Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh, so you think it's impossible so you had to bug it? GG[/b] naah it isnt impossible but u wasnt ...
Page: 12

PartyPLZZ

Oh, so you think it's impossible so you had to bug it? GG[/b]
    naah it isnt impossible but u wasnt suspecting that u will loose a castle so u didnt have mage at abbys entrance to tp ur clan... and we saw u climbing the walls like Reinhold Messner

Banned

english pls[/b]
    Go School .

In my book having a castle is nothinb but prestige since u dont get much money from it (20-30 mil per week) and the walls and doors are buggable anyways so they dont stop u from entering. I wasnt at this csw but I know for a fact that for last 3-5 csws bloodline and sapientes (not all but mages mostly and especially zafira) were bugging the 1st wall to enter in the castle; also I agree with some points of Yatta's post. I guess grats to all of u Insanity will try to take it back next week and this, it doesnt change who is the best clan on Girakon
    P.S. BloodyCurse only one who didnt flame and even is a winner. Props.[/b]
    Strange how we get up to 200 mill each from the castle on pathos in a 3 clan alliance then isnt it? Our old ally used to give us 50m a week, well sometimes..most of the time we didnt get shit. So we decided to give them a fight for the castle and eventually we took it, now we see the real amount of money that castle brings in and the old castleholder is selling 100's of GB's for USD.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Oh, so you think it's impossible so you had to bug it? GG[/b]
    even though i dont ever need to bug it and never have done?

ngojceta

even though i dont ever need to bug it and never have done?[/b]
    So if you're the only legit player, does that means all bloodline/SG are not buggers too?
    If you were allied with them that makes you like them, end of story

PartyPLZZ

why didnt u respond to my post ? we have screens of insanity members bugging the walls today want me to post it ? so does it mean that all insanity and innuendo are buggers ? think man it doesnt hurt...

and why does u bring oblivion's name here ? ? what does they have to do with anything ?

Tenzer

if i wasnt quiting KO.. XD

SilentDaemon

oh lol gratz

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

So if you're the only legit player, does that means all oblivion/SG are not buggers too?
    If you were allied with them that makes you like them, end of story[/b]
    What i said was, Insanity are always frapsing/SS'ing when Samp/BL had to bug into the castle to ks isiloon and coming on here posting SS's of it aswell, but you know, i know, everyone knows Insanity will do the same thing.
    And no, being allied with someone doesn't meen your identical to them, + oblivion has nothing to do with this topic.

J

In my book having a castle is nothinb but prestige since u dont get much money from it (20-30 mil per week) and the walls and doors are buggable anyways so they dont stop u from entering. I wasnt at this csw but I know for a fact that for last 3-5 csws bloodline and sapientes (not all but mages mostly and especially zafira) were bugging the 1st wall to enter in the castle; also I agree with some points of Yatta's post. I guess grats to all of u Insanity will try to take it back next week and this, it doesnt change who is the best clan on Girakon
    P.S. BloodyCurse only one who didnt flame and even is a winner. Props.[/b]
    All 3 gates were down within 5 minutes...

lutekkkk

+ oblivion has nothing to do with this topic.[/b]
    that's right ... we got enough our flame wars ^^ ... so thank you for another one (and when we were allied with BL long time ago we used to use ladder track to enter abyss :P )

btw ... it was great fight with a lot of fun ;P too bad we had only 1 party this time

gratz anyway for your whole CSW ally

Opakigad

it'll be funny to see how insanity 'legitly' get into the castle when the doors are closed seeing as you cry about people bugging in so much.[/b]
    Yes we will enter in legitly and that means not going through the walls.

Strange how we get up to 200 mill each from the castle on pathos in a 3 clan alliance then isnt it? Our old ally used to give us 50m a week, well sometimes..most of the time we didnt get shit. So we decided to give them a fight for the castle and eventually we took it, now we see the real amount of money that castle brings in and the old castleholder is selling 100's of GB's for USD.[/b]
    As it was said on the start of the server CSW money doesnt reset in castle after server restart if u knew that I guess u wouldn't write this.

All 3 gates were down within 5 minutes...[/b]
    This has actually nothing to do with my post or what I meant by it.

J

This has actually nothing to do with my post or what I meant by it.[/b]
    Oh, didn't read the 3-5 CSW :P

james15

grtz

ngojceta

we have screens of insanity members bugging the walls today want me to post it ?[/b]
    sure, who cares?

And no, being allied with someone doesn't meen your identical to them[/b]
    No? I guess you don't understand? If your point was to take the castle (to get money) then you are guilty if your friends (allies) helped you with that by bugging, am I wrong?
    I don't know if anyone was bugging because the gates were down pretty fast but I wrote this to make some things clear kk?

I'm sorry oblivion, I meant to write bloodline (aq, you are so similar :S)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast