Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant proof nothing, probaly lag server, when u down from staircase, u can get bug. u never see someone who ...
Page: 6

warriorsPriest

cant proof nothing,
    probaly lag server, when u down from staircase, u can get bug.
    u never see someone who run through tree or rock?without any hack or another staff.
    p.s batina why u? "fuk u havoc" [/b]

what a lame excuse

dont feel so good
    Lnsanity had 1 full party and 2nd party with 5 member 3 were dcing non stop, so u didnt realy fight with "clan".

we'll give a fight next week.
    and we'll see how long will u keep that CASTLE with 3 allys and many clans that hate us... we kept it over 6 months i am sure u wont keep it even 1 month !

good luck and have fun next time

dont feel so good
    Lnsanity had 1 full party and 2nd party with 5 member 3 were dcing non stop, so u didnt realy fight with "clan".

we'll give a fight next week.
    and we'll see how long will u keep that CASTLE with 3 allys and many clans that hate us... we kept it over 6 months i am sure u wont keep it even 1 month !

good luck and have fun next time[/b]
    :unsure: You're saying there were only 13 Lnsanity people there? I'm calling your bluff on that, I saw way more than that amount. Anyways, we never said our goal was to beat your 6 month holdings, i stick to that it was for the purpose of fun =]

lmfao, Wow now you know your guilty, Everyone know's what that place is Bloody ^^ And that's only one picture[/b]
    maybe i wrong a.q

:unsure: You're saying there were only 13 Lnsanity people there? I'm calling your bluff on that, I saw way more than that amount. Anyways, we never said our goal was to beat your 6 month holdings, i stick to that it was for the purpose of fun =][/b]
    via's clan had about that many kel's clan had about 2 full parties but me along w/ half of kel's clan were d/cing like crazy inndo had like 1 full party if i recall

DarK

cant wait to see whats gonna hpen next week

Banned

cant wait to see whats gonna hpen next week [/b]
    +1

Hostibus

1st off to all - gj.

well it was our fault for sure - our clan was getting inactive last days - actually last months and we didnt do a shit about it and well that may sound wierd but im glad that happend - i truly hope that u guys gave us the impuls we needed - i hope that u`ve motivated our inactive ppl ( freakin wow addicts ) hardly enough to play again cya on next csw - this time we`ll come as a clan i hope not with like 13-15ppl ...

NuXx

Didn't you sell your character right after clan awardings a while back?[/b]
    didn't read whole sh!t u wrote..
    and NO i DIDN'T, zvone sold items and i don't give a sh!t what he did soo
    next time try not to be smart a$$ plz

1st off to all - gj.

well it was our fault for sure - our clan was getting inactive last days - actually last months and we didnt do a shit about it and well that may sound wierd but im glad that happend - i truly hope that u guys gave us the impuls we needed - i hope that u`ve motivated our inactive ppl ( freakin wow addicts ) hardly enough to play again cya on next csw - this time we`ll come as a clan i hope not with like 13-15ppl ...[/b]
    lol, I'm debating on coming back myself to help out :P I don't really care, I just hate people like Sapiente's Who has a history of bug abusing people claim they won the castle legitly. Only thing that's stoping me is the fact I'm not premium :P

DarK

didn't read whole sh!t u wrote..
    nd NO i DIDN'T, zvone sold items and i don't give a sh!t what he did soo
    next time try not to be smart a$$ plz[/b]
    what?

PartyPLZZ

5-6 clans attacking maybe 4 parties defending.
    Good luck next week, I'll log for that war definitely[/b]

it was only 3 allied clans for u... rest was only another clans trying to get the castle cash... we had to fight them over like u was fighting them... ... after we did got to monumet chamber we had to fight them aswell...

Banned

Well guys, having 3 clans Lnsanity , Insanity and Innuendo doesn't mean we are gonna have 96 members logged for CSW, the clans are not even full, may I add.
    Yes, for what I was told, it was a big fight, many alliances and individual clans were trying to get the Castle, which was in part a surprise for Insanity. Now, believe us when we say we had like 4 parties tops, and yes, many members kept dcing everytime. So, im not saying this as an excuse, but the way SG got the castle was pure KS, nothing more. So they shouldn't brag about it. And about BBH's, i still love you guys, i know you want to have fun and shit, its just a game, i know.

Good luck SG next week, you are going to need it ^_^

everyone who have that sig " no army is too strong for Insanity " should take it off [/b]
    Why should I?
    I dont think it applies when you get 6-7 clans rushing at same time, and most of them are allied.
    Clans usually dont get into crystal room until like 10-15 mins before end of CSW. In this CSW, not even 10 minutes had gone by and it was already taken by another clan. Can you picture that ?

Boyce

everyone who have that sig " no army is too strong for Insanity " should take it off

good job and I'm glad to see this

what I feel funny is how some people are so sure they gonna take it back

I gonna log on a lvl 60 acc next csw xD[/b]
    Fuck off server hopper.

i just wanted np's =[

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast