Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

say hello to +9 again :S

This is a discussion on say hello to +9 again :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And another uber pr0 upgrader from that clan ofc King of Knight - Player Information It was only mater of ...
Page: 4

And another uber pr0 upgrader from that clan ofc
    King of Knight - Player Information

It was only mater of time that next item(+9cursed) will spawn on their clannie .. what next raum+9?windforce? cool babashop more(gm edited items) and try to tell ppl u got skills pff

Last edited by ksopgiel; 10-22-2009 at 10:40 AM.

holmzi

Quote Originally Posted by ksopgiel View Post
    And another uber pr0 upgrader from that clan ofc
    King of Knight - Player Information

It was only mater of time that next item(+9cursed) will spawn on their clannie .. what next raum+9?windforce? cool babashop more(gm edited items) and try to tell ppl u got skills pff

Try to tell that we got skills? seriously dude i could proberly bet that the majority of us could beat you blind folded.

Before you open your mouth about skills how about actually coming to the server and seeing them for yourself? or maybe ask people who know us.... mmmm yup come along now.

P.S once again shouldnt this topic be closed and people warned who post KOK links?

Quote Originally Posted by holmzi View Post
    Try to tell that we got skills? seriously dude i could proberly bet that the majority of us could beat you blind folded.

Before you open your mouth about skills how about actually coming to the server and seeing them for yourself? or maybe ask people who know us.... mmmm yup come along now.

P.S once again shouldnt this topic be closed and people warned who post KOK links?
    once again ur arguments r the same ,read all what i wroted and stop spam zzz

ps.why u buying+9 ,u r to weak to pwn with normal items (+8sets +2 jewelery)?
    Last edited by ksopgiel; 10-23-2009 at 05:22 AM.

Just change this name Topic to : "For Envy / Jealous people /!\ get a look! "

It's still funny to see those kind of players around <3<3 More Reply please

Cry me a riverRskillrSkillRSkillrskillRSkillrskillRskillrsk ill Yeah !!!!

holmzi

Quote Originally Posted by ksopgiel View Post
    once again ur arguments r the same ,read all what i wroted and stop spam zzz

ps.why u buying+9 cuz u r to weak to pwn with normal items (+8sets +2 jewelery)
    lol u make me chuckle... seriously dont i would love to see you vs some of us or party vs...

oh and yes even with +7's +0's we can pwn, but why not work hard for items? we have been on this server forever and earned the items... i for one do not have a new weap +9 so yeh i dont care bout one/.

Quote Originally Posted by eNerGie View Post
    Just change this name Topic to : "For Envy / Jealous people /!\ get a look! "

It's still funny to see those kind of players around <3<3 More Reply please

Cry me a riverRskillrSkillRSkillrskillRSkillrskillRskillrsk ill Yeah !!!!
    +1 it ur 1st argument jelous . those kind of players who playing legit got +8 shells +1/2 uniqe jevelery im just pissed off that some1 pay $ to gm and got gg gear (unlegit gear) and after he got uber pr0 character and he pwn all.If u got skill show it use rental and pwn ohervise mute and bb.
    Like i said b4 ur clan got very good players , skilled but ITS NOT TOPIC ABOUT ALL UR CLANIES its topic about +9 curseds poping up on pathos in ur clan(like that fresh baal+9) so dont change the subject....

Quote Originally Posted by holmzi View Post
    lol u make me chuckle... seriously dont i would love to see you vs some of us or party vs...

oh and yes even with +7's +0's we can pwn, but why not work hard for items? we have been on this server forever and earned the items... i for one do not have a new weap +9 so yeh i dont care bout one/.

when i said that LEGIT items r bad? oO u earned that baal+9 CHAOS BAAL+9 he even didnt got +8 and sudenly he got +9 , the same is wirinom+9 , and leonar now i know who is seling those but i wont write nickname here cuz it will be pointless and start huge spam

arguing with u (and ur clanies now...) is poitles cuz u alvays say that im jelous and dont talk about real problem +9 CURSED ITEMS so flame me and buy next LUCKY UPGRADED +9's .

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

you know nothing my friend, these items are legit made by the anvil, this topic is pointless u r just jelous baba.
    when they wouldt be legit they would be deleted, like many other +9 cursed items before.

and i want a vs with you!!!! with rentals ofc :P

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

Gangsta <3

Banned

GANGSTA members don't have skills? Lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    you know nothing my friend, these items are legit made by the anvil, this topic is pointless u r just jelous baba.
    when they wouldt be legit they would be deleted, like many other +9 cursed items before.

and i want a vs with you!!!! with rentals ofc :P
    yep i know nothing i remeber all what draviste wroted here(old ko4 site) ...
    i remember when u were orc and odaarcher was playing with u,after NT he changed nick to wickedwayz (and still he was selling+9/or dual rof+3....he scamed DOOOOOOM instead making 4hem items)
    And umm those items r legit like that cs+8 tranfered with beatenubad? or that fp rare defs ?
    U just didnt got luck cuz kingofknight works perfect

ps.1day player got normal items and next day bam brand new shell+9 set and u trying to tell me its all legit , u make my day (i know whos selling them now but i wont tell dont want to flame but we both now who it is).If some1 made +9 item post scren shot here ,even when ur clanie made rev7 baal(gg upgrader) he post it here, so there is fresh +9 "legit" CHAOS BAAL as u said so why he didnt post it here.....
    Someday ill pm u and we get vs... (need to buy beter gear cuz ur is gg atm ,and i dont want use rentals ).

ps. shell+9 set 600ytl, raptor+9 400ytl, pwn in roanark land priceless XD

Quote Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland View Post
    GANGSTA members don't have skills? Lol ^^
    1st read all what i wroted on that topic(GANGSTA got great teamplay and many skilled players i said that b4 and dont want talk abut it againg cuz THIS TOPIC ISNT ABOUT IT)
    2st stop spaming (trying to start flame/changing subject) if u dont got anything to say about topic, dont ...
    3rd ITS TOPIC ABOUT "LEGIT ANVIL MADE +9 CURSED ITEMS" when ppl who r suposed to made them by anvil didnt got +8 before :> and after 1day ( or serweral hours) sudenly he made +8 and +9 cursed wep ( tell me who put chaos baal+8 to anvil?or chaos wirinom+8 when that +8's r great items atm on serwer )

And like i said b4 and probably ill will say it again kok works perfectly and that items ("legit anvil made") will be noticed after arival ....
    Last edited by ksopgiel; 10-23-2009 at 05:15 AM.

Banned

wop nothing special i got used to this

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234