Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gz Hopefully you guys don't all quit your clan again and NT when SG doesn't give you more than 20m ...
Page: 10

Gz

Hopefully you guys don't all quit your clan again and NT when SG doesn't give you more than 20m per person, would be a shame for pk.[/b]
    once again. u brought it up and ur obviously not using a joking tone in that post

Are you slightly retarded or illiterate? I'm referring to the post you just made.

It was one of the reasons, his apology post was all fine and well but you still felt it to be true obviously with what you just said. I really don't care, because I never saw you on the character so I don't care about anything you really have to say. I and my clan have every right to be bitter and say something that could be half serious half joking and instead of you being a little prick you can just take it like meow did. Actually, forget that, it wasn't even directed at you so you can just stop talking about something that didn't address you. Thanks.

Are you slightly retarded or illiterate? I'm referring to the post you just made.

It was one of the reasons, his apology post was all fine and well but you still felt it to be true obviously with what you just said. I really don't care, because I never saw you on the character so I don't care about anything you really have to say. I and my clan have every right to be bitter and say something that could be half serious half joking and instead of you being a little prick you can just take it like meow did. Actually, forget that, it wasn't even directed at you so you can just stop talking about something that didn't address you. Thanks.[/b]
    sinking to personal insults. i wont stoop so low as that.
    But i posted because u ARE insisting that it was one of our main reasons and i cant stand the sarcarsm in ur very first post.
    However i did not deny it was NOT 1 of the factors that led to nt so before u post again. think carefully. and sure put on some more personal insults in ur post. it is effective against me. ouch. im crying
    anyway im not going to argue with u anymore i have better things to do.

UnnamedByMazek

1rd im First [/b]
    "1st" So gratz.

I bet some stuff like that went on secretly ^^ No, this wasen't csw this was awhile back. Just decided to post.[/b]
    IT'S ONLY VISUAL BUG.....

How many time u play the game ?

"1st" So gratz.
    IT'S ONLY VISUAL BUG.....

How many time u play the game ?[/b]
    Played for nearly 4 years, And it's not Visual bug he ran though the wall, Why don't you try it ^^ If you want to I'll even tell you how to shut your mouth up from shit you don't know anything about :lol: :lol:

Banned

If The best always hated , so why Da best Lost Castle , Insanity Not Da Best Anymore. xD

You stated over and over that csw money wasn't why you nt'd. You've used personal insults. I simply asked you if any of those two were true. CSW money was one of your main reasons. You're quite good at attempting to burn bridges that have helped make your character and your clan mates what they are today.

wow, february is the month of change~! diez, pathos + girakon all changed castle holders [/b]
    Summer solstice or winter solstice for another ppl.

You stated over and over that csw money wasn't why you nt'd. You've used personal insults. I simply asked you if any of those two were true. CSW money was one of your main reasons. You're quite good at attempting to burn bridges that have helped make your character and your clan mates what they are today.[/b]
    wow yatta seriously shut up. u werent saying shit about me or didnt have shit against me before we started attacking castle. i used to go to insanity vent and hang out and everything was cool but now i dont even bother going cause i know i'll be banned cause ur clan is so retarded. we attack castle and now we're enemies and u hate us forever. geez. i already gave my reasons why i left
    and PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP THAT I USED INSANITY FOR ITEMS. that's fucking retarded. last time i checked when i was in clan the rules were that u keep what u deserved and i can do what i want with it. some ppl left insanity and sold their accounts after getting drops and shit and i didnt hear no bitching. but when we leave it's a different fucking story. nobody in insanity can that say i didnt deserve what i got from clan cause i was probably the hardest working clannies there. meow and majix as well.

i just find it ridiculous how all u insanity guys grown to hate us. i was really cool with most of u but now you're all just assholes and take the game WAY too serious... just have fun and think of us as new competition not new mortal enemies

ps:we did not have any spys for csw and we didnt need any. what a joke whoever said that.

qunix

If The best always hated , so why Da best Lost Castle , Insanity Not Da Best Anymore. xD[/b]
    english pls

Why does anyone play this game? You play with friends for fun. You make new friends and play with them. You don't expect your friends to abandon something you and them have been having fun doing. Thats the whole point I've been trying to make about you guys leaving. I do not give a rats ass about csw or you killing us while exping or any of the bull shit, and contrary to what you said I've had shit against all of you since you left because of you leaving. I wasn't at csw today and I don't even know you guys were attacking us nor do I really care. The fact that you guys cant understand this makes me realize that I guess you're all right, it is a game, you shouldn't expect to actually have friends in it. I guess that justifies everything, so nevermind what I've said.

simple

Seems like more ppl are noticing that Insanity is filled with fags ^.^

DarK

there not fags, just sometimes take the game a little bit serious

see ya in csw...
    gz

o_O I wish I had the chance to actually know Trip, Meow, Majix, and everyone else better - But from what I saw, They were all cool in my book don't care who said what or did what either, They made their choices - as does everyone else.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast