Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz nigs, you better keep it....
Page: 8

Banned

Gratz nigs, you better keep it.

Mike_Miller

ok for one bl sg and bros really didnt do anything BIG THanks to juicebox which really won the csw.

OK J. its nice you have to spy on us to beat us as well. try to deny that shit.

Anyways have fun with your castle for a week. I wonder if you know how to use it o_0[/b]
    Lol all you do ís flaming, you really can't stand someone being better than you...
    Seriously, you have changed so much since I played with you, it's a shame.
    Gl on the win, but making a topic about it is just asking for a flame war, conclusion: just let it be...

Lol all you do ís flaming, you really can't stand someone being better than you...
    Seriously, you have changed so much since I played with you, it's a shame.
    Gl on the win, but making a topic about it is just asking for a flame war, conclusion: just let it be...[/b]
    K shell, if thats what you think nowadays.

EGZO

Thanks to Bros and Bloodline !
    1) Insanity = sorry for u guys , but it`s not our fault that most of the clans on Girakon hate you ( maybe to BIG EGO?)

2) Yes we`re lucky we got the castle but the main point was that any of us get the castle back from you

3) [img=http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3959/20081120127vi4.th.jpg]

( you show us the way - remember? )

4) About protecting the castle - who knows if we loose for sure we not gonna cry

5) Let`s see what you do if you will try to come and kill Isiloon or Falenkor and you`ll see the gates are closed ( how you gonna feel? )

6) My personal opinion this`s a good lesson for you maybe in the future you gonna think more and you gonna respect another players ( clans )

7) You`re not God`s just a simple people like we`re

and finally to EMW from Pathos who the fuck are you? And we didn`t run away from Pathos just becouse of castle , we didn`t had the castle as you remember we`ve been ally`s with your clan and you know well how you clan repay as back for help them to get the caslte from Annihilation, so i wouldn`t speak to much if i where you.

I`m not flaming any1 like some of ppl are doing here, I just hope any1 will understand my points and something hopefully gonna change on that server becouse at the moment we`re all behave eachother like biggest enemies in the World. Good luck to all and don`t blame me if I wrote to much !!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

ah ....... flame wars =)
    at least someone had fun on csw =)

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

gratz ^^

Imhotep

Thanks to Bros and Bloodline !
    1) Insanity = sorry for u guys , but it`s not our fault that most of the clans on Girakon hate you ( maybe to BIG EGO?)[/b]
    The best are always hated.

3) [img=http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3959/20081120127vi4.th.jpg]

( you show us the way - remember? )[/b]
    LOL :lol:
    h34r:

This is some of the fun in this game! Some real action in CSW we lost and it sucks but now it will be action in CSW all the time
    I had hella fun this CSW, one off the best so far i think^^

Good job to all Sapientes, Bloodline and Borsbeforehos! And see you all CSW next week :wub:

LOL :lol:
    h34r:[/b]
    What's funnier is a person from Gladio's Taught me how to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: I asked in pm how he did it and he told me proudly as if it was some kinda gift :P.

i was not in the csw because it was like 4am for me.
    But 1 thing for sure is. there are 3 allies. SG BBH Bloodline. and BBH has like what. 15 players?
    And to those accusing us for leaving IMMEDIATELY after clan awards, no we didnt. It was quite some time after clan awards and yes we could have be mean little bastard and stayed for another 1 which was like 1 week or so away and nt but ofc like i said, we didnt.

It was 4 days. There hasn't been another clan awards since then.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

polish power

nathan16

The best are always hated.[/b]
    Always works like this.

polish power [/b]
    More like Bug Abusing powers, even if they did win it legitly all their clan did so far on my tour of Gira is bug abuse though walls.

Not that I even give a shit really, I don't play but still - This shoulden't be posted here... eh, Moment of glory I guess - My guess is Insanity will have it next week when everyone wakes up and actually heads to CSW, Every week when I was their for the past few weeks their was only 1 or 1 1/2 Party's in Innuendo, When it's basiclly almost full so :P.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast