Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who made the first siege action ? who let all the ppl to walls ? i did !! i deserve ...
Page: 11

PartyPLZZ

who made the first siege action ? who let all the ppl to walls ? i did !! i deserve for rof +1 u hear zafıra ? :P

rofl givem dual rof1 gtz

Mariuszowy

gratz

viano wygraliscie ale napewno nie dzieki tobie :

PartyPLZZ

or at least a kebab +1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Why does anyone play this game? You play with friends for fun. You make new friends and play with them. You don't expect your friends to abandon something you and them have been having fun doing. Thats the whole point I've been trying to make about you guys leaving. I do not give a rats ass about csw or you killing us while exping or any of the bull shit, and contrary to what you said I've had shit against all of you since you left because of you leaving. I wasn't at csw today and I don't even know you guys were attacking us nor do I really care. The fact that you guys cant understand this makes me realize that I guess you're all right, it is a game, you shouldn't expect to actually have friends in it. I guess that justifies everything, so nevermind what I've said.[/b]
    personally i've never really treated EVERY single clannie in insanity as my friends anyway :lol: nor have i regarded them as friends. tbh the ones i care enough to play this game are my diez ggs. oh yea, shout outs to vacy, kenneth, trip, ryan, tth.. etc u get the idea :lol:

Hemp Gru

0o

Opakigad

In my book having a castle is nothinb but prestige since u dont get much money from it (20-30 mil per week) and the walls and doors are buggable anyways so they dont stop u from entering. I wasnt at this csw but I know for a fact that for last 3-5 csws bloodline and sapientes (not all but mages mostly and especially zafira) were bugging the 1st wall to enter in the castle; also I agree with some points of Yatta's post. I guess grats to all of u Insanity will try to take it back next week and this, it doesnt change who is the best clan on Girakon
    P.S. BloodyCurse only one who didnt flame and even is a winner. Props.

PartyPLZZ

go bring me a kebab ! and we will let u enter through gate for isi so u dont have to bug abuse walls

Legacy Senior Member

i missed girakon , i missed the flames , glad to see dramas still going on

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

it'll be funny to see how insanity 'legitly' get into the castle when the doors are closed seeing as you cry about people bugging in so much.

PartyPLZZ

Oh noe ! the pain, THE PAINNN... i ... must . .. . have . . . . a . . . . .. kebab !!!

ngojceta

There were a few things that fucked us up in this CSW...
    1) Daddy logged too late, after 10 min or so (when first attackers came in the crystal room) I guess we're helpless without him :lol:
    2) When KeL&#39;s insanity got the castle... Daddy said on vent TOWN IT, so whole daddy&#39;s clan ended up in town of delos <_<
    3) Last but not the least... Bloodline was attacking castle !!! for the first time on girakon (with help of Bros, SG they are very strong force)

The funniest thing was when daddy&#39;s clan finally got the castle B) Whole fuking room got cleared in a few seconds (there was more NP then novaing town :P)

Defending castle is incredibly boring so I guess it&#39;s time for insanity to have some fun (after a very long time)

Duro

Yea, taking the castle is 1 part but defending it is another, cya next csw

ngojceta

it&#39;ll be funny to see how insanity &#39;legitly&#39; get into the castle when the doors are closed seeing as you cry about people bugging in so much.[/b]
    Oh, so you think it&#39;s impossible so you had to bug it? GG

Gj

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast