drama between nati and you, or out and you, cardinal and you... cuz u guys are like in the same lvl as decent players that's it.[/b]

do you have the video from steven i would like to take a good look of his video from steven, or anyone can post steven video rapidshare or youtube.com

thanks i really wanna know who is steven from C-West.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast