Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Salmin VS Nati

This is a discussion on Salmin VS Nati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do you have the video from steven i would like to take a good look of his video from steven, ...
Page: 7

OutOfControl

do you have the video from steven i would like to take a good look of his video from steven, or anyone can post steven video rapidshare or youtube.com

thanks i really wanna know who is steven from C-West.[/b]

He is sin with 300ap more than me

wow, what a half-flame topic... noone can be best. There are always only group of the best sins, warriors, ...

He is sin with 300ap more than me [/b]

Do you have Steven pk video .. please post it, i would like to see it..

or can anyone post a pk or vs video from Steven .. thanks..

dartagon

TO SALMIN: if you really wanna win clean and have more chances to beat the heavy ones, learn the fucking R combo seriously! you can do a shitload more skills after spike and to top it off you make even more dmage!!!!!! ea time u press r it does like what arround 100 damage? 100 x about 200 per fight = 20 000 damage more

TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA : there will never be a best rogue, only a couple of players TIED at the top of the mountain.

the is A LOT of variants that influences vs and it will NEVER be a perfect fair clean vs.

-lagg
    -state of the player (when u get that far in the game i would be really suprised if those guys were in top shape)
    -spike fails, IT IS RANDOM DAM! ex : i do 1 vs 1 lvl 3 vs lvl 3, we have both +1 dagger doing 10 damage with spike and we have 30 hp, 1 guy is not comboing and the second guy does, we are not allowed to use healing while vsing, the first dudes that combos misses all his spikes, and the second guy w/o combo has more luck and his spikes does not fail. at the end the guy w/o combing beats the other one, but everyone knows that the guy that combo is the best between those 2 guys " ITS JUST ABOUT LUCK"
    -type of armor/weap, IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR unless the 2 guys vsing have not the EXACT SAME FUCKING GEAR JESUS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????
    -sharers/vs real guy, ITS SO MUCH DIFFICULT to do a real vs if both of the opponents have sharers and will have a very low percentage of meeting the real guy.
    -type of computer using, its absolutely certain that between 2 players 1 of them has a better comp and ofcourse better chances to win ( its not everyday that i meat a guy who has the exact same computer with exact same videocard and whatever)

IF YOU EVER DO A VS WITH ALL THOSE VARIANTS EXACTLY FAIR ON BOTH SIDES, call me up ill go buy a lotto ticket

it is absolutely impossible to determine wich is the ebst between 2 players. so stop fighting with eachother the game is supposed to be created so that friends can create some characters and have fun PLAYING the game not risquing their lives to win the " best player of all" THERE IS NO FUCKING PRICE AT THE END.

i hope that made some rough thinkins in all of the brains that are reading this and actually are recognizing themselves in this situation

i used to play KO and have so much fun pking and meeting ppl online, thats what the game is for.

and for the flamers. yeah i was a good rogue and some ppl would never meet my skills but somehow i didnt went very far on the game since i had not so much time to lose and wasted absolutely 0 $ on the game so i coulndt participate to the "major league". still im not claiming im the best of the world, some of you guys are trully amazing playing rogue class and im pretty impressed but still just have fun.

decided to make a topic about this cuz its constanly spamming ko4life forums.

-dartagon/Subse7enZ/RyhorN

GL to all of you buddies

Hey cutie Senior Member

dartagon, sushhhh

mr. know it all!

TO SALMIN: if you really wanna win clean and have more chances to beat the heavy ones, learn the fucking R combo seriously! you can do a shitload more skills after spike and to top it off you make even more dmage!!!!!! ea time u press r it does like what arround 100 damage? 100 x about 200 per fight = 20 000 damage more

TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA : there will never be a best rogue, only a couple of players TIED at the top of the mountain.

the is A LOT of variants that influences vs and it will NEVER be a perfect fair clean vs.

-lagg
    -state of the player (when u get that far in the game i would be really suprised if those guys were in top shape)
    -spike fails, IT IS RANDOM DAM! ex : i do 1 vs 1 lvl 3 vs lvl 3, we have both +1 dagger doing 10 damage with spike and we have 30 hp, 1 guy is not comboing and the second guy does, we are not allowed to use healing while vsing, the first dudes that combos misses all his spikes, and the second guy w/o combo has more luck and his spikes does not fail. at the end the guy w/o combing beats the other one, but everyone knows that the guy that combo is the best between those 2 guys " ITS JUST ABOUT LUCK"
    -type of armor/weap, IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR unless the 2 guys vsing have not the EXACT SAME FUCKING GEAR JESUS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????
    -sharers/vs real guy, ITS SO MUCH DIFFICULT to do a real vs if both of the opponents have sharers and will have a very low percentage of meeting the real guy.
    -type of computer using, its absolutely certain that between 2 players 1 of them has a better comp and ofcourse better chances to win ( its not everyday that i meat a guy who has the exact same computer with exact same videocard and whatever)
    IF YOU EVER DO A VS WITH ALL THOSE VARIANTS EXACTLY FAIR ON BOTH SIDES, call me up ill go buy a lotto ticket

it is absolutely impossible to determine wich is the ebst between 2 players. so stop fighting with eachother the game is supposed to be created so that friends can create some characters and have fun PLAYING the game not risquing their lives to win the " best player of all" THERE IS NO FUCKING PRICE AT THE END.

i hope that made some rough thinkins in all of the brains that are reading this and actually are recognizing themselves in this situation

i used to play KO and have so much fun pking and meeting ppl online, thats what the game is for.

and for the flamers. yeah i was a good rogue and some ppl would never meet my skills but somehow i didnt went very far on the game since i had not so much time to lose and wasted absolutely 0 $ on the game so i coulndt participate to the "major league". still im not claiming im the best of the world, some of you guys are trully amazing playing rogue class and im pretty impressed but still just have fun.

decided to make a topic about this cuz its constanly spamming ko4life forums.

-dartagon/Subse7enZ/RyhorN

GL to all of you buddies[/b]
    +1
    At least we can have some fun reading those pathetic flame wars which are nothing else then a medicine on inferor feelings from real life . Conversations like this are like the neverending story or playing table tenis. One site says "im the best" and the other says "no u suck, im the best." and there are also speakers inbetween.

sorry i make post in wrong section :lol:

yeah nice video , i give u +8 bro. keep up w/ good combo practice more with the R + w or s tap or holding w/ skills + minor..

still nice video some good musics ok 8 out of 10.

Italus

comment from hamad :

Stop lying steve u had dual rols and skelly belt and when u vsed soulshot u borrowed my iron neck and cl +9 when i ask what the reason u said u tried without them and u couldnt move his hp.

stop lying ur just normal noob..[/b]
    +2

knightkiller

+2 [/b]
    I agree with you

rofl at you guys sayin i couldnt beat soulshot, ask anyone if i was gg rouge or not.. i beat him alot of times and also beat salmintr 2x FULL HP, so dont gime that shit... you guys can say im shit or watevs dont rly care.

NosferatuSoldier

I like how people who aren't the best or better than the person they're flaming give advice on how to play their class. Keep your mouth shut, if what they're doing works, it works.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Downloading.... would like to have a vs with ya maybe some time on Hellsgarem, throw me a pm
    Cheers

Bluzz

rofl at you guys sayin i couldnt beat soulshot, ask anyone if i was gg rouge or not.. i beat him alot of times and also beat salmintr 2x FULL HP, so dont gime that shit... you guys can say im shit or watevs dont rly care.[/b]
    comment from hamad :

ROFL LMAFO steve

just go sleep and dream ! ... i vsed u lvl 69 vs 70 .. when i didnt even have Bloody or 10 in master i did like 10-0 ? unsc vs scrolled? u couldnt even move my hp tho, nice try

by the way magicwannabe & boyce & BLAZE were there when i vsed u,

Italus

comment from hamad :

ROFL LMAFO steve

just go sleep and dream ! ... i vsed u lvl 69 vs 70 .. when i didnt even have Bloody or 10 in master i did like 10-0 ? unsc vs scrolled? u couldnt even move my hp tho, nice try
    by the way magicwannabe & boyce & BLAZE were there when i vsed u,[/b]

+3 :lol:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567