Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bet some stuff like that went on secretly ^^ No, this wasen't csw this was awhile back. Just decided ...
Page: 9

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

I bet some stuff like that went on secretly ^^ No, this wasen't csw this was awhile back. Just decided to post.[/b]
    dat is meeeee h34r:

and yatta u sound like ur being a sore loser.
    we quit because daddycool didnt give/ gave too little csw $?
    i believe if u read properly it was because the pk suck on the orc side. and we all wanted some fun.
    and sure. we nt and we will just look pretty when insanity pass by us. god stop that nt bullshit. its annoying. u guys always bitch when we kill u in cz, raid xp, csw. ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME. If u wanna xp in cz, be prepared for a raid, even if we dont, theres other clans who will. Dont wanna take the risk? go eslant then.

wow, february is the month of change~! diez, pathos + girakon all changed castle holders

wow, february is the month of change~! diez, pathos + girakon all changed castle holders [/b]
    Eh, Well trust me ^^ It will change back next Saturday more then likely, Insanity will finally wake up a bit hopefully and win, if not - Doesen't affect me, But I would rather have Insanity hold the castle over people that abuse bug's.

Banned

gratz guys!

and yatta u sound like ur being a sore loser.
    we quit because daddycool didnt give/ gave too little csw $?
    i believe if u read properly it was because the pk suck on the orc side. and we all wanted some fun.
    and sure. we nt and we will just look pretty when insanity pass by us. god stop that nt bullshit. its annoying. u guys always bitch when we kill u in cz, raid xp, csw. ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME. If u wanna xp in cz, be prepared for a raid, even if we dont, theres other clans who will. Dont wanna take the risk? go eslant then.[/b]
    I'm not the one calling you names, I'm just stating facts. I don't care what you guys do. I was on a trip with my family during csw so I can't really comment about it.

pk orc side was, still is fine. I just nted from human so I was able to compare it. I believe if you read properly, you saw his complaints about the csw in his post on our forums as well as other complaints. So I don't know what you're attacking me for. I guess its because for some reason you wanted to say you guys left right before a clan awardings when you most definitely didn't. Hey its not like I and all your ex clannies worked for the items that were given to you so we could have a stronger clan. Not like that at all.

You can't blame anyone for being any level of bitter when the core of their clan who are also good friends of the clan ditches them like that. If you do I guess you weren't really friends with the people in the first place.

BashToBash

Gratz xD .... good luck in the next week , will be a hard battle ..

Gz

Hopefully you guys don't all quit your clan again and NT when SG doesn't give you more than 20m per person, would be a shame for pk.[/b]
    may i know who attacked whom first? is this ur so called facts that we left because of csw $?

just close this topic

it was a good fight.

War went to all clans today. Hope to see something like this next week.

Grats

may i know who attacked whom first? is this ur so called facts that we left because of csw $?[/b]
    Sorry trip, I didn't want to take something you wrote in privacy but apparently your sharer didn't see it the first time. After its obvious he's seen it, I'll see if I can edit it out:

Via we all know ur taking about 60%+ of the csw money, we're not retarded. im sick of u equipping urself like u earned all the csw money yourself. You're really good at leading a clan but ur just too fucking greedy. we all know csw gives well over 20 fucking mill coins per person. and you're giving us this stupid 20m like its our share for csw when we spend more than 20m worth of pots just farming marbles. ur selfishness is just 1 factor why im leaving but i felt that it really needs to be said.

all i can hope is that you'll change stop taking all the coins for urself and start giving them to the clannies who work hard every csw. i feel real bad for all the clannies you're using to get all these coins but i don't want to fuck over insanity that badly.

That was the first thing he said in his leaving post. Must have been important if he made it his first point. Oh and wait, that was actually the only reason for leaving he posted in his leaving post. Maybe you should have logged vent and heard how much they complained about how they thought via was scamming the entire clan. And I repeat, You can't blame anyone for being any level of bitter when the core of their clan who are also good friends of the clan ditches them like that. If you do I guess you weren't really friends with the people in the first place. If you can't take a little rip that really wasn't directed towards you at all because I considered Trip the main player of Dragonite since he was the one on most of the time and always on vent, then you should really try to toughen up a bit. You could also try to justify referring to what I say as if its not true, because it has been in every way. Also, I don't exp anywhere really so you could stop your internet forum tough guy trying to talk down on me persona. It doesn't work.

The best are always hated.[/b]
    Oh, then that's why all of insanity is being so hateful towards BrosBeforeHos =] Makes sense now, thank you for the clarification ;o haha i'm so witty Love you anyways.

p.s. to those who were saying just close this.. It'll have to be another mod because I won't close topics in which I'm expressing my own opinion unless it gets completely out of hand. I do this because I don't want to get accused of asserting my viewpoint and then closing it shortly after.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Eh, Well trust me ^^ It will change back next Saturday more then likely, Insanity will finally wake up a bit hopefully and win, if not - Doesen't affect me, But I would rather have Insanity hold the castle over people that abuse bug's.[/b]

omg u r such looser! STFU

jesse1234

BEST CSW EVER!
    SapientesGladio/BrosBeforeHoes/Bloodline FTW!
    DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT!

Sorry trip, I didn't want to take something you wrote in privacy but apparently your sharer didn't see it the first time. After its obvious he's seen it, I'll see if I can edit it out:

Via we all know ur taking about 60%+ of the csw money, we're not retarded. im sick of u equipping urself like u earned all the csw money yourself. You're really good at leading a clan but ur just too fucking greedy. we all know csw gives well over 20 fucking mill coins per person. and you're giving us this stupid 20m like its our share for csw when we spend more than 20m worth of pots just farming marbles. ur selfishness is just 1 factor why im leaving but i felt that it really needs to be said.

all i can hope is that you'll change stop taking all the coins for urself and start giving them to the clannies who work hard every csw. i feel real bad for all the clannies you're using to get all these coins but i don't want to fuck over insanity that badly.

That was the first thing he said in his leaving post. Must have been important if he made it his first point. Oh and wait, that was actually the only reason for leaving he posted in his leaving post. Maybe you should have logged vent and heard how much they complained about how they thought via was scamming the entire clan. And I repeat, You can't blame anyone for being any level of bitter when the core of their clan who are also good friends of the clan ditches them like that. If you do I guess you weren't really friends with the people in the first place. If you can't take a little rip that really wasn't directed towards you at all because I considered Trip the main player of Dragonite since he was the one on most of the time and always on vent, then you should really try to toughen up a bit. You could also try to justify referring to what I say as if its not true, because it has been in every way. Also, I don't exp anywhere really so you could stop your internet forum tough guy trying to talk down on me persona. It doesn't work.[/b]
    I believe i was on vent too and i heard via talked trip out regarding the csw $ and trip believed him. However the determination of nt stays because MAINLY OF THE PK.
    And because trip believed via =/= i believe.
    How about u paste trip apology post to via about the csw $ too? sure apologising and still nting. Obviously it isnt 1 of the main reason.
    And of course given via's items. it IS indeed questionable about taking the csw $. But im not going to list his gears since this topic isnt about via in the first place.

If it isn't one of the main reasons why did you insist on bringing it up again?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast