Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

say hello to +9 again :S

This is a discussion on say hello to +9 again :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SamEs uhm its only +9 whats da deal? and why u dont showing your name? MOD IP ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    uhm its only +9 whats da deal?
    and why u dont showing your name?

MOD IP tracking pls SamEs , hes maybe a scammer ...
    Cuz i dont need to show my name (and im only posting that one linkt from kok no seweral ...)
    Now its "only"+9 but what do u say when those ppl will buy+10(soner or later they will when+9 wont be enough to pwn).
    But it's not only one+9 cursed (like it was b4 Beatenubad[Draviste] was tranfered on pathos after there was many+9's so probably the same person is responsible for this), and after while there will be no good players to fight with (bunch of noobs without skils).

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    lol that looks like someone from ares. but oh thats only +9 not +10

who has +9 cursed weapon in ares?

the closest one was lifestealer, burnt his wiri+10 to +11rev ^^

at least i never seen +9 +10 cursed weapon in ares yet

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andreu View Post

oops wrong server, cyhper :P

holmzi

Quote Originally Posted by ksopgiel View Post
    Cuz i dont need to show my name (and im only posting that one linkt from kok no seweral ...)
    Now its "only"+9 but what do u say when those ppl will buy+10(soner or later they will when+9 wont be enough to pwn).
    But it's not only one+9 cursed (like it was b4 Beatenubad[Draviste] was tranfered on pathos after there was many+9's so probably the same person is responsible for this), and after while there will be no good players to fight with (bunch of noobs without skils).
    Maybe you should reveal your name... seen as u keep going around sayng 'people wit hno skills' bla bla.... maybe you should try playing against some of us and see who doesnt have skills? Hate when people say shit like that because half the time its those who have 0 skills... lets see if you are bold enough to speak your name

KoK has at least one Chaos Wirinom

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    oops wrong server, cyhper :P
    your avatar is uber gay dude

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    your avatar is uber gay dude

aq weed+chick ftw

TheSonOfSam

what about fulltimesexy's chaos wirinom+9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by holmzi View Post
    Yeh exactly why all the crying? shit like this isnt shocking of sumthing new.... Pathos is quite old server as angelsdream said loads of these sorta items everywhere, yet u single one person out? ok cool
    LOL? dude +9 wirinom already... especially chaos i mean WHO the fuck upgrades a +8 chaos... there are 2 +9 cursed items on pathos one you have a +9 mean leonar and one your other baba friend has +9 chaos.. now its pretty obvious why your defending him same source same clan

and your defence is... because pathos is quite old? +9 of a new item is bs... there are like few +7's on beramus and beramus is alot older then pathos
    Last edited by TheSmashUp; 10-15-2009 at 08:35 PM.

angelsdream

Whos crying? just made that topic cuz playing on pathos without gm edited items isnt fun now ... and many good players with legit items just sell their acount.
    And that wiri isnt 1st cuz there is leonard+9 too.
    Make +9 new shell/wepon/shield legit and it be ok but buy it = cheating and killing that game cuz less ppl will play it .
    dude, we re doing good with +2 rings/earings and iron set+0 and u say the game isnt fun anymore cause 2ppl ppl got +9 weap ? Eh >< na its just pure jealousy

knightmaster2118

thats how GANGSTA rolls...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonOfSam View Post
    what about fulltimesexy's chaos wirinom+9

he has wiri+9? omg, i didnt know that ;o

Quote Originally Posted by holmzi View Post
    Maybe you should reveal your name... seen as u keep going around sayng 'people wit hno skills' bla bla.... maybe you should try playing against some of us and see who doesnt have skills? Hate when people say shit like that because half the time its those who have 0 skills... lets see if you are bold enough to speak your name
    did u read all what i wroted? at the end on bowl will be babashopers and rest cuz good legit players just quit playing, i newer said u dont have skills , i remember u on playing Nidoran ...And got respect for Energie,Zabuza,SharpSolid and many other players from ur clan but its not topic about clan but topic about players with gm edited cursed items+9.

I wont say my ingame nick cuz im sharing account with friends and its mine opinion only and why u need nick to flame and disrepute me on serwer?

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post
    dude, we re doing good with +2 rings/earings and iron set+0 and u say the game isnt fun anymore cause 2ppl ppl got +9 weap ? Eh >< na its just pure jealousy
    Legit players got +2 rings/earings + iron sets and weps+9 but those 9shells(600ytl for set -.-) or dual +3rof (like wickedwayz was seling for $).U saiyng that is only 2items bla bla bla before fload of+9 on pathos there was same situation at start those ppl said:
    -"ther is only few +9"
    and after
    -"why we cant buy it turks got it so we can too"
    but like i said, serwer will be look worse than carnac-west no1 to pk , or pk with babashoped (gm items) or newbs without items now many players started to sell acount when they saw that only1 +9 cursed cuz they r playing couple months got nice items like i.set +1 +2 rings/earrings but stil they cant bit them in fair battle cuz dont want pay $(if those items were from anvil i wouldnt say anything only congratz lucky upgrader...).

holmzi

did u read all what i wroted? at the end on bowl will be babashopers and rest cuz good legit players just quit playing, i newer said u dont have skills , i remember u on playing Nidoran ...And got respect for Energie,Zabuza,SharpSolid and many other players from ur clan but its not topic about clan but topic about players with gm edited cursed items+9.

I wont say my ingame nick cuz im sharing account with friends and its mine opinion only and why u need nick to flame and disrepute me on serwer?

Ok well sorry for my little rant but i just dont like when people talk about others that have items so that automatically makes them have 0 skills. Well its good to see another old school player still going, maybe say your old name see if i remember you seen as you can remember me and my old char Nidoran. In regards to these weaps... who cares that people have them just gives more of a test, im sure gna vs this gays ass ^^

U mean full +9 items and 0 skills ? xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast