Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SayItsPossibLe First PK Movie

This is a discussion on SayItsPossibLe First PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I usually dont look at media section but this was a really good waste of my time. Who is that ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I usually dont look at media section but this was a really good waste of my time. Who is that guy, next zero? Gosh iv seen like hoards of yber movies like this.

Well my arguments: 3minor heal, wannabe skillz, name (i hate those idiotic things) and worst part was the music. Someone has seen too much chusco movies and now suffers from yber ko god complex.

Youtube is full of crap like this. Only viewers are turk boys and 14 year olds.

Ko movies used to be good...oh dam, it was 2 years ago.

I usually dont look at media section but this was a really good waste of my time. Who is that guy, next zero? Gosh iv seen like hoards of yber movies like this.

Well my arguments: 3minor heal, wannabe skillz, name (i hate those idiotic things) and worst part was the music. Someone has seen too much chusco movies and now suffers from yber ko god complex.

Youtube is full of crap like this. Only viewers are turk boys and 14 year olds.

Ko movies used to be good...oh dam, it was 2 years ago.[/b]
    god damn if u dont like ko movies dont download than u always complain about something -.-

JustBme

which guy? icebaby,chev or juxD? Im old warrior player.I sold it 7 month ago.I back to ko 2 weeks ago for real friends.Anyway thnx for your comment but we get much fun in ardream so dont care about old players

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well aslong as u enjoy it. I just gave my opinion.

god damn if u dont like ko movies dont download than u always complain about something -.-[/b]
    I like good ko movies

I didnt dl, i watched in youtube

I dont complain, i gave a piece of my mind

I gave my last review long time ago

Just relax, i dont stop anyone for giving their 10/10's and "awsome movie"'s

shane88

any1 know the song names?

Sk4zI

10/10 evrything was perfect !

Banned

Very nice vid!9/10[/b]
    +1

lChatLiaMl

Im in this clan and this video. We have good member,good player and good items we want 1vs1 haplyinghopling clan vs 8vs8

Ultra_mage_Jano

ncie

no hard feelings but i gues u'll lose against them

if thay are all lvled

hehe 8vs8 would be funny to bad i would just leroy in the whole party >.< and die like always

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Was a nice movie, but 3x minor heal... that&#39;s a bit crazy

I&#39;m thinking of gender changing Shrub, so just I can make a PK movie with "cheeky girls" as the song :P

Will have to talk Silver and BFD into a little PK session soon for filming

Nigntwish

wow
    u r really good
    10/10

JustBme

thnx guys <3

Havoc2

i give it like a 2.. no offense

you only seem to be able to combo like 1 out of the 10 times you fight somebody other times like in 1v1&#39;s or when your under pressure, your combo sucks
    yall run just as much as anyone else in Adream despite your gear and theres not much teamwork.. its just every man for himself and gain the party np

and watching rouges 1v1 in adream when i was messing around on my bp with my warriors gear, it was the funniest stuff ive ever seen and i got to see it first hand except the only reason you kill them is because your gear is 5x better than theirs and you hit hella hard on them, but rouges in adream with equal gear, their combos are so pathetic that they litterally both stay full hp and your 1v1 with a paper mage prooved that is true lol

and people that you attacked solo, their hp would go down and while your tanking them it goes. down to like 1/5 hp then back to full like a fishing bobble

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast