Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmmm...what went wrong?...
Page: 5

hmmmm...what went wrong?

he was mocking you.[/b]
    Thanks, we didn't know that.

And the whole reason people have bitter feelings against your clan is that first you NT to make a small clan, right after clan drops are distributed may I add. Not even gonna get capes, just to pk and kill some eslant bosses with friends... or not.

Last week, your clan made up of many Insanity ex-members, and people many of us considered friends decides to turn around and ally with 2 clans that many of your members formerly claimed to "hate" and try to take castle.
    Yesterday your fearless leader and some others are at isiloon at server restart with noobies.. helping them to try to kill us.... killing us while we are farming Isiloon servants for marbles... etc.

Then today, again at CSW same story. Not that I've been on much and I really don't care that much tbh, but still thats just low imo. Just something you don't expect to see...

W/e goin out.

hmmmm...what went wrong?[/b]
    5-6 clans attacking maybe 4 parties defending.

Good luck next week, I'll log for that war definitely

Thanks, we didn't know that.

And the whole reason people have bitter feelings against your clan is that first you NT to make a small clan, right after clan drops are distributed may I add. Not even gonna get capes, just to pk and kill some eslant bosses with friends... or not.

Last week, your clan made up of many Insanity ex-members, and people many of us considered friends decides to turn around and ally with 2 clans that many of your members formerly claimed to "hate" and try to take castle.
    Yesterday your fearless leader and some others are at isiloon at server restart with noobies.. helping them to try to kill us.... killing us while we are farming Isiloon servants for marbles... etc.

Then today, again at CSW same story. Not that I've been on much and I really don't care that much tbh, but still thats just low imo. Just something you don't expect to see...

W/e goin out.[/b]

Man we went there with our dlvl chars hightest lvls of that noobies was 58 lvl xD You guys are so mad :/

Bezik

Good job thanks to BL, Bros and of course all SG members :P

IAMstong

Gratz and good luck for winners also good luck for Insanity to get it back...

W/e goin out.
    5-6 clans attacking maybe 4 parties defending. [/b]
    i see much more ...
    We had 3 clans,
    like u: insanity Linsanity,indueo..

sap, bros, bloodline, noobies x2 clans, and many more i dont remember seeing my PC was a POS today... were not saying you guys had more allies just more then x3 clans attacked castle

I bet some stuff like that went on secretly ^^ No, this wasen't csw this was awhile back. Just decided to post.

sap, bros, bloodline, noobies x2 clans, and many more i dont remember seeing my PC was a POS today... were not saying you guys had more allies just more then x3 clans attacked castle[/b]
    ally sap, bros, bloodline:

another clans, random clans who want ks(last hit) crystal, everybody need cash. :mellow:

Banned

haha this will be interesting.. if insanity doesn&#39;t get it back next week it will be BIG disappointment >.<

but anyways good luck to insanity n Sap/Blood/Bros defending <3

Well then complain at k2 for making CSW a pk zone. They weren&#39;t allied, they were pk&#39;ing or taking castle for themselves.
    Anyways, i remember back when some clan on pathos lost the castle and everyone said they would loose it next week, did they? =O
    I wasn&#39;t there, shoulda been. xD

Gz, its gonna be a fight next week. xD

I bet some stuff like that went on secretly ^^ No, this wasen&#39;t csw this was awhile back. Just decided to post.[/b]
    cant proof nothing,
    probaly lag server, when u down from staircase, u can get bug.
    u never see someone who run through tree or rock?without any hack or another staff.

p.s batina why u? "fuk u havoc"

I bet some stuff like that went on secretly ^^ No, this wasen&#39;t csw this was awhile back. Just decided to post.[/b]
    We all know Sapientos were buggers, biggest was Egzo, glad he is gone. But thats a visual bug i think.

cant proof nothing,
    probaly lag server, when u down from staircase, u can get bug.
    u never see someone who run through tree or rock?without any hack or another staff.[/b]
    lmfao, Wow now you know your guilty, Everyone know&#39;s what that place is Bloody ^^ And that&#39;s only one picture, I know people made whole movie&#39;s of your clan abusing bugs to get though the gates to get to isi, and that&#39;s just then - I can only imagine how much you do it during csw.

Edit:
    Ah fuck it I don&#39;t play ko much these days, it&#39;s a bug abuse spot where you can travel though the wall - It&#39;s easily done by spamming a key on your keyboard, Not saying which one though ^^

EMW

Wow.. When u cant take the castle in Pathos u move to another server ^_^
    Hahaha.. Had to flame :P

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast